Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovecat90

I tried to watch the video on invidious because I’m not giving them anymore ad revenue, but I couldn’t make it past 7 minutes. I didn’t realize how aggressively I don’t care about her or her opinions + hacks + organizational tips + etc. since she moved into the new house and lied about so much.

I just don’t trust a single thing out of her lying mouth any longer.

She’s not inspirational, aspirational, the girl next door, or anything else — she’s a liar who actively deceived her viewers and then, as is said above, will not even mention the fact that she’s a mumin her videos ?

Every time she shared Something in the first 7 minutes I keep thinking / asking myself : how do I know you’re not lying? How can I trust your recommendations on anything?

Anyway — I’m out FOR GOOD with Anna.
Sorry I'm late to the party... but what has Anna lied about exactly? Can you point me to any posts outlining this? Thanks!

Reactions: 1

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Alfie did. The video was filmed on the same day, but he posted last week i think. I posted about it a few pages ago. He just called her their friend Anna so i was speculating it might be her. Zoe just confirmed.
Ah thanks :) I didn't watch Alfie's video

Reactions: 1