Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxyrin

VIP Member
I would guess that Anna is no longer breast feeding 100% of the time. This is so saint Mark can be equally involved as he always does probably… honestly I don’t judge when it comes to breast feeding though as long as baby is fed and cared for. Personally the idea of breast feeding creeps me out 🤣 I’m not sure I’d handle it honestly! Call me a terrible person if you like
Come on guys. Mark is definitely doing half of the breast feeding.

Is there NOTHING this man can't do?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her on everything a while ago. She used to be my Sunday morning comfort watch. But Mark, the shilling, the repetitive content, the price of all the stuff she shills and the lack of style. No thanks Anna. I Edited her out of my life 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CatCafe234

VIP Member
"Personally I like my foundations a little bit yellow toned. I like them to have that sort of sun kissed warmth" How the hell does a yellow toned foundation that really doesn't match your skin make you look sun kissed? Does she actually think that her face just looks sun kissed all the time now that she's using mismatched foundation??? This woman....
Big difference between ‘sun-kissed’ and ‘jaundiced’ …

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
100% this!

Also she could have done what she did while looking after the baby, he's not moving around yet, just pop him on the floor or in a bouncer and he'd be fine.
She could’ve, but why should she have to?
That's the point - she doesn't have to, and nor should she have to since her husband is around 24/7, but throughout the video she acts like a harried single mum who doesn't have a minute to herself. She has to have a quick breakfast 'on the go,' she barely has time to wash her hair or do her make-up etc. She's trying so hard to be relatable but in order to do this she has to tell a pack of lies! It's all so completely disingenuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why is she still pushing the "capshool" wardrobe? It's not a small collection of "pieces". She has a whole large mouldy room for her copious overpriced all looks the same knitwear, overpriced jeans and £500 boots.
Next week do you think we'll have a Christmas "mill planning" video sponsored by Waitrose & Partners? If we're lucky we may get a second chance to see Mark eating a Waitrose & Partners Mince Pie. Oh my days... I'm really here for that.

• Haha
  • Sick

yougotthismama

The blatant ‘look how thin I am mere months after giving birth’ photo and the fawning comments underneath it makes me really sad. We really do praise thinness above all else.

• Sad
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I think Anna may be thinner now than she was pre-pregnancy. Or maybe this is photoshopped. Or maybe I'm just not used to seeing her in fitted clothes. What I know for sure is that, seeing this, Lily will be pissed!

Screenshot_20211126-164409_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Also, business on the top, cozy on the bottom??? Business??? Girl, WHERE??? Chunky oversized puke coloured knit??? I really can't with these influencers some days...
Tell me you haven't worked a day in your life without telling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
IMG_20211108_102156.jpg

What in the everloving fuck????

Looks like she's pulling her trousers at the back, they are probably too big or don't fit her well. This abomination is followed by two AFL stories.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

tafseel

“Photos by Mark Newton” ah yes please also provide his booking details I would also like some weird angled non focused photos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Great_Kate

VIP Member
I love the boots 🤣🤣 Are any of you into fashion? Because it often doesn’t seem like it 🤣
I would like to think I am into fashion. I am not into blindly following every trend, no matter if it suits you or not. Anna has some very nice pieces. Anna also has no style whatsoever though. She just wears what’s trendy atm.
And you can definitely be into fashion but dislike certain fashion trends? In two years no one will wear oversized beige sack jumpers tucked into cropped jeans with chunky boots anymore. You will certainly be able to look stylish in a cool oversized camel coat though. There are also really tons of cool chunky boots, I wouldn’t pick a pair that looks like rubber boots for gardening though.

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleBluebird

VIP Member
I tried to watch the video on invidious because I’m not giving them anymore ad revenue, but I couldn’t make it past 7 minutes. I didn’t realize how aggressively I don’t care about her or her opinions + hacks + organizational tips + etc. since she moved into the new house and lied about so much.

I just don’t trust a single thing out of her lying mouth any longer.

She’s not inspirational, aspirational, the girl next door, or anything else — she’s a liar who actively deceived her viewers and then, as is said above, will not even mention the fact that she’s a mumin her videos ?

Every time she shared Something in the first 7 minutes I keep thinking / asking myself : how do I know you’re not lying? How can I trust your recommendations on anything?

Anyway — I’m out FOR GOOD with Anna.

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I love the boots 🤣🤣 Are any of you into fashion? Because it often doesn’t seem like it 🤣
I've always been into fashion but I don't find Anna's wardrobe covetable no matter how much she spends on it (is gifted) - it's mostly just over-priced baggy jumpers tucked into jeans. Oh, and socks and sandals. Really nothing special at all. The boots are fine, but personally I would forgo the glitter heel. Leather trousers are not my thing.

As for Lily - pregnant or not - she no longer knows how to dress herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart