Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20211219_103056.jpg

Looks line Anna has finally started reading the comments, as opposed to Mawk doing it. He would've deleted this without second thought.
(It continues "but will work on this going forward)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Bababe

What the hello is the difference between Anna newton, icovettee, pebble and (similar) other British lifestyle influencers style? They look the same: grey, beige, long coats, jumpers, baggy trousers, ugly retro sunglasses, heavy looking (black) boots, the same gold jewellery everyone on IG owns... what fashion? It's just a specific style that's on repeat. Now that's winter you can experiment with various shades of scarves, hats, gloves, boots. But no. We all know they will add zero colour to their ootd. Gosh,they must take themselves so seriously posing in those unwiped mirrors. How awfully dull and passe. Maybe it's the fashion most prefer but how...yawn.... how boring. They must struggle to stay awake.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Gold_7

Chatty Member
That jumper is so bobbly and tatty looking. It looks like an outfit she has picked up from a charity shop. Ugly black polyester trousers and an out of shape, oversized washed up bobbly old jumper. I'm not here for it.
This has inspired a new thread title in my head: the Anna Edit - We are NOT here for it.

• Haha
  • Heart

skylark13

VIP Member
Why upload a video on December 26th that has several suggestions of viewers putting things on their Christmas list? It’s utterly shoddy and unprofessional. Surely she must have watched the video after Mawk edited it and before uploading (you’d hope). So it’s like she doesn’t even care that it sounds crap and lazy. She needs to fire Mawk.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I think that she had a pretty long and hard labor and not an easy birth at all. But she's choosing to talk about it in a very positive way and I like that. If I had to choose between Lilly and Anna's way of seing things, it's Anna all the way!
(am I fangirling??? it's the cute baby's fault!!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

CatCafe234

VIP Member
She's lying. As usual.
She’s trying to appear relatable - ohmigod, it’s so busy for new mums, amirite? - and it’s so blatantly untrue that it just comes across as patronising at best and at worst, actually quite unkind to all of the people who are managing a new baby without any of Anna’s luxuries.

• Heart

Nova

VIP Member
I have a problem with the word “invesment” when buying clothes in general. A house is an investment. A fashion item barely is, unless maybe certain Chanel bags or Hermes.

But generally, they’re just purchases, and some last longer than others. Calling it an “investment” is just a way to make sound nicer, an excuse for buying it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Eskimogem

Chatty Member
She’s said for years and years that she only uses Bumble & Bumble Sunday shampoo… but hey, what’s a little disingenuity when there’s a shit load of cash available to say you suddenly like a different brand 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Oh the cringe.. they both think that the internet will shut doen if they're both out at the same time..
00E90255-BE41-405D-BA4F-04D66450C72F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
This is really getting ridiculous.
I am unmarried, should I get offended everytime an influencer mentiones their husband or posts a picture of them? Of their anniversary? Of the two of them with their children? Because she's supposed the show solidarity with all her single followers and not flaunt her marriage at us? Does it trigger me sometimes? Yes, it does. Would I ever in a million years hold it against someone for being married and mention it on SM? Fuck no.
Ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Heart

martaS

VIP Member
Is it just me or is it very backwards, applying for something as Mr and Mrs Mark Newton? Is Anna not her own person anymore?
1640127157535.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

scparis89

This is really getting ridiculous.
I am unmarried, should I get offended everytime an influencer mentiones their husband or posts a picture of them? Of their anniversary? Of the two of them with their children? Because she's supposed the show solidarity with all her single followers and not flaunt her marriage at us? Does it trigger me sometimes? Yes, it does. Would I ever in a million years hold it against someone for being married and mention it on SM? Fuck no.
Ridiculous.
I agree and am in the same boat as you. What is this solidarity crap about? I can't stand Anna and think that she is as phony as they come, but why should she have to hide her figure under a sack just because other new mothers might not have lost as much weight? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 40