Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh gosh. I feel bad about my last post. I just caught up and saw Marie's uncomfortable, worrisome yet manipulative post.
She has proclaimed wanting to end her life but then begged for money.
Somebody needs to get to her and intervene if possible. Get her to a hospital for a mental health evaluation and admission.
Scary and sad.
i think Marie had enough opportunities to seek for help..she lived in Norway...But like she always states...nobody tells me what to do...Well Marie if thats the way you think about help..i guess you will never find it...so bugger on with your life and stay miserable..She doesnt want help...but still wants people to pay for her lifestyle?? i guess living an empty life and floating around on social media isnt also a big help...Also her stay at Lalande was a big mistake.....but i still get the feeling only very vunrable and mentally drifting people end up there...its not a place were you can find help...you get exploited and spitt out..when your not longer suitable...sucked dry end dumped...thats Fannies way of love..life and laughter...very sad for all the people who end up there...you have to seek help from a pro...not trying to escape to a madwomans chateau..Fanny cant even help herself..let alone somebody else..a lott of the people she gets in her vlogs are very disturbed...at least in my opinion..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I always find that very puzzling that they both still hang around her after that .
It was none of her business.
Yes, I’d say it verged on disturbing. SJ almost seemed gleeful in the video where she felt the need to “comfort her fans” about Dan’s breakup. It was bizarre behavior, and Dan and Annalise should have chewed her out for it (of course, they didn’t). I just hope when SJ and Snorts breakup, everyone in SJ’s circle puts out their own videos with commentary and thoughts about the failed relationship.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
She is a very odd person. She is in this state because she didn’t get her way regarding going back to Lalande for the summer. It may not be much of a reward for being a slave, but free food, champagne and cocktail parties aren’t going to be happening in her life. She obviously doesn’t think ahead or care about what people think of her. She just wants her way. Fanny got that cook in there to block her, but also, if she couldn’t count on her, why should she let her come back? She was leaking intel on her insta too. She’s had plenty of opportunity to take advantage of her association with Lalande and she blew it by being contrary. If she would have worked at the flower thing she’d be fine. Now she’s completely depressed and angry and is hinting at outing everyone in her “book” as a payback. Oh and don’t tell her anything, she doesn’t want to hear it.
I am not going to elaborate too much, as I understand FRK's situation is still very unstable. Let me just emphasize once again that she was an unstable soul when Stephanie Jarvis took her in (one might even say she took her in because of that state) and she was played to the max. So many horrible details that are FRK to tell, if she ever gets to that point (and I won't blame her if she won't, on the contrary, my advise to her is to stay away from anything related to the HMN and not write a book at all, it will be another disaster for sure). It is going to take her years to get over what happened, the severity of it will not be recognized by many and once again the true perpetrator will get away with it. I have little sympathy for FRK, never liked her much to begin with, but to see her smashed to flinders by the indifferent Jarvis makes me really, really mad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The gnome from scotland dressed in tartan.. has arrived...just in time for the CH4 filming..i guess..he always like to stick his tartan red nose in when the camera turns on..i bet he did the painting...in that marquiess appartment..i bet that footage was old..
Like you said, the brother of another mother is probably flown in for the ch4 filming, the reveal of what they've been doing in the Marquis sitting room. I bet the Argentinian Bully is happy he's back (as in NOT). She can't understand a word he's saying and vice versa, which really annoys Nutty because she can't control him. I have witnessed the tension between the two and it felt like a volcano's about to burst. Better hope there's no guests around....

Jeez Dana’s falafels have made an appearance again.
For the love of...whatever: I have no clue why they keep ranting how delicious Dana's falafels are. They are not! I have tasted them myself and they are dry and have a very sandy texture. They don't even deserve to be called falafels.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

KyBourbon

VIP Member
I specifically remember MP and SJ doing a live Q and A vlog. One of the questions they read out was why aren't they a couple - SJ said it was because it would ruin their relationship, MP sort of just agreed. It was like 'we've strung them along long enough to get attention, now we'll come clean as another gimmick and something for them to talk about'. That was the point when MP could have explained he was gay, but ooooooh noooooooo - I think SP would have suggested he didn't, so there could be further speculation that at some stage in the future, they might become a couple.
Yes, and clearly Michael has NO problem with his sexuality. He was certainly out and proud…sleeping with rent boys in Madrid, and posting pics of his boyfriends on Instagram. The only reason he hid his sexuality on YouTube is because he was afraid he would lose subscribers if they knew the truth. It wasn’t about being afraid to come out…it was fear of losing money. Once he came out and lost subscribers, he was convinced it was due to homophobia (because he had already constructed that thought in his head). In reality, he lost most of his subscribers because he blew his money in Madrid on rent boys, hotels, and partying…then held out his hand and asked his viewers for more money. And I don’t mean figuratively….he literally did that in his second “crying vlog.” His subscribers were disgusted by his actions, not his sexuality.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Was that actually Nic the jerk with the paper bag on his head in Fannys video today. You never see him lift a finger at the Shittoo. Nic is relaxing while the man from Australia is busting his ass cleaning up the Shittoo out buildings, carrying benches for the fondler, and even takes his glass of wine with him and returned to work. Nic should be ashamed to be lounging around with a bag on his head while another man works on his Shittoo. He is truly an entitled grifter just like Fanny. What a loser! Nic, Potts and Fanny…… it is true that water seeks its own level with this trio of freeloading grifters. The three musketeers of grifting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Who else has been poisoned by SJ's pursuing a life everyone wants?
Many, many more. And yet she claims to be innocent and takes zero responsibility for the mess she makes in other peoples lives. The top tier patrons of Stephanie Jarvis are enabling her to keep spreading not love and laughter, but pain and misery. Free money my ass. There's always someone paying the prize. It's about time that someone would be Stephanie Jarvis. FRK has a very strong case against her if she decides to pursue that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

The Simple Life

If you have any exprerience of narcissistic abuse you will know that it is not just as easy as that. I know. It is likened to suffering PTSD. I am not a wimp or had mental health issues before my misfortune to encounter Mr Narc but it certainly left me with them.
I am tiring of blaming the victim & not the perpetrator. Fanny took her in under her wing, little girly chats getting all the gen on Marie's past. Not just befriended her but made her the BFF. For someone with low self esteem this is heady stuff. For a person to do that to someone when they have confided their past is nothing short of disgusting. Fanny tired of her, dropped her, made her feel in the way - that she needed her florist studio blah blah. We can see that Marie is a nitwit for falling for the flattery - but Fanny was her saviour, her heroine. That her cooking was great. That she looked so pretty. All BS.
The realisation of what has been done takes time. The deliberate change of plans coming back from Italy to avoid her possibly visiting the chateau. The calls not returned, promises made & broken, Natti raised up to BFF, Pavlina given her studio..slowly slowly the pennies dropping that she has been dropped from a great height. No floral business, no tagging onto La Lande's coat tails - few years older, still no love of her life, broke & abandoned. It's sad IMO.
That's exactly so! It's true, if you never had the horrible experience of being the victim of a narc, it is very difficult to understand to what extent the damages can be nasty and how hard it is to recover. It took me 40 years to realize who my mother really was and what she had done to me and to my children. I'm 73 now and I'm fully recovered, but there are some scars that will never go away and grieves you will never heal, like the death of my son, who took his own life at 17.
Fanny is one of those monsters who leave behind them a desert of sorrow without even caring.

• Heart
  • Sad
Jeez Dana’s falafels have made an appearance again.

And that bloody Scottish goblin is as annoying as his sister. Good job the flight time from London to Limoges is short, imagine being stuck next to him in a plane.

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m in two minds. One the hand she describes being depressed and ending her life, on the other reaching out for patreons.

The cynic in me would say she’s grifting and appealing to superfans better nature similar to MP, the other side thinking she needs help. And soon!

‘Self discovery’ is hard on your own, harder with no professional help.
I think she wants a life she can’t have and that could be at the root of her problem.
Let’s hope her so called friends at LaLande reach out to her.
Well said, Countess.

"Living a life everybody wants" is what SJ sells. To live in a chateau, dine in splendor, have volunteers servants attending to one's every whim, travel, get lots of gift and attention, and live high! Her followers and patrons buy that so they can live vicariously through her.

Selmar, before meeting Jarvis was a nomad, now he wants a chateau too. Dan before Jarvis was a simple family man, now he wants to be France's British Casey Neistat. Who else has been poisoned by SJ's pursuing a life everyone wants?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

KiKiGee

VIP Member
The real praying mantis is Stephanie Jarvis.
1652438436888.png
SJ and Sara Venice (2).png

Davy is keeping his distance and is on speed dial.
bug-cell-phone.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
She spent so much of the vlog "butching up" Philip.
He manspreads (albeit drinking rosé.)
1652647417717.png

He lifts concrete:
1652647593249.png

He uses power tools:
1652647657455.png

But all of her efforts go out the window at supper with a sheer, lacey top:
1652647738018.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Lalande certainly did not help her situation but I don't think we can pile all of the blame there.
I don't think we should close our eyes to the damage Stephanie Jarvis did to FRK. Yes, she was damaged before, but as I said that made her the perfect target for the charlataine to get her into her web of intrige. She also isn't the first to fall victim to the schemes of this woman. I'm sorry, but saying it's not all Jarvis' fault to me is like closing our eyes to what she has done and boy did she play a number on FRK.

Stephanie Jarvis just became a patron of Bring Marie Back
That to me tells it all: this woman is sick to the core.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pyke

VIP Member
Painful watching Snorts "garden", he has no clue, (as with everything he attempts to do) dressed as though he was going shopping, with his scarf and beanie, as Steph wears a floaty dress. Did you see him attempting to dig with the trowel to plant a plant, he might as well have used a teaspoon on that mulch. He then comes skipping in with the drinks as they have worked so hard.
That whip woman should practice on Snorts to speed him up.

• Haha