The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I've heard it was Dan who drove the car in a ditch at night and by trying to get it out the bumper came off. He could be covering for someone else though. I know Armoir has a problem with drunk driving and he's not the only one.
Great intel, but be Careful of rumours @Clara Burnett
Look where they got Rebekah Vardey in the Wagatha Christie trial that is gripping the nation (not) 🤣🤣🤣

is SJ clever enough to follow Colleen Rooney’s lead and start a rumour to see if it’s reported here ? 🤨 just a thought 🤨
[/QUOTE]
SJ has probably tried already 😂
Clara had the receipts!
1652536979287.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
FFS. I sincerely hope not as whatever it may have cost him to fix his teeth, it could have been much better spent on providing a more comfortable home life environment for his boys in the longer term.
Dan’s teeth. Yes, he looks terrible. Too bad. His family is still stuck living in a construction site / garbage dump. How much did it cost to fix his teeth? Too much, whatever it was. Dan should have spent that money finishing Annalise’s house before any big selfish spending on himself. When her house is done & safe, treat yo’ self. Dan is like 32 years old. Grow up. Idiot. I’m sure Stephanie & all the Lalande ladies will truly fall in love with Dan after he gets a beautiful smile just like Gerry’s.

Consciously uncouple with partner ✅
Runaway from dump ✅
Live in a castle ✅
Become unbearably full of yourself ✅
New teef ✅
New life 🤔

I hope he comes back with the same old teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
is SJ clever enough to follow Colleen Rooney’s lead and start a rumour to see if it’s reported here ? 🤨 just a thought 🤨
I was thinking about that as well, but especially when there's construction and B&B guests, there's probably so much going on that nothing stays very well hidden - about the little stuff like this. It's probably in winter when the coming and going is much more limited that caution is required - Which kudos to Clara, because clearly she managed well so far!

Reactions: 8
With the Chateau de LaLande Drinking Game, everyone from Newbies to VIPs can pickle their internal organs equally while watching the vlogs. Here are the rules- you must take a drink 🍺for every time Fanny says:
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
3) mentions Daddy Jarvis' paintings
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
And lest we not forget BJJ:
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."
8) "You know where this would look good?"
9) Any time he refers to "We" and "Ours" (such as "OUR Chateau")
10) For any hedgehog reference
For any of the following, a shot of alcohol 🥃 must be consumed:
1) When something breaks/leaks/ or the ceiling caves in
2) Any mention of the lake
3) Fanny breaks out in song (you'll thank me)
4) A trip to Emmaus or Brocante
5) Any mention of Christie's or Channel 4
6) Anytime a hot glue gun makes an appearance
7) ScotMan makes a joke

Feel free to add to it!
Anytime Nasty natty sneers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dan looks well rested though, which is good because he looked like the walking dead lately...

Reactions: 10
FFS. I sincerely hope not as whatever it may have cost him to fix his teeth, it could have been much better spent on providing a more comfortable home life environment for his boys in the longer term.
If that may be the case, then he must have ultimately felt pressurised to go down that route - I give up, whatever happened to individuality rather than conforming to what the media expects as being camera ready "perfect"?
Unfortunately, there you have it, the extraordinary power of YT and social media to morph yourself into something who, you were never in the first instance, i.e. a fake/plastic version of yourself, perhaps?
Far too much of it going on these days, unnecessarily, imho.
I really don't think Dan got new teeth. My ESPN is not going off.
Maybe be got married???? Ha ha ha!! To Kat! Or Bubble girl? Or Sabine??? Or Phi Phi ( he admitted to seeing his butt😉😝).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
DTM on IG telling us this morning to ‘stayed tuned’ as his new vlog is a ‘good one’ IF he can upload from where he is 🙄
Hi Dan- great confirmation that you read here. So it was a 7 day strike. We know that have already had a “warning” so now a first strike. Perhaps you will conduct yourself accordingly. Lovely to see you back. I will only watch to report so be careful with the little ones and perhaps make sure you wear safety equipment, etc. You had us at hello and now most of us just watch for the mess you are making for yourself. Toodles.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At the symposium we'll be hosting 'Bring Your Favourite Patron' night in the VIP Lounge on Wednesday, September 7th!!! The specialty cocktail that evening will be the 'Flying Monkey'!
Bring Your Favourite Patron night at the Symposium?

Can I bring Jason Dubey? Please pretty please! I promise, I'd get him so drunk, he'd no longer be able to talk, ever.
I'd tell him that his darling Stephanie's favourite secret drink is a pint of Crème de Menthe.
And he has to drink it down exactly the same way she does... all in one go, no stopping to take a breath, while we all chant 'skol skol skol!'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I bring my little puppy pal @smolpuppyo'love? I mean they have the inside knowledge of Fanny's brain. Did we ever decide if this ickle lapdog is in fact Phi Phi?
So Fanny's lack of doing anything at the chateau or supplying accounts is because she was all worried about how her consort toy boy would be received by her adorting fans. Yeah right.
Comments on Selmar's vlog Tour Chateau de La Batallie:-
smolpuppyo'love "It often takes a long time to go through the process of the bureaucracy, especially in France. There's also a lot of jobs running simultaneously. It's not the sort of thing that is possible to do in such a short time frame. It's my opinion that Stephanie was at first unsure of how to carry on with the vlogs following the news of her relationship being released. There were many people who felt put out at not being informed, not that they had any rights to being privy to such a personal life decision. I think her unfounded fear of being reviled and targeted by haters because of the age gap caused her to have a momentary crisis of trying to assure the viewers that everything would carry on as normal....but at the same time she was not able to, because everything was different. I'm sure that she experienced an enormous amount of stress and anxiety about how to continue "as normal" as before and keep everyone happy and yet how to make her relationship integrated into the vlogs without alienating her patrons. I wish that people would get over their own prejudices and just enjoy the videos without trying to control the situation and demand for the accounts and plans and criticise everyone. You may think you are aware of everything in terms of plans that go into effect, but you are not. "
OK….sorry, but I can’t let this comment from Snorts go without a reply.

Yes, it takes a long time to go through French bureaucracy (as we witnessed when Gwen purchased the convent), but it’s been YEARS. And SJ was the idiot that drained her own lake, causing that mess. Lots of jobs running simultaneously? Maybe just finish ONE..or do one at a time if SJ can’t handle multitasking. Your relationship? Yes, people were put out when they weren’t informed. But don’t bore me with your “rights to privacy.” SJ made the decision to film her life for everyone to see. And you made the decision to sleep with SJ. It’s not like you didn’t know what you were getting into…there was no surprise. People are less concerned about the “age gap” than the optics of the situation. Snorts…You’re screwing your boss…getting paid for it… and taking full advantage of tax free Patreon donations…so give me a break about “right to privacy.” If Patreons are feeling alienated, that’s Stephanie’s fault! And, finally, you say we may think we are aware of everything in terms of plans that go into effect, be we are not???? THAT’S THE WHOLE POINT!!!! When you receive well over $30K per month in tax free donations, it’s your job to inform your Patreons (Association) of your plans and the accounts in great detail! It’s not an unnecessary burden…it’s an obligation!

Snorts, you are truly a buffoon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Maybe be got married???? Ha ha ha!! To Kat! Or Bubble girl? Or Sabine??? Or Phi Phi ( he admitted to seeing his butt😉😝).
Probably something really boring, it’s just click bait 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think Dan getting new teeth is as likely as him attending an occupational health and safety course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If that may be the case, then he must have ultimately felt pressurised to go down that route - I give up, whatever happened to individuality rather than conforming to what the media expects as being camera ready "perfect"?
Unfortunately, there you have it, the extraordinary power of YT and social media to morph yourself into something who, you were never in the first instance, i.e. a fake/plastic version of yourself, perhaps?
Far too much of it going on these days, unnecessarily, imho.
IF he got new teeth, you can be sure he got a hugely discounted rate, (or free) by promoting where he went. If he has sorted them out, good for him honestly..

I would imagine if your on well water it wouldn't apply, anyone know?

Reactions: 4
Bring Your Favourite Patron night at the Symposium?

Can I bring Jason Dubey? Please pretty please! I promise, I'd get him so drunk, he'd no longer be able to talk, ever.
I'd tell him that his darling Stephanie's favourite secret drink is a pint of Crème de Menthe.
And he has to drink it down exactly the same way she does... all in one go, no stopping to take a breath, while we all chant 'skol skol skol!'
Of course you can bring Jason Dubey, as long as you place a muzzle on him. He can drink the pint of Crème de Menthe with a straw. 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

As my +1, I'm going to bring Sharon, her tiara and her whip (I want her to keep the flying monkey's in line with her whip).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the US…….. many years ago, there was a weekly show called Bonanza. You can now watch it on reruns. All of the main characters wore the same (duplicate) clothing in every episode for the very reason you just mentioned!
Now you have me humming the theme tune.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.