Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Mark, the real MVP.

From the description box of today's video:

The one where I show you my new ‘routine’ - HA! Also sidenote, apologies this vlog is a bit choppy, we had a MARE with clips and this vlog took Mark three days to recover and upload. He is the real MVP!!
OK, I had to Google that to find out that she’s using MVP to mean ‘most valuable player’. In my job, MVP is ‘minimum viable product’ and I thought Anna was finally being honest about Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

fallouou

I think what annoyed me about Anna’s video was the narrative that she ‘only had time’ for 5 min makeup/quick breakfast smoothie etc…
And the fact that she referred to her smoothie as “breakfast on the go.” You’re not going anywhere you twat! You are literally in your house, going into the room next door, to add affiliate links to your Instagram, while your jobless husband tends to the baby next door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The way her trousers fall on her shoes remind me of that meme "if your lawyer's shoes look like this you're going to jail".

• Haha
Reactions: 60

verykindlygifted

I’m 6’7, I lost all my baby weight within 24 hours after giving birth via surrogate, and I didn’t send my kids to school until they were 43.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Any brand claiming to be sustainable in any sense, but continuously bringing out their product in ~*NEW*~ “must-have” colourways/scents needs to fuck right off. Estrid razors and Wild deodorant I am (currently) looking at you.

And influencers like Anna who previously told us the razors are made to “last a lifetime” but is so happy to have the new colour as the latest addition to their bathroom… just fuck off with the greenwashing already. It’s such a grubby existence 🤮🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 57

MoniC

Chatty Member
View attachment 853482
What in the everloving fuck????

Looks like she's pulling her trousers at the back, they are probably too big or don't fit her well. This abomination is followed by two AFL stories.
Ah I see, the Lizzie Hadfield way of dressing. The dullest, insanely expensive clothes with no shape unless you pose. She looks like Michael Scott from the waist down for fuck's sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Yup, that baby is ALL Mark. He's a cute baby, of course, I'm just saying he's fair-haired and definitely takes after Mark in that respect rather than Anna.
Mark thought of the name Ralph. There is no family significance etc. to it - it's just a name he/they liked.
There won't be a whole lot of baby content in her videos going forward.
She says to go watch Jenn Im's vidoes if you want to know her birth story/recovery as their stories are really similar. Anna doesn't get into details but she said her labour was quite long.
She said she found sharing stuff about her pregnancy made her feel really vulnerable and every time she shared something she felt she wanted to take it back (hence the disappearing first trimester video, I guess). Doesn't sound like she'll be sharing a lot of 'mum stuff' going forward.
She won't feature Ralph much and this is to protect him. He didn't ask to be shared online with the world. Good call, Anna! I'm glad she's doing this especially having seen how other influencers are using their newborn babies for ads etc (Jim Chapman).

Reactions: 56

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I quite like the fact that she said now it's gonna be baby stuff so go ahead to --:-- to skip ahead, because I have no interest in baby stuff. Now can she do that for when Mark appears too? please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She can’t have it both ways, imo.
She can’t get to AF to baby stuff to make bank while at the same time acting like she never had a baby. She’s happy enough to use him for links to make coin, but won’t show the odd picture of him or feature him in her life. Either stay the same course you always were and don’t mention baby things at all, or do and feature him a bit because otherwise it’s weird and shows a blatant disregard for those who have thus far invested in your life. The life you have AF’d the arse end out of and made great money from. She wants it both ways.. to make money from linking products to vulnerable mothers, but keeping the luxury of having her baby separate from her online life. She needs to pick a lane. She’s as shrewd as any of them. Her goofy smile doesn’t fool me.

She used to have a personality online. She has really scaled it back recently and I’m not even sure what she has to offer anymore only linking to oversized unflattering clothes and awful shoes. She’s phoning it in and she knows it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Coldtea

Hi everyone, I'm 5'8! So I just took the time to count how many capsule warderobe videos Anna has on her channel, and excluding the make- up capsule ones and the one where she fixes Lily's warderobe, I counted 53(!) so in other words, if people feel like they have seen it before, it is because they have...over 50 times (I'm in lockdown okay, I do have a lot of time on my hands haha).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Also… Anna’s birthday is in September and that clearly hasn’t given her any advantage with learning spelling and grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

MoniC

Chatty Member
I am not good with rhymes so won't have a go but if someone wants to try and make it a rhyme, please be my guest. I would like it if we had the "Mrs Mark Newton" and the "cosplaying the beige middle class" 'cause the latter really gave me a cackle.
Mrs Mark Newton: Just a boring lass, cosplaying the beige middle class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

under the ivy

VIP Member
I think what annoyed me about Anna’s video was the narrative that she ‘only had time’ for 5 min makeup/quick breakfast smoothie etc… when she’s WFH (if you can call it that), has another pair of hands at all times and is in a very privileged position. I’m sure many single parents/guardians woke up this morning and rushed about like a headless chicken without thinking what Hermes lip tint they were going to wear today.

• Heart
Reactions: 50