The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone - I'm 5 foot 6.

(Just said that to annoy @PineappleQueen19...)

😂 😂 😂
yes but do you consider yourself to be tall and what about all your friends’ heights and where do you live. Also what month of the year were your children born and how did that affect their development in school 🤣🤣🤣

In other news I see Anna is going all guns blazing on the Black Friday links as predicted. Does she even own the £1600 Marni bag does anyone know?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Anna may be thinner now than she was pre-pregnancy. Or maybe this is photoshopped. Or maybe I'm just not used to seeing her in fitted clothes. What I know for sure is that, seeing this, Lily will be pissed!

Screenshot_20211126-164409_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think Anna may be thinner now than she was pre-pregnancy. Or maybe this is photoshopped. Or maybe I'm just not used to seeing her in fitted clothes. What I know for sure is that, seeing this, Lily will be pissed!

View attachment 889467
Ooo I think that's been photoshopped. Very very slightly. The line of the radiator and the bit of wall that bumps out by the fireplace are not quite straight. Ofc that could just be Mark the Expert Photographer. But also her head looks massive? Though perhaps my fave thing about this photos is all of the wires at the bottom. cLaSsY

Honestly @Nova knowing that you're both Dutch and as tall as you are I can totally see how some of Anna's clothing that you like would look good on you, because I have a few Dutch friends that dress in this styleish and they look great.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Compl

View attachment 889467
completely agree this looks more like Anna the year she got married when she was really into exercise I take my hat off to her with that toned tum she really is taking trying to be a scandi minimal style influencer quite seriously isn’t she bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I lost loads of weight after having a baby. I was the thinnest I’ve ever been and looked ill. Can’t say I pulled my trousers up like that though. It’s pure luck what happens to your body after having a baby.

what’s the story with the massive hole in the floor? All I can think of is 🐀. I’d be sorting that pronto.

View attachment 889467
Is she allergic to wearing pants that are long enough??? Why are all trousers she wears five inches too short? It looks stupid and the shape does nothing for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks amazing but those trousers??? Positively hideous! Just imagine how ridiculous a pair of leather cropped kicked flares look in motion! She must look like an idiot walking down the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I lost loads of weight after having a baby. I was the thinnest I’ve ever been and looked ill. Can’t say I pulled my trousers up like that though. It’s pure luck what happens to your body after having a baby.

what’s the story with the massive hole in the floor? All I can think of is 🐀. I’d be sorting that pronto.
I have two friends who had the same, since becoming a mum they were the thinnest ever, and stayed that way. Not by choice, but apparently being a new parent was very draining. Unfortunately, initially, it also came with dark circles under their eyes.

Not that it matters of course, as long as you feel well and baby is healthy, all is good.

• Heart
I think that we all had the same thought when we saw her photo 😂 Not Anna looks great (she does) but damn Lilly will be furious!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if it’s my instagram and algorithm, but for me, it first lists a whole bunch of fellow influencers complimenting her. I don’t follow all of these people, but they are familiar names.

CFA9AB33-216B-4FB7-AA8B-FC489E642BE3.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I think that we all had the same thought when we saw her photo 😂 Not Anna looks great (she does) but damn Lilly will be furious!😂
All this time she’s been prepping Anna, telling her things nobody told her. Meanwhile, these things are not happening to Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks amazing but those trousers??? Positively hideous! Just imagine how ridiculous a pair of leather cropped kicked flares look in motion! She must look like an idiot walking down the street.
They
Not sure if it’s my instagram and algorithm, but for me, it first lists a whole bunch of fellow influencers complimenting her. I don’t follow all of these people, but they are familiar names.

View attachment 889781
linsey is like cockroach, she is everywhere :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 889781
Yes, same for me.

Looking at the picture again, I think this is the thinnest Anna has been in a quite a while. I hadn't noticed before now because of all the oversized clothes. She had put on a bit of weight in the year before she got pregnant, imo. No wonder she is posting shower pics now!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, same for me.

Looking at the picture again, I think this is the thinnest Anna has been in a quite a while. I hadn't noticed before now because of all the oversized clothes. She had put on a bit of weight in the year before she got pregnant, imo. No wonder she is posting shower pics now!
Plus, she was very puffy from the moment she got pregnant, her face gave it away right from the start.

linsey is like cockroach, she is everywhere :LOL:
So true re. Lindsey!

You’d think comments from the poor unknown followers who click the links would be more important to show prominently (not that this is in Anna’s hands).

Finally. A beige ad break. Much better than the white…
5B3DCC53-7D37-4969-82E0-95B49CA134F7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 889781
what the duck does "serving some I-wanna-look-like-her realness" mean???? isn't realness the very opposite of Anna? these people are commenting gibberish under each other's photo like it's a competition

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.