The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we are not looking at photoshop here. Maybe a bit of clever dressing and posing for max effect. Anna has been in oversized, formless clothes so long, we might have completely forgotten that this is actually her figure - or at least was a couple of years ago. The weight gain discussion was hot when she (as we all know now) was already pregnant and not even her men XXL clothes could hide her puffed face and bump anymore.
Loosing lots of weight after birth is not unusual. Many are down to pre-pregnancy weight after 2-4 weeks. I think especially if you go for long daily walks with the pram (you know when the baby finally sleeps but you are forced to march on so it stays that way) it’s also easy to maintain. But the second your are back at your desk at work or the toddler is not happy in the pram/buggy for 2+h or wants to walk themselves things can turn around pretty quickly. So I would wait how her figure settles now that she is back „working“ and when Ralph is 14+ months. She also actually went on leave, so our last impressions of her were heavily pregnant and the contrast is much bigger.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think we are not looking at photoshop here. Maybe a bit of clever dressing and posing for max effect. Anna has been in oversized, formless clothes so long, we might have completely forgotten that this is actually her figure - or at least was a couple of years ago. The weight gain discussion was hot when she (as we all know now) was already pregnant and not even her men XXL clothes could hide her puffed face and bump anymore.
Loosing lots of weight after birth is not unusual. Many are down to pre-pregnancy weight after 2-4 weeks. I think especially if you go for long daily walks with the pram (you know when the baby finally sleeps but you are forced to march on so it stays that way) it’s also easy to maintain. But the second your are back at your desk at work or the toddler is not happy in the pram/buggy for 2+h or wants to walk themselves things can turn around pretty quickly. So I would wait how her figure settles now that she is back „working“ and when Ralph is 14+ months. She also actually went on leave, so our last impressions of her were heavily pregnant and the contrast is much bigger.
Absolutely this was absolutely me and stayed that way until mine were 7&9 and the were finally a good age for getting a dog and I was back to walking and lost the weight again

Reactions: 8
I think Anna may be thinner now than she was pre-pregnancy. Or maybe this is photoshopped. Or maybe I'm just not used to seeing her in fitted clothes. What I know for sure is that, seeing this, Lily will be pissed!

View attachment 889467
Definitely thinner than pre-pregnancy. Maybe she's one of the lucky ones that lose weight because of breastfeeding? It's a drastic amount of weight to lose in just a few months and I don't think she's exercising like a mad person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
hi, hello, hope you're all well, I'M 6ft TALL, height break over, thank you for your support ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m 6’7, I lost all my baby weight within 24 hours after giving birth via surrogate, and I didn’t send my kids to school until they were 43.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m 6’7, I lost all my baby weight within 24 hours after giving birth via surrogate, and I didn’t send my kids to school until they were 43.
might I just say, you served the realest I-wanna-be-like-her moment and I'm so here for it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
might I just say, you served the realest I-wanna-be-like-her moment and I'm so here for it?
It was a real moment.

The sad thing is if I met Anna in real life, without knowing she was a monstrous influencer, I’d probably really get on with her. We’re similar ages, live in the same area, have the same taste. Instead, I bleeping loathe her because she comes across as pathetic and money grabbing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It was a real moment.

The sad thing is if I met Anna in real life, without knowing she was a monstrous influencer, I’d probably really get on with her. We’re similar ages, live in the same area, have the same taste. Instead, I bleeping loathe her because she comes across as pathetic and money grabbing.
I think Anna and Lily look like how they look online, definitely not a head turner. But how can you not turn head when you see that two caterpillars on her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was a real moment.

I often wonder about how infuencers make new non-influencer friends! Like, if she meets a Mum at playgroup and they discuss what they both do, and Anna mentions being a 'content creator' - suddenly a google gives the other person years and years of influencer tit. Inevitably that online presence would affect your opinion of a person right? It would for me, even if I was trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt! But I'm also a bit judgy 😆

Reactions: 27
I often wonder about how infuencers make new non-influencer friends! Like, if she meets a Mum at playgroup and they discuss what they both do, and Anna mentions being a 'content creator' - suddenly a google gives the other person years and years of influencer tit. Inevitably that online presence would affect your opinion of a person right? It would for me, even if I was trying to give someone the benefit of the doubt! But I'm also a bit judgy 😆

Yes it's like selling your soul to the devil (which is ironic as most of Anna's content is soul-less) but in a 10 second Google people will know what hello fresh meal they had for tea on Tuesday, what wallpaper is in their bathroom, that they're husband is a socks and sandal wearing master of everything peeping tom and thats all before little Timmy is even off the swing set. It's a tragic way to make a living. I wouldn't do it no matter what the income and I'm a 5ft 11, August born oversized jumper lover.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
People on Anna’s video commented that she can get Sainsbury wrap suit for Mark JR. hun, she can’t AF Sainsbury and she gets hive going to Sainsbury. She only goes to Waitrose & Partners despite loving all beige food.

Maybe she says Digital Marketer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
In Anna's latest video she mentions how she loves putting together the description box for her videos. Yeah, I bet she does. Description box = affiliate links = £££££. It's all about the money!

She also said that Mark is now the beauty influencer in the house due to his love of hand cream. 🤢 There is a whole lot of Mark in this video - including when he hangs around for no reason while she talks about a cookbook.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
In Anna's latest video she mentions how she loves putting together the description box for her videos. Yeah, I bet she does. Description box = affiliate links = £££££. It's all about the money!

She also said that Mark is now the beauty influencer in the house due to his love of hand cream. 🤢 There is a whole lot of Mark in this video - including when he hangs around for no reason while she talks about a cookbook.
It’s a male ego thing, they need to be the face of everything even though he is technically a support function.

Anna is gunning for a recipe book called my mum recipe? Or a post war recipe book 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Mark having a vast supply of hand cream really does make me feel ill!

I bet he keeps it next to his binoculars in the room where he peeps at the neighbours.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.