The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also very disturbing to me that no one knows what is true and what isn’t. I just watched her four minute video and I don’t know why she even bothered to put it up. I hope that this is not her way of crying wolf because think back to the facts. She had a place at La Lande (however strange it was) and she received a free car and a free ticket to Norway at Christmas and is now staying for free in her friends cottage. How many more free rides is she allowed? It upsets me because at her age I was working 50 hours a week and helping to build a home and taking care of a husband and apartment so essentially I had three difficult jobs. Pardon me for saying this… But all she does is walk around and pick flowers. I realize how serious depression is because I have had issues with that in my life at times and extreme anxiety but I wasn’t allowed any excuses. Overall, I don’t think she should be allowed to get away with freeloading which is what it is in reality and using her patrons like this. That’s the truth imho. Also, if she does have these serious issues she should be getting help for them. Instead of whining. Before it was her thyroid but does she take medication? Or did she just use it as an excuse? Any of these things could be true or not but I feel she uses them to get people to send her money. If she wants to be public about her issues then she should be public about what she’s doing to help herself. Walking around the countryside picking flowers or going from place to place to place living off other people is not enough to “fix” serious issues such as she is putting out there.
I agree. This is true and I couldn’t help but notice that most of those situations apply to MP as well. Then he broadcast his diagnosis and that he’s taking medication. Possibly from watching a video on YouTube and ordering the meds??? Anyway, I know this is hop, jump and skipping around- but good grief- there is a pretty obvious pattern on the grifters. Thinking of others- Selmar has the bullying he had to flee- Dan has the relationship woes- everybody wants to air it to the www and glory be to God the generous patrons are going to help them out....😮 Wow! Isn’t that special??? 😬 I guess I’m just a dummy for not getting on board with the whole scheme! 🙄 Not really, that’s far fetched/ just kidding about that so don’t go nuts on me!!! But really, do you see the pattern as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let me just say I treasure my counselor and my doctor, both of whom will drop what they’re doing if I reach out. They know I do not do so lightly.
It’s not easy to find someone to talk to. I told my dad about my depression and that most days I wished I hadn’t woken up. He YELLED at me. “This isn’t you. What happened to my go getter? You need to snap out of it.” I realized right then and there why so many people don’t talk about it and just end things. I’m good now. Meno is kicking my ass, but I’m good. Don’t feel that way anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Meant depression - Not desperation (hate spellcheck)!
Speaking of Autocorrect - on my local Facebook page someone posted that they'd seen a brown labia loose on Clevedon road with a collar and registration tag. You can imagine the comments - people were having a field day asking each other if it was theirs and not realising that they had to be registered or that some wear a collar on theirs etc. Then admin deleted it. Spoil sports.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Speaking of Autocorrect - on my local Facebook page someone posted that they'd seen a brown labia loose on Clevedon road with a collar and registration tag. You can imagine the comments - people were having a field day asking each other if it was theirs and not realising that they had to be registered or that some wear a collar on theirs etc. Then admin deleted it. Spoil sports.
My favorite labias are golden. No…Labradors! Golden Labrador! 😆

• Haha
OMG, you are not going to believe this but I was just told that Villoti is sending Jules 100 an entire collection of gowns to wear for all her upcoming vlogs In her Tiki Hut. Just can’t stop with the good news today.
Sweet! I need some extra bedding for my dog crates. I usually use old towels, but I’ll use a bunch of gifted Villoti gowns. No big deal if they accidentally get dog pooped on, I’ll just throw them away.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s not easy to find someone to talk to. I told my dad about my depression and that most days I wished I hadn’t woken up. He YELLED at me. “This isn’t you. What happened to my go getter? You need to snap out of it.” I realized right then and there why so many people don’t talk about it and just end things. I’m good now. Meno is kicking my ass, but I’m good. Don’t feel that way anymore.
Thank goodness you are better and dealing with it now. I know what you mean though, I’ve seen the changes over the years. When I was growing up, mental health was not really talked about. That seemed to be the mentality- snap out of it, get over it- about depression. Over the years it has been more open and addressed as an illness- to be treated- not as a condition- as if there is nothing to do for it. Now people are learning how to deal with it and how therapy and/or medication can help one make great progress. Anxiety is another thing being addressed as well. We have to be proactive on it- for ourselves and for our family members.

• Heart
Thank goodness you are better and dealing with it now. I know what you mean though, I’ve seen the changes over the years. When I was growing up, mental health was not really talked about. That seemed to be the mentality- snap out of it, get over it- about depression. Over the years it has been more open and addressed as an illness- to be treated- not as a condition- as if there is nothing to do for it. Now people are learning how to deal with it and how therapy and/or medication can help one make great progress. Anxiety is another thing being addressed as well. We have to be proactive on it- for ourselves and for our family members.
Yeah, it’s treated like a character flaw. It’s taken me years dealing with my regular doctor. I finally went in one day and said you have got to figure me out or I’m going to go all Jerry McQuire at work. Which sort of happened in way. I’ve tried different meds, vitamins, diet changes, activity level changes. My problem was anxiety and depression and insomnia. It’s really hard dealing with it all and still trying to work. I’ve found a mix that works for me now, but worrying about money on top of everything makes it a lot harder (I’m imagining Marie.) she needs family who will just let her occupy space for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
is SJ clever enough to follow Colleen Rooney’s lead and start a rumour to see if it’s reported here ? 🤨 just a thought 🤨
That is actually a "game" a lot of the peeps in her entourage who want to know who I am are playing. Which is why I usually only report things when I have heard it from different sources, so I at least know it's a wider spread rumor and can't be traced back. It's a minefield to navigate indeed...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Comments from under Dan's short from today:

Stephanie Sharkey
12 hours ago
When I saw Amaury doing the watering! I was wondering where you went to!

robsondog01
13 hours ago
Why have I been genuinely concerned as to where you’ve been, like a lost son. Least your well.👍

Julie B
9 hours ago
Was beginning to think you quit us. Glad you’re back.

tamela toggle
14 hours ago
yes you have been extremely absent... Nary a cow in the field... No early mornings.... Or sunset view's... No drone shot... We ain't seen you ! We checked ... Everyday....😒 🌎 where's Dan? WHERE IS DAN ? nobody knows

Sue Hall
13 hours ago
I thought you had runaway with the digger😂😂😂😂😎 Love Sue❤🇬🇧

Anders Bundgaard
9 hours ago (edited)
I knew it …..; there is no signal in that bunker….!!!

Helen Stella
15 hours ago
It’s Dan Daily 🙋‍♀️😊

Jimmy Connolly
4 hours ago
Tonight has passed 🤦‍♂️

Kevin JEWELL
10 hours ago
Promises promises....

Jimmy Connolly
15 hours ago
Jesus Mary and Joseph I was genuinely worried about you. Glad all is well.👍

YoYoLand
1 hour ago
U had a secret baby 😂

R Snj
14 hours ago
Promises promises

tamela toggle
17 minutes ago
You're kidding .... I think we have been stood up ... No show 📺 no call📞 no ⌚ No way 😕

Jenni Malham
13 hours ago
Funny angle Dan!

João lucas Monteiro
3 hours ago
We're from brazil and we hate france but i dont hate france. (Nous venons du Brésil et nous détestons la France mais je ne déteste pas la france.) I hope you're famous

Elaine Joyce
12 hours ago
Toooo absent

Lucy Young
46 minutes ago
Okay, it’s 9:36 here in the states. Where is the video that was promised?

Isabel Monday
7 hours ago
Oooooh are you in the bunker😶😶😶

Robert Strong
3 hours ago
folks are sayin you got some new teeth in Turkey. (y)

jane harris
44 minutes ago
You didn’t get stuck in your star gazing chamber?

Greta Rødum
48 minutes ago
Tonight has been and past...were are you?

101 Life
12 hours ago (edited)
We suspect you are on vacation with family...it is definitely a good one.🥳🥰😁👍. We can wait, not that we don't care. ❤❤

TiffiT.
9 hours ago
Wondering where Kat’s been too….
Funny angle!!! 🤭
New teeth??? 🦷 🦷 🦷
Omg!!! I can’t believe someone said that! I’m pretty sure he thinks he’s fine and dandy with his teeth as is. He hasn’t made any reference to wanting dental work or anything has he? I doubt that’s the big news. But it would be welcome- a definite improvement. If that’s what he’s I p to.

Oh, I know, Dan thought the Egypt trip was on- he went ahead and is waiting by a pyramid for SJ and what’s his name- Pyramid expert! 😂😂😂

• Haha
A tantalizing slate of Dinner Guest Speakers has been confirmed for our Premier Tattler's Symposium in September.

Details of the Guest Speakers are attached (for those who are interested) but here's just a snapshot of the scintilatting entertainment in store for us! I think you'll agree it should made for a PAAAARfect start to each evening!

Monday, September 5: Author of ‘Twelve French Gardens’ - Louis Benech
Benech, the designer of more than 300 projects all over the world, is well-known internationally, will share with us an introduction to his work and analysis of the gardens at Chateau de Lalande. Will the Jardin Anglaise survive, is the compost bin fit for purpose and why can they only seem to grow brussel sprouts?

Tuesday, September 6: Author of ‘The Renaissance Nude’ – Thomas Kren
From the religious to the magical and the poetic to the erotic, encompassing male and female, infancy, youth, and old age, Thomas Kren will discuss, works by Albrecht Dürer, Lucas Cranach, Derrick Jarvis, Donatello, Raphael, and Giorgione.

Wednesday, September 7: Expert Vintage Clothing & Fashion Appraiser - Deborah Miller
Deborah will provide an honest assessment and appraisal of Stephanie Jarvis’ wardrobe and jewelry collection focusing on the Spero Villioti shopping trolley handouts. Will Stephanie Jarvis be able to sell her wardrobe and raise enough money to heat the HMN?

Thursday, September 8: Christie Tastemaker - Pierre Frey
Pierre will discuss his design philosophy & highlight his ‘Do’s & Don’ts when decorating with fabrics and English & European 18th & 19th Century furniture, ceramics, silver & art – especially his distaste for ‘Too Much Spode’ and decorating with tacky stuffed animals, stained upholstery & amateur art.

There's something for everyone! Come prepared with your questions for the Q&A sessions.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When I look at the photo @Marquis de Potpourri posted, it does appear that Marie has lines on her arms (healed over) that look to be cut marks. I don’t know if she cuts or not, but I think @Marquis de Potpourri was pointing out it appears it has happened (based on the photo). Others may look at the photo and have a different opinion, so I’m not sure it’s conclusive evidence.
She admitted herself she recently was depressed up to the point of not wanting to continue to live. That's conclusive enough for me to say she should stay away, not just form Stephanie Jarvis (who is clearly and undoubtedly responsible for the state FRK is in) but from social media all together, at least until some professional can show her a less harmful way to express herself. It's tragic to watch this kind of suffering, knowing where the pain is rooted in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I always find that very puzzling that they both still hang around her after that .
It was none of her business.
Fanny is advertising that Annalise is actually offering hair services to guests at the shiteau this summer.

Marie's mother may want to get on a plane to France and try to help her daughter.

She admitted herself she recently was depressed up to the point of not wanting to continue to live. That's conclusive enough for me to say she should stay away, not just form Stephanie Jarvis (who is clearly and undoubtedly responsible for the state FRK is in) but from social media all together, at least until some professional can show her a less harmful way to express herself. It's tragic to watch this kind of suffering, knowing where the pain is rooted in.
Marie's pain has deeper roots than Stephanie Jarvis, but her time & the way she was treated while at the HMN, has only exacerbated Marie's issues. Fanny changing her travel plans in order to avoid seeing Marie when she visited the shiteau in March was the final degrading insult

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is a very odd person. She is in this state because she didn’t get her way regarding going back to Lalande for the summer. It may not be much of a reward for being a slave, but free food, champagne and cocktail parties aren’t going to be happening in her life. She obviously doesn’t think ahead or care about what people think of her. She just wants her way. Fanny got that cook in there to block her, but also, if she couldn’t count on her, why should she let her come back? She was leaking intel on her insta too. She’s had plenty of opportunity to take advantage of her association with Lalande and she blew it by being contrary. If she would have worked at the flower thing she’d be fine. Now she’s completely depressed and angry and is hinting at outing everyone in her “book” as a payback. Oh and don’t tell her anything, she doesn’t want to hear it.
I am not going to elaborate too much, as I understand FRK's situation is still very unstable. Let me just emphasize once again that she was an unstable soul when Stephanie Jarvis took her in (one might even say she took her in because of that state) and she was played to the max. So many horrible details that are FRK to tell, if she ever gets to that point (and I won't blame her if she won't, on the contrary, my advise to her is to stay away from anything related to the HMN and not write a book at all, it will be another disaster for sure). It is going to take her years to get over what happened, the severity of it will not be recognized by many and once again the true perpetrator will get away with it. I have little sympathy for FRK, never liked her much to begin with, but to see her smashed to flinders by the indifferent Jarvis makes me really, really mad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Who else has been poisoned by SJ's pursuing a life everyone wants?
Many, many more. And yet she claims to be innocent and takes zero responsibility for the mess she makes in other peoples lives. The top tier patrons of Stephanie Jarvis are enabling her to keep spreading not love and laughter, but pain and misery. Free money my ass. There's always someone paying the prize. It's about time that someone would be Stephanie Jarvis. FRK has a very strong case against her if she decides to pursue that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She is a very odd person. She is in this state because she didn’t get her way regarding going back to Lalande for the summer. It may not be much of a reward for being a slave, but free food, champagne and cocktail parties aren’t going to be happening in her life. She obviously doesn’t think ahead or care about what people think of her. She just wants her way. Fanny got that cook in there to block her, but also, if she couldn’t count on her, why should she let her come back? She was leaking intel on her insta too. She’s had plenty of opportunity to take advantage of her association with Lalande and she blew it by being contrary. If she would have worked at the flower thing she’d be fine. Now she’s completely depressed and angry and is hinting at outing everyone in her “book” as a payback. Oh and don’t tell her anything, she doesn’t want to hear it.
Is Marie suggesting her book will be about Stephanie & Lalande? If so, if Marie trying to get Fanny's attention, the same way Selmar did with his video? I believe that ship has sailed, but is Marie trying to be brought back into Fanny's world?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.