The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have any exprerience of narcissistic abuse you will know that it is not just as easy as that. I know. It is likened to suffering PTSD. I am not a wimp or had mental health issues before my misfortune to encounter Mr Narc but it certainly left me with them.
I am tiring of blaming the victim & not the perpetrator. Fanny took her in under her wing, little girly chats getting all the gen on Marie's past. Not just befriended her but made her the BFF. For someone with low self esteem this is heady stuff. For a person to do that to someone when they have confided their past is nothing short of disgusting. Fanny tired of her, dropped her, made her feel in the way - that she needed her florist studio blah blah. We can see that Marie is a nitwit for falling for the flattery - but Fanny was her saviour, her heroine. That her cooking was great. That she looked so pretty. All BS.
The realisation of what has been done takes time. The deliberate change of plans coming back from Italy to avoid her possibly visiting the chateau. The calls not returned, promises made & broken, Natti raised up to BFF, Pavlina given her studio..slowly slowly the pennies dropping that she has been dropped from a great height. No floral business, no tagging onto La Lande's coat tails - few years older, still no love of her life, broke & abandoned. It's sad IMO.
I do very much agree. No matter how we feel about FRK and her ways to beg for more money, she has been turned into a perfect victim of Stephanie Jarvis, perfect for Stephanie Jarvis that is. As I expect it, we will get the blame for what happened to FRK because we were pretty harsh in our rejection of her grifting, but it's more than likely Stephanie Jarvis role (rather significant) will be completely overlooked and not just by the army of guerilla grannies she conducts. I personally would like to see to her getting what she deserves, but like you say, it's heavy stuff and will probably not land where it is supposed to land.

Why did she leave LaLande in the first place? Does anyone know? One week she was posting something positive about life, next thing she's leaving? I never did figure out what went down...
It wasn't a sudden departure at all, it had been in the works for months and months. She even dragged it out a bit, imho. Basically, her position at the HMN was made impossible by the Snorting Cameltoe's rise up the ladder; he really can't stand her. Then again, this is what always happens to people overstaying their welcome at Jarvis' HMN: they get pushed out by a new flavor of the month and nobody will remember who they were, no matter how liked they thought they were before. It will happen to Snorts too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I do very much agree. No matter how we feel about FRK and her ways to beg for more money, she has been turned into a perfect victim of Stephanie Jarvis, perfect for Stephanie Jarvis that is. As I expect it, we will get the blame for what happened to FRK because we were pretty harsh in our rejection of her grifting, but it's more than likely Stephanie Jarvis role (rather significant) will be completely overlooked and not just by the army of guerilla grannies she conducts. I personally would like to see to her getting what she deserves, but like you say, it's heavy stuff and will probably not land where it is supposed to land.

It wasn't a sudden departure at all, it had been in the works for months and months. She even dragged it out a bit, imho. Basically, her position at the HMN was made impossible by the Snorting Cameltoe's rise up the ladder; he really can't stand her. Then again, this is what always happens to people overstaying their welcome at Jarvis' HMN: they get pushed out by a new flavor of the month and nobody will remember who they were, no matter how liked they thought they were before. It will happen to Snorts too.
Will Phi Phi, Ñutti, and Dan be on the chopping block once she finds a new ”best friend” or “boyfriend” to spend time with and exploit?

I hope Davy will start distancing himself from the Shittoo. If and when the gardens fail, ole Steph will throw him under the bus and blame him.

Reactions: 20
Better yet, bring Cara along!
Is there a wee pond for her to stay in? She absolutely adores ponds.

Question: How could these trolls have been able to bully and stalk guests of hers if they were not even featured in the vlog?
I bet she's referring to Brenda. Though she was in the vlogs a wee bit, right? But she really got a lot of heat here (and deserved, she's a nutter).
I may be Captain Obvious, but I think it refers to that Lockdown Christmas, where eagle-eyed tattlers spotted people left and right in mirrors and other reflective surfaces.
Somebody stated narcs don't like to be exposed, that time we exposed Stephanie Jarvis breaking COVID rules, by having more people than allowed.

Reactions: 24
I think Marie's talking suicide and grifting is very disturbing and maybe we should lay off.
Maybe she should lay off herself? Maybe we should come down even harder on the one person who truly caused much of this misery? I agree with you that the situation FRK is in is very disturbing, but at the same time I find it disturbing that the people that are suppose to be helping her (like Nicky, who has offered her the house she's in now) can't prevent the girl from exposing herself even more. It's time for an intervention, surely. And where is FRK's mother in all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Imo... Marie is a victim of narc abuse... It takes the same amount of time with therapy that you spend with a narc to recover... She's got her own issues which I'm sure were exploited... I'm a bit lost haven't scimmed through to catch up yet... Was going to just congratulate Jules on a great video... But then I read about Marie... Hopefully she gets some help ...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
To be fair, only an actual wedding venue would have the need for an in house florist- the job available was cooking. ( if indeed she was even offered that position...)
Marie was led to believe that she could conduct her business at La Lande. I really understand how people can think how foolhardy Marie was to believe Fanny - but if you know how narcs work it is entirely plausible that having befriended her, encouraged her to think she is capable of more than she was, is typical behaviour. Thank god I didn't follow Mr Narc's 'encouragement' that I should try to oust a person higher up than me so that I could get her job because according to him I was propping her up & better than her. They get inside your head.

Reactions: 23
Question for Clara.
We all know that Fanny and her "Fanny pack" all read here, so she and that revolting pile of sticks and frizz must know how very much he is disliked and not respected in any way.
Is SJ REALLY still that infatuated with the slug to not want him gone?
She has to realize that a large amount of viewers detest seeing him on the vlogs or even hearing his guttural attempts at speech or humour. Or viewing his abnormally vacuous nostrils and rubbery mouth.
So what gives?
Is she really that stupidly, stubborn by insisting on calling him her boyfriend?
Or really in love?
Or just really in love with him kissing her ass?
Clara, seriously. How much longer do you think ol' frizz stick will be around?
I wish I could give you a more secure answer than saying 'I really don't know'. The love, from what I've seen of it, has drifted a bit more to the background but by having him as her boyfriend out in the open Stephanie Jarvis has also limited her options. There's so much going on with other people in her orbit, that she really can't afford to give in to voices saying she should let go of him. She fought an uphill battle to get him accepted and in some ways she has succeeded, as more people take his role serious (well, at least in their face). There's no real long term future for the boy, I do know that, but I don't see Stephanie Jarvis actively ending their relationship any time soon too. Sorry, I know this is not what you wanted to hear...

@Clara Burnett if you ever do get busted by Stephanie, will you come back and tell us everything?
I promise. That is, if my lawyer let's me :)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Marie obviously isn't ready to come to terms with the Skankster being a narc and all that entails... It takes a lot people a long time away... The gaslighting and the mindfucking are just massive when you try to untangle it all and see it for what it is... She keeps on contact and gets hoovered and yes she asks to be sucked back in too... It takes a lot of time years to understand... People who've never been through it have no clue... Again hopefully she gets some help and nothing horrible happens...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with much that you and others have already said and it goes someway to explaining why her friends paid for that trip to Norway.
Marie was already pretty damaged by the time she arrived at the HMN.
the first time. I am sure she made a pretty easy target in that respect.
She appears to have little contact with her mum, her siblings and step-siblings. I wonder if they found her pretty difficult to live with? She claims to have been bullied at school - perhaps she was but maybe this is just how Marie saw it when things didn't go her way. Once again she certainly had problems making friends. She seems finds it difficult it difficult to manage relationships, either with family, friends or romantically. It was noticable that her step-father didn't appear in the vlog and the young boys seemed very wary of her. She seems to be searching some kind of romantic attachment. ( I remember hearing that she had a relationship with Jamie ). Does she perhaps latch on to people in the hope that they can solve all of her problems? I think she would be very difficult and very manipulative to live with and perhaps she does cause problems where she lives, either in Lalande, Norway or in Yorkshire. Maybe as we speculated, she outstayed her welcome and kindhearted Nicky threw her the olive branch of a place to stay in France.
Lalande certainly did not help her situation but I don't think we can pile all of the blame there.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, that’s the video. Fast forward to the 32:00 mark. Interesting note…this was after Michael had been spurned by Gustavo, but BEFORE he met Andrew. The guy he’s talking about in this video is the one who strung him along for weeks in Madrid. Michael then briefly left Madrid (which is when he met with SJ in this video), returned to Madrid, and the guy he was gushing about started to ghost him. He finally told Michael he really wasn’t interested in him. After that, Michael met Andrew. A friend of the guy who ghosted him invited MPK to a party…that’s where he met Andrew just before his money completely ran out.
Also this video started ‘Lambruscogate’. So funny 😂

Morning All 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I just read the Ebegging post... Not cool... Manipulative and just not ok... Hopefully she gets some help... But that was wow...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
@Clara Burnett I have no doubt Tattlers will be blamed for Marie’s or any other person’s lack of success.

Look I am frustrated with SJ’s lack of transparency re patreon funds. However I will begrudgingly respect her vlog business growth over the last 3 years. Do I agree with her approach, content or lies - no. However she has consistently provided her fans with multiple weekly videos and the advent calendars. Is it hard work, or time consuming-I’d have to say yes. That Dan, Selmar or Marie think this can be mimicked easily is insulting to SJ. They do not appreciate the “story” she has to tell, her property or her charisma in front of the camera (begrudgingly I will recognise she has charisma in front of the camera).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree with much that you and others have already said and it goes someway to explaining why her friends paid for that trip to Norway.
Marie was already pretty damaged by the time she arrived at the HMN.
the first time. I am sure she made a pretty easy target in that respect.
She appears to have little contact with her mum, her siblings and step-siblings. I wonder if they found her pretty difficult to live with? She claims to have been bullied at school - perhaps she was but maybe this is just how Marie saw it when things didn't go her way. Once again she certainly had problems making friends. She seems finds it difficult it difficult to manage relationships, either with family, friends or romantically. It was noticable that her step-father didn't appear in the vlog and the young boys seemed very wary of her. She seems to be searching some kind of romantic attachment. ( I remember hearing that she had a relationship with Jamie ). Does she perhaps latch on to people in the hope that they can solve all of her problems? I think she would be very difficult and very manipulative to live with and perhaps she does cause problems where she lives, either in Lalande, Norway or in Yorkshire. Maybe as we speculated, she outstayed her welcome and kindhearted Nicky threw her the olive branch of a place to stay in France.
Lalande certainly did not help her situation but I don't think we can pile all of the blame there.
I completely agree.

Reactions: 12
Snorty showed up and he feels threatened by MP and the comfortable relationship MP has with Fanny. They try to hide it with forced laughter and cocktails, but you can feel the uneasy tension between MP and Snorty when they are together. Snorty feels insecure and he increases his fawning over Fanny to emphasise to MP that’s he’s now with Fanny - it’s subtle, but all very mean girls on the part of Snorty.
I think it’s because MP is the only one who can see though Snortys playing it straight route, he will pick up on his small mannerisms and his wondering eyes.
i hate to say it but i miss MP and Stef been together, they had great chemistry and It’s very easy to watch them together (also get sucked into there world)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.