The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How will she survive? :unsure:

Grifting is the only way Stephanie knows how to make money....unless she turns her beloved Lalande into a nursing home, ala her parents.;)

If she stops grifting, she has to marry money--a multi-millionaire or billionaire husband--ala Mr. Darcy.:geek:

Right now, all she has is an unattractive sugar baby fleecing her.:alien:

View attachment 1262956
He's starting to resemble Selmar...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
When I very first heard SJ's singing - I started to doubt my ability to judge. For a moment I was thinking maybe I'd got it wrong and she must be a good opera singer because she had been in productions and had singing workshops that she joined in at CDLL - but what I hearing I didn't think was very good. I think it gave me some momentary cognitive dissonance.
Stephanie Jarvis has never sung in any real opera production and the only reason she has performed at the workshops she hosted at her HMN is because of the fact that she hosted them and the musicians wanted to be polite. Her singing voice is terrible, her skills are lacking (as in everything, always) and when she opens her mouth it's like a dagger straight into your heart. Seriously, you will want to walk, no run, out as soon as she begins. The only good thing about it is that it never lasts very long as it's just for making an appearance. People then have the "opportunity" to praise her for her efforts and her talent. It has always made me feel nauseous, the whole charade of her pretending to be an opera singer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Stephanie Jarvis has never sung in any real opera production and the only reason she has performed at the workshops she hosted at her HMN is because of the fact that she hosted them and the musicians wanted to be polite. Her singing voice is terrible, her skills are lacking (as in everything, always) and when she opens her mouth it's like a dagger straight into your heart. Seriously, you will want to walk, no run, out as soon as she begins. The only good thing about it is that it never lasts very long as it's just for making an appearance. People then have the "opportunity" to praise her for her efforts and her talent. It has always made me feel nauseous, the whole charade of her pretending to be an opera singer.
It seems to be all part of the facade that is SJ and CD. It makes you doubt yourself because it's presented as all true when much of it is smoke and mirrors. If it were a TV show, we know from the outset it's not real - but because it's a 'vlog' and presented as real, we attempt to believe it - then get confused or suspicious when it doesn't ring true.

Reactions: 9
So what I hear you saying is, don't send Fannies tree feller over?

Does Phillis EVER get his hands dirty? Or use his initiative? He stands around waiting for Fannie all day, where did he disappear to when the planting was done? I get the impression he's not comfortable when Scotty's around, they never spoke to eachother at all, and ... odd fellow.
So what I hear you saying is, don't send Fannies tree feller over?

Does Phillis EVER get his hands dirty? Or use his initiative? He stands around waiting for Fannie all day, where did he disappear to when the planting was done? I get the impression he's not comfortable when Scotty's around, they never spoke to eachother at all, and he kept looking at Fannie for cues... odd fellow.
I think he is looking at her because he doesn’t understand Gerry’s accent or ‘jokes’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
CD doesn't usually have much of a soundtrack, so I found the lyrics very interesting. It's the song 'Everything Stops' by Wildflower' It' plays at the 5:10 mark and at the 16:30 mark when Fanny's driving to the airport. Who is the song meant for?

Say you think about me because
I'm starting to doubt we
Will find our way back to each other
When you're on the other side of the world

I'm here and I'm waiting but
I know I can't say that
We didn't end it for good reasons
Still I'm hoping we'll be meeting soon

Everybody needs some time
To figure themselves out
But I want you close
And I still have hope
I'm waiting everyday
For you to come back
And tell me we can work it out
Forget ‘bout that past
Now time moves slow
I'm not high or low
No I'm somewhere in the middlе
And a little bit messed up
‘Causе without you
Everything stops

I'm feeling so lonely when
You never phone me
I put your picture on my windowsill
To make myself feel alright

But I knew it would not be easy
Spending time apart and I almost can't believe it
Believe that you're gone
And I don't think this will get better
Until you come around

I guess that
Everybody needs some time
To figure themselves out
But I want you close
And I still have hope
I'm waiting everyday
For you to come back
Forget ‘bout that past
Now time moves slow
I'm not high or low
No I'm somewhere in the middle
‘Cause without you
Everything stops

Ooh
Ooh
Ooh, ooh

But I want you close
And I still have hope
I'm waiting everyday
For you to come back
Forget ‘bout that past
Now time moves slow
I'm not high or low
No I'm somewhere in the middle
‘Cause without you
Everything stops
Oh-whoa
Without you
Everything stops
That song's for DAN

• Sick
  • Sad
Clara does Stephanie realise her voice is not very good while she is lapping up this polite praise? Or does she really think her voice is wonderful?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Grifting is the only way Stephanie knows how to make money....unless she turns her beloved Lalande into a nursing home, ala her parents.;)

If she stops grifting, she has to marry money--a multi-millionaire or billionaire husband--ala Mr. Darcy.:geek:

View attachment 1262956
[/QUOTE]
And at the stage of life Fanny is at, she would probably have to marry one of Percy’s wealthy millionaire friends that would be 20 + years her senior. Usually younger wealthy men are looking for a trophy wife in their 20s or 30s. ( I know that is a broad overgeneralization and there are exceptions to this). On the bright side, Percy and Isabelle could probably go on the honeymoon with Fanny and her new husband.

Whomever she marries would be wise to get a prenup providing that if Fanny ever sang during the marriage, it would be automatic grounds for a divorce.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if shortly Phi Phi will be saying he has some kind of medical condition causing hair loss. He is up to something wearing that beanie in warm weather.
Brown dye melts in the heat - he wants to avoid ending up like Rudy Giuliani

What about her infamous travel channel? I recall it was going to be launched in April but haven't seen it mentioned here. Did it not materialise or has it been put on hold?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I missed a fu weeks: Who is that gorgeous black woman?
Sharon is a hyperactive, nutcase patron who is visiting the shiteau for 2 weeks to celebrate her birthday, but none of her friends could join her for the trip (personally I think Sharon's friends are all in her mind). Sharon also joined Fanny for a recent Grabeaux and it appears she wears a tiara 24/7.

View attachment 1262956
And at the stage of life Fanny is at, she would probably have to marry one of Percy’s wealthy millionaire friends that would be 20 + years her senior. Usually younger wealthy men are looking for a trophy wife in their 20s or 30s. ( I know that is a broad overgeneralization and there are exceptions to this). On the bright side, Percy and Isabelle could probably go on the honeymoon with Fanny and her new husband.

Whomever she marries would be wise to get a prenup providing that if Fanny ever sang during the marriage, it would be automatic grounds for a divorce.
[/QUOTE]
Only fair, since Fanny joined Percy & Isabelle on their honeymoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m wondering about the marquis apt once the living area is wallpapered and panelled. Once the BnB season finished maybe Amaury and the admin could move in. As a couple surely they would want their own space, kitchen and heater. Thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sharon is a hyperactive, nutcase patron who is visiting the shiteau for 2 weeks to celebrate her birthday, but none of her friends could join her for the trip (personally I think Sharon's friends are all in her mind). Sharon also joined Fanny for a recent Grabeaux and it appears she wears a tiara 24/7.
Uhh…😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
and don't get me started on facial piercings
I might out myself and say I've got an underlip ring.
Facial piercings are not everybody's cup of tea and that is fair.
I will say from my side of the perspective, the idiom Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover certainly rings true.
So many people tend to dismiss me after seeing me and my piercing, only for me to do better than them - it gets me every time. 🤭 🤭 🤭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
12049449_1202301659785122_5223912051071968732_n.jpg

I realized that LaLande was reminding me of a Kids in The Hall Skit. Chicken Lady ate the Financials

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only two words for today's CD ' Crazy Town'!!! Indeed, Crazy Town perfectly sums up Chateau de la Lande.

Fanny - scraping the bottom of the barrel for content. Pulling the weeds was pathetic , but I'll give her credit for getting down on the ground and doing some planting. (which is more than Snorty did) Woman, do stop singing!

Kirstie - Superstar. Please wear some sunscreen and a hat.

Nancy the Chicken - Bears a strong resemblance with Snorty, although Nancy has more hair

Is it Summer or Winter? Amuary is topless, Gerry is in shorts, Natti is in a winter sweater, Fanny is in a cotton summer dress and Snorty is wearing a touque and wool scarf!

Sharon - 100% Certifiable. Who wears a tiara around all the time? I would actually like to put Sharon, Dana and Hanni together with an oversized bottler of champers and watch them descend together into sheer, chaotic madness.

Snorty - Waste of space!!!

Nic the Tree Surgeon - Rock on brother!

Amuary - The only adult in the room - thank you for watering the plants since Fanny & Snorty were pre-occupied with cocktails

Grant - please save the unfinished, forlorn pergola! New Sherriff indeed! Looking forward to Grant facing off against Snorty!

View attachment 1262972
Natti is wearing a winter sweater to hide the bump! 🤰🏻

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay, so where does SSB go “every morning”, wait- that’s every morning. With her tea. Every. Morning. Just shout it out from your balcony, so that all the land can know. Every. Morning.
Now- you can stop mentioning it every time you stick your pink phone in your face or someone else’s!
Congrats on getting out of bed in the morning. We’re so proud!!
That being said, it is nice to see the outside of La Lande being transformed finally. Unless those who actually paid for this ‘storm’ the HMN, I can’t see how it’ll survive long term. Hopefully the next owners keep going (using their own money).
This suddenly made me wonder how long would it be before the Patreons had donated enough money to buy La Lande? I think it was value at £750,000 recently so will leave it to you brain boxes to compute the rest. 2 years at a guess roughly?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I will say from my side of the perspective, the idiom Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover certainly rings true.
So many people tend to dismiss me after seeing me and my piercing, only for me to do better than them - it gets me every time. 🤭 🤭 🤭
As Ted Lasso says, 'Don't Judge, Be Curious'! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
And so back to Dan. If he returns with an ultra-white set of new gnashers whilst still looking like a crackhead, I think I will need a fresh diaper. After the stunt he pulled with the septic tank and his kids, new teeth or not, is still a thoughtless asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Natti is wearing a winter sweater to hide the bump! 🤰🏻
In the latest vlog, after whip lady has done her thing, she suggests grabbing Natti with the whip but there was a reason why she couldn't - it appeared that Natti would have to go and change her clothes first and SJ says something dismissive. I was wondering if pregnancy was the reason for not wanting to be grabbed by the whip - but Natti still doesn't look pregnant.

I'm so used to people around me having piercings and tattoos that I often don't even notice - however I have two things that I really hate - facial tattoos and that ring through the septum. Don't even know why, but can't stand that septum one.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.