The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m behind 19pages so not sure if this has been addressed. Pavlina is now an employee, how has that been able to happen so quickly. It took a while for Selma to get his papers and he is from an EU country. What are the rules for refugees gaining employment in their host country. Sounds all very shady to me. I think she is volunteering as she did from the time she arrived as a VOLUNTEER.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Clara does Stephanie realise her voice is not very good while she is lapping up this polite praise? Or does she really think her voice is wonderful?
She really does because everybody around her say so. Nobody in their right mind would want to upset the poor girl by confronting her with the truth.

@Clara Burnett Do you have the inside story on the missing bumper? Who did what?
From what I've heard it was Dan who drove the car in a ditch at night and by trying to get it out the bumper came off. He could be covering for someone else though. I know Armoir has a problem with drunk driving and he's not the only one.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Do they get fake ones for a time until all the old ones are removed?

Well he at least learned the art of the spin from the Master of spin SJ

Netflix has a interesting reality show in New Zealand about a funeral parlor, and the majority of the clients were natives it was so touching how they said goodbye. What a loving proud culture.
The Casketeers is a great TV programme. Love Francis he cracks me up how he is always buying things and his wife as business manager is like, I didn't approve this!

Reactions: 5
It's just speculation that Dan got a YT strike due to his 'cunning stunt' septic tank vlog. Though, it should have happened! The man is reckless.
I hope so I reported him and I think a few others did too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
With the Chateau de LaLande Drinking Game, everyone from Newbies to VIPs can pickle their internal organs equally while watching the vlogs. Here are the rules- you must take a drink 🍺for every time Fanny says:
1) "Parfect!"
2) "I love it so much!"
3) mentions Daddy Jarvis' paintings
4) "It's so good!"
5) "Magnificient!"
And lest we not forget BJJ:
6) Every snort he makes
7) "My grandparents..."
8) "You know where this would look good?"
9) Any time he refers to "We" and "Ours" (such as "OUR Chateau")
10) For any hedgehog reference
For any of the following, a shot of alcohol 🥃 must be consumed:
1) When something breaks/leaks/ or the ceiling caves in
2) Any mention of the lake
3) Fanny breaks out in song (you'll thank me)
4) A trip to Emmaus or Brocante
5) Any mention of Christie's or Channel 4
6) Anytime a hot glue gun makes an appearance
7) ScotMan makes a joke

Feel free to add to it!
hello lovely people

I didn't realise he got a strike, was that due to the septic tank joke not joke.
Maybe he got a warning, but I don't think he got a strike. If he had his video would have been taken down, and it is still there.

Child safety policy - YouTube Help (google.com)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She really does because everybody around her say so. Nobody in their right mind would want to upset the poor girl by confronting her with the truth.

From what I've heard it was Dan who drove the car in a ditch at night and by trying to get it out the bumper came off. He could be covering for someone else though. I know Armoir has a problem with drunk driving and he's not the only one.
You always have the scalding hot tea, @Clara Burnett !

Reactions: 19

Goodness me! They are just a bunch of alcoholic dopeheads with a penchant for browsing in junk shops and crashing cars on the way home lol 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m behind 19pages so not sure if this has been addressed. Pavlina is now an employee, how has that been able to happen so quickly. It took a while for Selma to get his papers and he is from an EU country. What are the rules for refugees gaining employment in their host country. Sounds all very shady to me. I think she is volunteering as she did from the time she arrived as a VOLUNTEER.
Fanny won't admit to any of this, but Pavlina was always meant to come to the shiteau as a volunteer. Sadly, the Ukraine conflict interfered with that arrangement so when she arrived at the shiteau Pavlina was classified a refugee which meant she couldn't be shown on film.

However, Pavlina is doing lots of projects around the shiteau (cooking, gardening, refinishing & painting furniture) and Fanny needs that content because there is SFA else going on. Therefore, the only way around that was to hire Pavlina as the additional gardener.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This thread is so truthful re observances in Fanny's vlogs !
Oh Dear ! I am finding it almost unbearable sighting Snorts face !!! how on earth does Fanny find fun there ? Im guessing their relationship is purely transactional ..being they are both narcissistic..hence I feel why fanny lost bag man and Potts ! Narcs are shallow holes and contain zero warmth ..its all a show ! sad really ..anyways i worked this out prior to realising this forum ..soooo good to read others are switched on ! Grant is a REAL man that Fanny could never keep !

A few vlogs back did anyone else get the gay feminine vibe about Phi phi ? prancing around the room rearranging shite for guests ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A few vlogs back did anyone else get the gay feminine vibe about Phi phi ? prancing around the room rearranging shite for guests ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
*Accounts for 2020 and 2021 still MIA
*Hastily bodged together figures pulled out of the ether given as accounts so far for 2022
*After extended holidays earlier in the year Fanny remains at the shittoo, apart from a trip to London and Amsterdam to see Squirrel boy take the leading role and shine brightly as the star he thinks he is but never will be
*Lots of pretty flowers planted in the Jardin Anglaise
*After making a complete tit of himself by vlogging a totally inappropriate scenario involving his 2 boys Dan has done a runner
*Fleeting appearance by Kat on her way to or from somewhere else
*Pavlinna has changed status, no longer a refugee now a full time paid gardener
*Filming for channel 4 still takes priority over everything else
*Nothing completed yet, Bully’s apartment, Brother by another mother apartment, Fanny’s boudoir, the Grand Salon, the Marquis’s suite, the pergola, the China pantry, the downstairs loo, the terrace and steps, the chapel, the fish pond, the gardens, the list goes on and on, all still waiting for action
wow i have been out of the loop
for some time and had a feeling wed get watered down accounts if any i apreciate you taking one for the team and watching the flogs , dealing with toxicity in my own life , thankfully I am coming back to normal now the veil has been lifted and feeling strong enough to deal with it all.

Pekey, post: 9754887, member: 241109
Who travels with a whip? Mmmmm

I think you are right ...... I get the feeling that the Tartan Terror does not like Squirrel at all !
why would he like support squirel , the emotional opelia thoughts after all he is competition for the princesses love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
*Accounts for 2020 and 2021 still MIA
*Hastily bodged together figures pulled out of the ether given as accounts so far for 2022
*After extended holidays earlier in the year Fanny remains at the shittoo, apart from a trip to London and Amsterdam to see Squirrel boy take the leading role and shine brightly as the star he thinks he is but never will be
*Lots of pretty flowers planted in the Jardin Anglaise
*After making a complete tit of himself by vlogging a totally inappropriate scenario involving his 2 boys Dan has done a runner
*Fleeting appearance by Kat on her way to or from somewhere else
*Pavlinna has changed status, no longer a refugee now a full time paid gardener
*Filming for channel 4 still takes priority over everything else
*Nothing completed yet, Bully’s apartment, Brother by another mother apartment, Fanny’s boudoir, the Grand Salon, the Marquis’s suite, the pergola, the China pantry, the downstairs loo, the terrace and steps, the chapel, the fish pond, the gardens, the list goes on and on, all still waiting for action
wow i have been out of the loop
for some time and had a feeling wed get watered down accounts if any i apreciate you taking one for the team and watching the flogs , dealing with toxicity in my own life , thankfully I am coming back to normal now the veil has been lifted and feeling strong enough to deal with it all.

Pekey, post: 9754887, member: 241109
Who travels with a whip? Mmmmm

I think you are right ...... I get the feeling that the Tartan Terror does not like Squirrel at all !
why would he like support squirel , the emotional opelia thoughts after all he is competition for the princesses love.
Scotman always used to bring Fanny her breakfast in bed - that doesn't happen anymore with Squirrelboy in situ!

You're only just picking up those vibes?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
did anyone attend their art wax and paper making one in April , very overpriced and thought if it was sucessfull they would have posted a video on it surely

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Scotman always used to bring Fanny her breakfast in bed - that doesn't happen anymore with Squirrelboy in situ!

You're only just picking up those vibes?
I try NOT to notice Snorts tbh ...BUT this prancing gay girly stuff was Soooo obvious ! Big turn off if he were my bed mate ...its snorts natural state tho ! deary me Fanny surely you can do better ?

Reactions: 4
I try NOT to notice Snorts tbh ...BUT this prancing gay girly stuff was Soooo obvious ! Big turn off if he were my bed mate ...its snorts natural state tho ! deary me Fanny surely you can do better ?
Stephanme wants a partner who fawns over her rather than fuc*s her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.