The Chateau Diaries #144 For $300/m my Patreons get an original copy of my fanny on a photocopier, signed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1600 people watching Stephanie & Phiphi cleaning their bedroom ... oh my Lord.

They both have their clothes laying all over ... so I am predicting that they are putting hooks on the walls for their clothes ... how boring is this?!

And a heap of cushions laying around

Phiphi has some enamel hooks they are going to put up in their bathroom.

Phiphi has already called her darling and something has already made her "very very happy".

A whole pile of people arrive the claim they aren't expecting. Amaury pretty much says "that's so lalande."

It's a pile of vintage cars. Philip leads a tour of all the car owners to the chapel ... in French.

Grant wants to shear the sheep ... he can't find the shears. SJ suggests they have a shear off with Kirsty this week.

Grant is making a new maintenance area with all of Percy's old tools as Amaury won't let anyone else use his workshop. Apparently it stresses Amaury when others walk into his area.

SJ goes to check on the chickens, are they playing their xylophone or on their swing, ... nope ... they don't like either. She's going to make poor Nancy sit on some fertilized eggs.

Why do they have the fertilized eggs on the rack in the kitchen? yuck

Spud isn't letting anyone sleep in!! He had Phiphi up at 4:30!!! Lots of Spud talk with some guests. They have a lovely accent!

Spud gets a pep talk ....

Someone else has already put other eggs under Nancy .... (these people don't communicate). SJ gets pecked.

A walk through the garden to see what is blooming ... Spud follows his friend Phiphi

Phiphi wants a stone benched moved from the terrace to the courtyard ... he tries to lift it but can't. Grant comes along to help, but ends up just lifting it by himself!!

She asks Amaury if he is going for a run, while he is carrying cigarettes and a large bottle of water.

Amaury says filming with Ch4 broke him. He's taking a day off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
i got the feeling...especially with that christmasvlog from Marie...that there has been going on a hell of a lott in that house...the interaction between her and her mother, grandmother and other siblings was strange...my guess is there has been a lott of water under the bridge with Marie her mental health..maybe her mother doesnt care anymore...who knows how many times she tried to help her...
They all seemed very underwhelmed. Didn’t feel like a warm homecoming.

Reactions: 9

They both have their clothes laying all over ... so I am predicting that they are putting hooks on the walls for their clothes ... how boring is this?!

Phiphi has already called her darling and something has already made her "very very happy".
I’m already 3 drinks and 2 shots into our drinking game….

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You are so right. I had thyroid cancer and had to have thyroid removed. I have to have bloodwork every 6 mos with doses adjusted as needed. Marie mentioned something about taking care of the problem with "natural medicine". There is no natural way to fix that issue and it can surely mess you up if not monitored continuously for life.
I agree. I have also had thyroid cancer and when I had to stop my meds briefly, I started having panic attacks etc. You just don’t realize how your thyroid function impacts your mental state as well. I understand the desire for a homeopathic solution but when none is available…..take the meds!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh god, his stupid F'n sense of 'humour' "I was hooked"... Never seen a more girly boy in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Erhan Dilber

Save
Prosthetic dentistry, Dentistry

About Me
Dr. Erhan Dilber, who was born in Akşehir in 1984; Primary school education is carried out in Barbaros Primary School; He completed his secondary and high school education at Gölcük İhsaniye Anatolian High School. After completing his undergraduate education at Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry between 2002-2007, he completed his doctoral and specialty education at Selcuk University Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Prosthetic Dentistry between 2007-2012. He published a national and international article on CAD/CAM production techniques, implant prostheses, dental laser systems, post systems, zirconia materials, glass ceramic materials. He also published his reviews and case reports in the field of dentistry. He has national and international oral and poster presentations. He is a member of Turkish Dental Association (TDB). Skiing, paragliding, mountaineering and trekking are among the sports he is interested in.

Interests
  • Toothache
  • Teeth Grinding
  • Tooth Deficiency
  • Dental Cavities
  • Toothache
  • Aesthetic Disorders
  • Implant
I personally never felt comfortable with the teeth talk but I have to say……If Dan didn’t get new teeth, he is totally messing with us by this follow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You want the red car Phyllis? You can't AFFORD a car, let alone a collector car...Moron. Go back to your Playmobiles...
1652646002062.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She says they are a broken household at the moment from all the filming ... eyeroll

Finally back in her bedroom to deal with the cushions .... she says a house like hers needs a lot of cushions ... acknowledges that it is a 1st world problem.

Baghead is sitting in her room reading a book on a chair while they cleaning.

Phiphi makes an hilariously intense facial expression while hanging the hooks in the bathroom (SJ is hyper through out, annoying)

They drink rose on the stone bench in the courtyard (some guests, Phiphi, SJ, Amaury etc)

Apparently all the rooms are full for the weekend.

Phiphip goes to lay a table and return a tool to Amaury before he misses it.

Philip bought a porcelain vase that looks like a little small paper bag ... and she shows us other things in her room.

It's a hot day, 30 degrees.

Dan is in the kitchen helping ... but doesn't look up when she speaks to him, just keeps working!

Amaury helps serve the guests ... Stephanie tells him he scrubs up well, and the whole table of women titter with laughter.

Phiphi wears his black lace shirt again!!!! UGGGHHHH!

At the end there was 2091 people watching the premiere.

That's it, you don't have to watch unless you want!

to be noted, absolutely NO shots of the new woodland garden!! Hmmmm. wonder why?!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I may have to take a day or two before I watch this one. Seriously not in the mood to see Phillip and his sweaty little body.
If I want to see two squirrels having foreplay, I only have to look out my window and into my pin oak tree.
But you'll miss his sheer, lacey blouse!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Armchair aka Billy no-mate is happy to finally be part of a team with Nick the tree guy. Cause he never worked with anyone at Lalande. No mate. Never. Dan who?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

A whole pile of people arrive the claim they aren't expecting. Amaury pretty much says "that's so lalande."

It's a pile of vintage cars. Philip leads a tour of all the car owners to the chapel ... in French.

Grant wants to shear the sheep ... he can't find the shears. SJ suggests they have a shear off with Kirsty this week.

Grant is making a new maintenance area with all of Percy's old tools as Amaury won't let anyone else use his workshop. Apparently it stresses Amaury when others walk into his area.

SJ goes to check on the chickens, are they playing their xylophone or on their swing, ... nope ... they don't like either. She's going to make poor Nancy sit on some fertilized eggs.

Why do they have the fertilized eggs on the rack in the kitchen? yuck

Spud isn't letting anyone sleep in!! He had Phiphi up at 4:30!!! Lots of Spud talk with some guests. They have a lovely accent!

Spud gets a pep talk ....

Someone else has already put other eggs under Nancy .... (these people don't communicate). SJ gets pecked.

A walk through the garden to see what is blooming ... Spud follows his friend Phiphi

Phiphi wants a stone benched moved from the terrace to the courtyard ... he tries to lift it but can't. Grant comes along to help, but ends up just lifting it by himself!!

She asks Amaury if he is going for a run, while he is carrying cigarettes and a large bottle of water.

Amaury says filming with Ch4 broke him. He's taking a day off.
Oh how I wish I had gotten to your synopsis BEFORE I fast forwarded thru that pile -of- tit vlog with pukemeister Snorts in almost every frame. And all the desperate postmenopausal women clucking all over Armoire and Fuzz Stick. I was disgusted and embarrassed for them. Silly geese.
As I love to say...ugh.😖😩😝

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She spent so much of the vlog "butching up" Philip.
He manspreads (albeit drinking rosé.)
1652647417717.png

He lifts concrete:
1652647593249.png

He uses power tools:
1652647657455.png

But all of her efforts go out the window at supper with a sheer, lacey top:
1652647738018.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1269534
He lifts concrete:
View attachment 1269543
He uses power tools:
View attachment 1269546
View attachment 1269549
The HEELS on those boots though!!

View attachment 1269534
He lifts concrete:
View attachment 1269543
He uses power tools:
View attachment 1269546
View attachment 1269549
Jesus, is he wearing a white bodice under that??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Warning OFF TOPIC. Hard out detractors of all that is LaLande cover your eyes - this is something positive.

It’s’ in the ‘Take a bow Davey’ camp.

Credit where credit is due. The pleached trees and expanded, allium-rich box gardens have been seriously transformative to the courtyard. I am duly impressed.

Anyone else ?

D37F8152-2239-4077-8DF8-08126EC6B439.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.