The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Imperious Me on a great title!!

Imperious Me

The smoke and mirrors of Lalande.. 'For $300/mth my Patreons get an origial copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed'

Most Liked Posts from Thread # 143

Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Monday at 11:31 PM
Frenchie0810 said:
I forget the purpose of these two rows of hedges.. they look so out of place. View attachment 1255786
Nic meant to create a complex labyrinth but he was afraid, that with SJ's lack of wit, she could get lost in it forever. Hence....the parallel.

1652160602767.png

1652160793657.png

Reactions:You, shaken&stirred, skybluepink098 and 48 others

Marquis de Potpourri
VIP Member

Yesterday at 9:52 PM
Thanks, @Lady Avonlea, for sharing the Patreon video.

I want to say, Annalise is stunning! ❤:love:She's always been pretty but these days she's blooming---the exact opposite state of her ex-partner who seems to be drying up and wilting fast! :sick:o_O

cd455.png

And...it's good to see that Philip finally has a cock on him! All he needs now are balls! :ROFLMAO: ✌

cd456.png

Reactions:You, The Cheshire Cat, OldSoul and 45 others

I
Isabelle6541

Monday at 8:08 PM
Dearest SJ:

Our "little insignificant group" are finishing our DocuSign document(s) that will soon be filed. It takes some time because the number of us is not as "insignificant" as you think. (Also - FYI group 1 and 2 have merged) It has been a long process and vetting members has been both time consuming and frustrating at times because we have been so cautious. I would imagine that if you can't send Pateron cards in a timely manner that you have no idea which Pateron members have moved down nor have gathered together. I am sure you follow Pateron Graphtron as closely as you follow a G&T I am sure you are watching the movement and can also figure out who is moving down. Some of these members are comprised of our "little insignificant group". This is one of those keep your friends close and your enemies closer type situations as I personally think both are a bit put upon. We realize we still have procedural steps to go through in France. Personally, I wish you the best... I think it would be best if you just say "I did not know what I was doing so I made bad decisions". I would be stunned if you do. Also, a few notes we spoke about on Friday the 6th.

~ why would you send cards when you can't keep up with accounting?
~why is it that you would not post daily or every other day content on Pateron (shorts or photos or thoughts perhaps) to those that are giving you $32,000. a month?
~why is it that you have post times for Sunday and Thursday video(s) but leave the biggest financial supports to wait for a video post?
~why is it that you would not have a postal company handle your cards?
~why is it that you would not just be honest with all of your viewers about your posting schedule?
~why is it that you have stupid fan accounts responding to questions vs just answering the questions? It is so dumb. And everyone knows. It is like you are the only ones who do not.
~why would you block Patreon supporters but still take the monthly money? (We actually know this answer.)

Signed with LLL:
"the little insignificant group"

Also - Dan I am sorry you got the YT strike but don't be so dumb.

Reactions:You, shaken&stirred, MagpieSassyPants and 44 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 12:45 AM
M&MsMom said:
After so many here complained about how Stephanie doesn't mingle with the countrymen, just stayed holed up in her chateau doing "whatever" with all of her English friends, don't you find it interesting that she suddenly wandered out into the countryside to attend some things in her area? It's about time!
She made a remark about how "they" (as in the peasants) just changed the layout of the local market, making it look more picturesque. The layout of that local market is always changed in January and not for cosmetic or tourist reasons, but to make room for new salesmen. Makes it quite clear how often Stephanie Jarvis ventures out to that local market.

Reactions:You, Jules100, SleepingBeauty123 and 43 others

Clara Burnett
VIP Member

Yesterday at 11:19 AM
LittleMore Cottage said:
Nastie opens and goes through all the gifts she could mark the state down on it. And the reading of the long letters and opening of each tiny thing and the ooos and aahs I have no idea why I still watch.... It's like a wreck you need to turn to watch when you drive by
I have my reasons to believe these rumors that I can't prove to be factual but they are very persistent indeed: the Argentinian Bully does more than pepare the incoming packages for the gift grab and she has, on numerous occasion grabbed some for herself without telling anybody. It's not that the occasional complaint of the sender will reach Stephanie Jarvis at all (and if it did, she won't read it as she leaves all "correspondence" to Nutty and her lapdog. The latter, or so I've heard, is very much on to the clandestine actions of all-purpose attack dog for the charlataine and is constantly threatening her to tell his girlfriend about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you for the new thread..and i see the crowd is aleardy cheering in front of the gates of Yt before Madame releases her new or maybe a copie of her patreonvlog..btw that threadtitle is hilarious...dont give her ideas.. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Congrats? or Condolences? :ROFLMAO:
What item did you get? My 1st Spode was a pickle dish.
1652384177509.png
I also bought the spice jars. I left them in a corner on the kitchen floor in a shopping bag. A while later, in a kitchen cleaning frenzy I was tossing junk and trash into the bin and saw the shopping bag, I assumed it was trash too so I tossed it. Somewhere in a Southern California landfill awaiting a future archeologist to find them is a set of brand new Spode spice jars!
1652384263247.png

Response to Le Baiseur.
No, my Spode is cream and lavenderish. I think it has roses on it....It was £4 and it says it is seconds. It's a dish like you might have cereal in.
I had to go lie down in the cinema afterwards watching Downton Abbey I was so overcome.....fans herself....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spud inside?
The only negative about chickens indoors is that they tit willy nilly. Thank God for tile and paper towels!
1652387116835.png

She has a diaper, but I can't get her to hold still to put it on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
*Accounts for 2020 and 2021 still MIA
*Hastily bodged together figures pulled out of the ether given as accounts so far for 2022
*After extended holidays earlier in the year Fanny remains at the shittoo, apart from a trip to London and Amsterdam to see Squirrel boy take the leading role and shine brightly as the star he thinks he is but never will be
*Lots of pretty flowers planted in the Jardin Anglaise
*After making a complete tit of himself by vlogging a totally inappropriate scenario involving his 2 boys Dan has done a runner
*Fleeting appearance by Kat on her way to or from somewhere else
*Pavlinna has changed status, no longer a refugee now a full time paid gardener
*Filming for channel 4 still takes priority over everything else
*Nothing completed yet, Bully’s apartment, Brother by another mother apartment, Fanny’s boudoir, the Grand Salon, the Marquis’s suite, the pergola, the China pantry, the downstairs loo, the terrace and steps, the chapel, the fish pond, the gardens, the list goes on and on, all still waiting for action

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Thank you for the new thread 🧵
If my husband dabbed paint on my nose because my Daddy did it to me when I as a child I’d have some serious doubts! Not just once either. He had to get it in there for the grannies that Daddy did it so he did it too. She said twice that Phillip had told her to leave it on. Why? So his message that he treats her like her Daddy did twangs the hearts of the Granny Groupies who will sigh and say ‘what a nice boy’. I like a man to be a man not a surrogate Daddy. I find it creepy tbh.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
SJ’s boots in Amsterdam were truly fantastic!! Zero shade this time🤣🤣

If my husband dabbed paint on my nose because my Daddy did it to me when I as a child I’d have some serious doubts about him! Not just once either. He had to get it in there for the grannies that Daddy did it so he did it too. She said twice that Phillip had told her to leave it on. Why? So his message that he treats her like Daddy did twangs the hearts of the Granny Groupies who will sigh and say ‘what a nice boy’. I like a man to be a man not a surrogate Daddy. I find it creepy tbh.
So trying to be “cute” and “precious” WHAT A SHAM!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ma and Pa Petherick had a holiday home in Normandy for years, her parents lived in France for years as MPK spoke about spending school holidays with them. MPK said in once that his parents didnt have enough money to pay the mortage on a house and they lived in a prefab. Ryan's mother said they not travellers. Travellers very closed community and dont think Ma would of been able to work as barmaid if part a community plus she had at least one child???. Thats how she met Pa. Billy came to France to be with parents when he walked out of army. MPK worked as skivy for Angel and Dick and talked Sadie into coming over to work there as well. She was only member of family still in England. Sadie got fired because of her brother, Micheal got fired because he was useless. Micheal moved to Chateau, followed by later by Ma, Pa, Sadie and Oliva. Interesting photo though, tons of kids, ost travellers have large families. All that from MPK and Sadie Q&A vlogs plus story on Billy in paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well i watched the vlog...the biggest chicken of them all is Fanny...dressed in yellow..scratching around from there to there..planting some flowers..creating a chickenfairground.. no chicken will touch those music things..what do they think.. 🙄

The gnome from scotland dressed in tartan.. has arrived...just in time for the CH4 filming..i guess..he always like to stick his tartan red nose in when the camera turns on..i bet he did the painting...in that marquiess appartment..i bet that footage was old..

the planting...snort wasnt so keen to get his hands dirty...buying them is nice..planting ..hmn not so much..Amaury wasnt also pleased..when they were drinking..he replied... no thank you.. someone has to do some work...very telling...

That treesurgeon..well i have to say..i still dont seem to understand what he is talking about between his two teeth..i always get some kinky vibes looking at him.. i bet he is good at his job...but..i prefer the one the fleuries hired in...more to my liking..also more nice to look at..who needs a gardenstatue when you have a goodlooking treesurgeon..I mean the one the Fleuries got...who flew from tree to tree like Tarzan..Fannies gives me some dungeon and SM vibes..i dont like piercings and also hate tattoos.. maybe that colours my judgement..btw i also hate goathy beards..I like people to be presentable...it sounds akward i know.... but this guy gives me the creeps.....i want the one the fleuries got...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If my husband dabbed paint on my nose because my Daddy did it to me when I as a child I’d have some serious doubts! Not just once either. He had to get it in there for the grannies that Daddy did it so he did it too. She said twice that Phillip had told her to leave it on. Why? So his message that he treats her like her Daddy did twangs the hearts of the Granny Groupies who will sigh and say ‘what a nice boy’. I like a man to be a man not a surrogate Daddy. I find it creepy tbh.
The porcelain fondler also wants her to leave the paint on her nose because phi phi can play the “I am the dominant adult figure in this relationship, the parent, and submissive Fanny is the child.” It is a way for the fondler to appear to be the dominant partner in the relationship.

Phi phi wants to be in control but really only controls the dining room place settings at the Shittoo.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Painful watching Snorts "garden", he has no clue, (as with everything he attempts to do) dressed as though he was going shopping, with his scarf and beanie, as Steph wears a floaty dress. Did you see him attempting to dig with the trowel to plant a plant, he might as well have used a teaspoon on that mulch. He then comes skipping in with the drinks as they have worked so hard.
That whip woman should practice on Snorts to speed him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i also hate goathy beards..I like people to be presentable...it sounds akward i know.... but this guy gives me the creeps.....i want the one the fleuries got...
Same! Big pogonophobe here! Especially if I meet someone who is cleanshaven and the next time I meet them they have a big scraggly beard-yikes!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think the marquis de potpourri post and photos about the hedges should be saved somewhere in the wiki. It is very funny and deserves a place in the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Painful watching Snorts "garden", he has no clue, (as with everything he attempts to do) dressed as though he was going shopping, with his scarf and beanie, as Steph wears a floaty dress. Did you see him attempting to dig with the trowel to plant a plant, he might as well have used a teaspoon on that mulch. He then comes skipping in with the drinks as they have worked so hard.
That whip woman should practice on Snorts to speed him up.
oh yes i forgot that whipwoman..what was that. all about....they seem to attract all of the weirdest people from the planet.. 🙄 i guess the woman had a lott of work with her whip...to stear things up...or to give some of them some pleasure..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well i watched the vlog...the biggest chicken of them all is Fanny...dressed in yellow..scratching around from there to there..planting some flowers..creating a chickenfairground.. no chicken will touch those music things..what do they think.. 🙄
Think again !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jeez Dana’s falafels have made an appearance again.

And that bloody Scottish goblin is as annoying as his sister. Good job the flight time from London to Limoges is short, imagine being stuck next to him in a plane.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I find Snorty’s nose painting like daddy creepy weird. Like he probably takes hair from her brush and saves it to smell later creepy weird. Such an unhealthy relationship! Grant, I beg you, tie him to a tree in the woods where only the ants can find him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.