The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When everyone jokingly says "See you next year" when leaving the office, Anna literally means, 'see you 12 months from now when I can be bothered.'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When everyone jokingly says "See you next year" when leaving the office, Anna literally means, 'see you 12 months from now when I can be bothered.'
Maybe Boxing Day she will be “ask me any questions” and Mark will ask a few questions from his burner accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe Boxing Day she will be “ask me any questions” and Mark will ask a few questions from his burner accounts.
Nah, she'll go straight to posting some aff links so people can support Lord Newton Jr by spending money on Boxing Day sales

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was wondering this too, but I haven't watched any of Anna's content lately so I wasn't sure. And I don't know if Alfie Deyes let it slip before Zoe, but in the vlog of hers that I watched, it was definitely Zoe who mentioned the birth date :)
Alfie did. The video was filmed on the same day, but he posted last week i think. I posted about it a few pages ago. He just called her their friend Anna so i was speculating it might be her. Zoe just confirmed.

Reactions: 6
Alfie did. The video was filmed on the same day, but he posted last week i think. I posted about it a few pages ago. He just called her their friend Anna so i was speculating it might be her. Zoe just confirmed.
Ah thanks :) I didn't watch Alfie's video

Reactions: 1
I’m sure this has been spoken about at length. But what was the point in her announcing her ‘come back’ for her to then go on and post an ad once a week?

take a proper maternity leave or don’t. This pretending to work while posting an ad once a week if offensive.

Reactions: 31
Has Anna's makeup always been this orange? Surely she is capable of picking a better foundation as a experienced beauty influencer.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure Armani or whatever brand she #af does a better match than orange base

Reactions: 7
It's like these two never had a child and they're in their own world.

Reactions: 5
Title suggestion:

The Anna Edit #14 Mrs Mark Newton continues to cosplay as a beige upper middle class brand bleep

(inspired by @LottieRouge12 comment)

(is bleep maybe too harsh? will it get censored? what about "witch" or "slave"?) 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure this has been spoken about at length. But what was the point in her announcing her ‘come back’ for her to then go on and post an ad once a week?

take a proper maternity leave or don’t. This pretending to work while posting an ad once a week if offensive.
Has she actually done any content this week since the Sunday vlog and a single IG post sending ‘all the love’? This is supposed to be the busiest time of year for youtubers/influencers and all the ones I follow are posting content every day. It’s all quiet at Newton towers though 👀🥱

Reactions: 14
bleep is OTT! I thought lying liar who lies was too tbh! The funny rhymes are the best.
I am not good with rhymes so won't have a go but if someone wants to try and make it a rhyme, please be my guest. I would like it if we had the "Mrs Mark Newton" and the "cosplaying the beige middle class" 'cause the latter really gave me a cackle.

Reactions: 8
I am not good with rhymes so won't have a go but if someone wants to try and make it a rhyme, please be my guest. I would like it if we had the "Mrs Mark Newton" and the "cosplaying the beige middle class" 'cause the latter really gave me a cackle.
Mrs Mark Newton: Just a boring lass, cosplaying the beige middle class.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Personally I dislike the rhymes as they’re usually a bit naff 😂 I like that Lily and Anna’s thread titles don’t usually rhyme. But to each their own!

Reactions: 19
I’m with you, @imtakingabath, I find the rhymes naff, too. Maybe not even the rhymes themselves, but it’s sometimes the awkward rhythm or semantics of the titles that make me cringe.

I don’t find “lying liar who lies” to be too harsh tbh, as that’s Anna’s relationship with her audience now.

Reactions: 20
The Anna Edit #14 back down to pre-Ralph size, much to Lily’s disgust and surprise.

Personally I dislike the rhymes as they’re usually a bit naff 😂 I like that Lily and Anna’s thread titles don’t usually rhyme. But to each their own!
😬

I’m with you, @imtakingabath, I find the rhymes naff, too. Maybe not even the rhymes themselves, but it’s sometimes the awkward rhythm or semantics of the titles that make me cringe.

I don’t find “lying liar who lies” to be too harsh tbh, as that’s Anna’s relationship with her audience now.
🙄

bleep is OTT! I thought lying liar who lies was too tbh! The funny rhymes are the best.
The lying lie who lies actually wasn’t a thread title suggestion, it just ended up with a lot of likes. It’s still true though, she lies constantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The lying lie who lies actually wasn’t a thread title suggestion, it just ended up with a lot of likes. It’s still true though, she lies constantly.
I don’t think she does. To clarify, I think she does a lot of things you think are lies for privacy, or not wanting to jinx things.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Has she actually done any content this week since the Sunday vlog and a single IG post sending ‘all the love’? This is supposed to be the busiest time of year for youtubers/influencers and all the ones I follow are posting content every day. It’s all quiet at Newton towers though 👀🥱
I think we're now past the deadline for Christmas shopping so no point posting any content as that's not going to get her any more affiliate revenue. What's the point right?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.