Votes: 12 4.3%
  • Chatty GRWM of a new supermom

Votes: 72 26.1%
  • Vlog with Creepy Mark going in and out of the shot like 90% of the vlog

Votes: 87 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HELLO! How are we all?
The winning thread title by number of likes is by @roarke šŸ‘

The Edited Recap time:
  • Anna went on maternity leave.
  • Anna had a baby.
  • Anna came back from the maternity leave.
  • Lilly is on her fifth trimester.
  • Mark is the best dad ever...
There is literally nothing else to say. Last thread.
(There is a poll. Vote. Up)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Are these the boots from the latest post?
1636210731983.png

I thought the soles were sparkly but they actually look like splattered paint.
They're nearly $600 so about Ā£450? JUST WOW.
Screenshot_20211106-150158.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I voted! Went with the supermum capshule wardrobe because she needs to keep the aff commission coming in!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didnā€™t she say during the week first video back was what she bought over the last 5 months. Affiliate Links are priority.

Reactions: 10
I love the boots šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Are any of you into fashion? Because it often doesnā€™t seem like it šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I donā€™t mind them, personally I donā€™t wear that style but they are no where near the worst available.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She dresses really wellā€¦.itā€™s totally out of my price range, but she does have a really nice style. Iā€™d happily wear a lot of her clothes. Lily has some nice bits too, but she just canā€™t pull it all together like Anna can.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I cannot see her coming back as an influencer mum, sheā€™ll continue as she always has; expensive tit clothes, ā€œorganisational tipsā€, crap blogs with too much ofMark and bad baking recipes. Still, sheā€™ll do better than seething Lily, and itā€™s going to be glorious to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I love the boots šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Are any of you into fashion? Because it often doesnā€™t seem like it šŸ¤£
I used to be but don't want to buy as much fast fashion and can't afford the more pricey stuff. It's OK, I made my peace with it, I'd rather spend money on travel and culture. I also probably spend more on beauty than clothes. I just like taking care of my face and I like putting makeup on.
Having said all that. I do like a chunky boot. I like to wear chunky boots with opaque tights and a nice dress, or skinny jeans and a cool jacket/blazer. These boots are not bad, I just don't like the black and white sole. They'd be quite nice if they were all black.
I do like bold colourful prints/patterns, so my style couldn't be further away from Anna's.

Edited:
I am short and have muscly legs, both thighs and calves so cropped flared or wide pants are a big NO for me. Anna has amazing legs so can rock these cropped leather pants, I'd look like a šŸ¤”

Reactions: 18
I used to be but don't want to buy as much fast fashion and can't afford the more pricey stuff. It's OK, I made my peace with it, I'd rather spend money on travel and culture. I also probably spend more on beauty than clothes. I just like taking care of my face and I like putting makeup on.
Having said all that. I do like a chunky boot. I like to wear chunky boots with opaque tights and a nice dress, or skinny jeans and a cool jacket/blazer. These boots are not bad, I just don't like the black and white sole. They'd be quite nice if they were all black.
I do like bold colourful prints/patterns, so my style couldn't be further away from Anna's.

Edited:
I am short and have muscly legs, both thighs and calves so cropped flared or wide pants are a big NO for me. Anna has amazing legs so can rock these cropped leather pants, I'd look like a šŸ¤”
I spend a lot on clothes, not Anna type money, but much more than the average spend. Iā€™m not a fan of lots of colour or print, so Annaā€™s style appeals to me. She wears a lot of muted stuff, which is very much my palette. Wish sheā€™d go back to the more affordable whistles days though, instead of toteme and the likeā€¦but they all do this, start off with highstreet brands, then forget who their audience is when the cash rolls in.

Reactions: 18
I've always been into fashion but I don't find Anna's wardrobe covetable no matter how much she spends on it (is gifted) - it's mostly just over-priced baggy jumpers tucked into jeans. Oh, and socks and sandals. Really nothing special at all. The boots are fine, but personally I would forgo the glitter heel. Leather trousers are not my thing.

As for Lily - pregnant or not - she no longer knows how to dress herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
2015 Anna was peak for me, she dressed so stylish and flattering for her figure - she also wore bright lipsticks and her hair was longer which was flattering on her jawline!

Beige Anna is just that, beige. It doesnā€™t even suit her!

Reactions: 37
I would like to think I am into fashion. I am not into blindly following every trend, no matter if it suits you or not. Anna has some very nice pieces. Anna also has no style whatsoever though. She just wears whatā€™s trendy atm.
And you can definitely be into fashion but dislike certain fashion trends? In two years no one will wear oversized beige sack jumpers tucked into cropped jeans with chunky boots anymore. You will certainly be able to look stylish in a cool oversized camel coat though. There are also really tons of cool chunky boots, I wouldnā€™t pick a pair that looks like rubber boots for gardening though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I looked up the clothes she's wearing in that grid post and it's about Ā£2000 worth. How can an ordinary person afford to pay that for a jumper, trousers and boots?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
HELLO! How are we all?
The winning thread title by number of likes is by @roarke šŸ‘

The Edited Recap time:
  • Anna went on maternity leave.
  • Anna had a baby.
  • Anna came back from the maternity leave.
  • Lilly is on her fifth trimester.
  • Mark is the best dad ever...
There is literally nothing else to say. Last thread.
(There is a poll. Vote. Up)
I think we can all agree that wreckit ralph wasnā€™t born when she said he was either. There was a lot of prefilming going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I looked up the clothes she's wearing in that grid post and it's about Ā£2000 worth. How can an ordinary person afford to pay that for a jumper, trousers and boots?
They can't, lots of people (if they're lucky to make 2k a months) have bills to pay!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.