The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to watch it. By town they mean Shoreham right? Cause Brighton ain’t theirs anymore.

Reactions: 12
I refuse to watch it. By town they mean Shoreham right? Cause Brighton ain’t theirs anymore.
They took a train from Shoreham to Brighton I think. The only thing that came out from this video is that her parents kindly gifted the stroller.

Reactions: 8
Also it’s 20% OFF or a 20% discount. Not just “there’s 20% across the website” which either implies that prices have gone up by 20% or that there’s 80% off across the board. JFC, the illiterate cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Again!!! How many times has he done this now? It's one button Mark, one button.
I'd love him to be slapped with a p45 and watch him try and squirm back into a 9-5 grind. A dose of reality I think they both desperately need.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's not even the right video! hahaha You can't make this tit up.

But great to see that Anna and Mark are continuing with pre-recording. Do we even think Ralph was in the pram? Maybe that favourites video was filmed last year. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Goodness, those two are such useless human beings. They can’t even do the most mindless job in the world correctly.

Reactions: 20
Hahaha they are parents don’t you know. Also what’s with this negative vibe?
I forgot they are parents! She’s hardly mentioned it. thanks for reminding me.

My negative vibe? I guess irritation that they can take in so much money and be so unprofessional.

Reactions: 10
I forgot they are parents! She’s hardly mentioned it. thanks for reminding me.

My negative vibe? I guess irritation that they can take in so much money and be so unprofessional.
Hahaha I am only jocking regarding the negative vibes because Nana is about good vibes only. Sorry I don’t mean to mock you

I must admit I kinda like the Arket’s jumper. Who has Arket discount code?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha I am only jocking regarding the negative vibes because Nana is about good vibes only. Sorry I don’t mean to mock you

Anna does - it’s 100% 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

If you've not ordered from there you get a 10% discount for signing up to their mailing list.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised it’s stayed up for so long. It’s a shame that Anna has no inclination ever to engage with constructive feedback, or anything that isn’t simpering flattering drivel. It was one of the things that made me realise she has zero professional integrity before I finally unsubscribed. #goodvibesonly

View attachment 879216
Let see how long before Mawk deletes this

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Pre-filmed and clearly (somewhat) planned to be posted today. Was she #organised enough to include a congrats to Lily who she presumably knew would have had baby R2 by today?

Reactions: 6
What Virgo....Organised as a Libra perhaps... I know you will love my comment! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised it’s stayed up for so long. It’s a shame that Anna has no inclination ever to engage with constructive feedback, or anything that isn’t simpering flattering drivel. It was one of the things that made me realise she has zero professional integrity before I finally unsubscribed. #goodvibesonly
She doesn't give a tit about her followers, some of whose loyalty is clearly bordering on cult-like insanity. She's only about the money, which is showing more and more now, as her level of effort is nada. Today is a classic example.

That 'same old' comment on her video is garnering some support too....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.