The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And her hair in the one on the right is just a mess!
And it's deliberate. The other day she posted a story of an ~outfit~ where her hair was sticking out the same way, shortly followed by a story zoomed in on that bit of hair and she wrote something along the lines "crazy new baby hair is out of control". As if she couldn't just put it behind her ear, it's long enough. But no, this was just a #smugmum moment and a subtle dig at Lily who's hair nearly all fell of after she's had Grey.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
We’re not from the UK. Children start at 5 or 6 where we each went to primary.

This makes Lily’s obsession about school start age even weirder if 4 is the norm. So her kid will be an “old” four, but honestly what does that even mean? Pottying alone and knowing colors? We know Lily isn’t teaching reading and math at home early on. And they are super presumptuous, because this kid is always going to be branded as “old” for his year, and what if he has any sort of challenge with conquering a milestone or subject … I just don’t see how it’s healthy to angle for making sure your kid is the oldest. To what end?
And not to forget, what children in school in the UK do at age 4 is very different to what children in other countries do when they start school being 1-3 years older. It’s more play based and resembles what the children in my country do in their last year of kindergarten (comparing our experience to my nephews in the UK). So absolutely age appropriate and should be fine. Parents delaying their children on purpose might do them a bigger disservice than they realise. Some children are not developmentally ready for the school set up when they reach the age (socially, emotionally or intellectually), but that’s often not the norm. It’s important to talk to nursery carers and the paediatrician. Because holding an intellectually ready child back can lead to problems down the line. It’s important to talk to the people experiencing the child in its “professional” environment to get an idea how they are balanced out developmentally and if it makes sense to hold them back or maybe even sent them early. A first grader getting bored a few weeks in will not only have a harder time to stay motivated but also can quickly become branded the “troublemaker” because at that age they are not ready to deal with that kind of boredom/insufficient requirements. That can lead into negative school experiences and a general rejection of school in general.

I see the unflattering facial shots are back on the grid 🙄 Welcome back Mark! 👋
That’s so bad. Just as bad as Lauren’s. It’s tragic that Anna took so much nicer pictures of herself with her phone than anyone she pays now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's the September after their fourth birthday.
Guys literally it makes no difference after the first year or so. It’s noticeable when they are in reception class (age 4-5) that the summer babies (may-august) are younger both physically and mentally. But beyond reception when they are just getting introduced to schooling it doesn’t matter. Honestly I’d have rather have an early a summer baby. It’s pretty bleak with a newborn in winter. Fertility and conception isn’t as easy as timing for the ideal school start date anyway and your baby could be prem and come before September even with planning. Lily’s smugness on her perfectly timed conception is ridiculous. It’s wild to hear of instances where parents wait to conceive until they get that ideal window for their kid to be one of the oldest in their year. Compared to Anna, Lily actually has ended up going on mat leave just before the most lucrative time of year for influencer income. Anna has come back just in time to make the most of it and her engagement will be high with people wanting to hear about the baby. It’s all about money for these people. Lily doesn’t really care about her kid being the oldest or youngest. So it’s seems a dumb move to me.

Reactions: 12
It's the September after their fourth birthday.
Maybe it's different in england then than Scotland? I was born february, started school when I was 4 because my mum sent me a year early, so I was the youngest in my class and everyone else was already 5 when we started so

Reactions: 2
Also… Anna’s birthday is in September and that clearly hasn’t given her any advantage with learning spelling and grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Kids start at age 4 in England, school year starts in September.

In England children start school the September after their 4th Birthday, in Scotland children start aged 4 but I was under the impression in both cases school isn't compulsory until the child turns 5.

Personally as a Mum with an older child in Year 1 & a teacher I think there is a huge difference in children born in September vs the summer-think about it as babies, my daughter was about to turn 1 when some of her class weren't even born yet! I wouldn't be timing the conception around this though!

I have been praying for Anna to post a new affiliate linked story just so the conversation here could move on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has Anna mentioned breastfeeding at all? It occurred to me that none of her recent outfits have seemed very breastfeeding friendly. (No judgement here, I wasn't able to breastfeed). I don't think she's mentioned the milk jugs of late either :p

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Anna mentioned breastfeeding at all? It occurred to me that none of her recent outfits have seemed very breastfeeding friendly. (No judgement here, I wasn't able to breastfeed). I don't think she's mentioned the milk jugs of late either :p
I’ve also been wondering this too… but reckon we will never know tbh

100% she’s breastfeeding, but I can guarantee you that it’s not Little Ralphie she’s feeding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
I’ve also been wondering this too… but reckon we will never know tbh
Lol she 💯 haha .

“Oh my word, I cannot imagine these pancakes can produce liquid gold.”

100% she’s breastfeeding, but I can guarantee you that it’s not Little Ralphie she’s feeding.
Hahaha this is TMI now, I don’t know if I can eat my dinner

I have been thinking, Lionel sent three of them to private schools and is the return really worthwhile because one paint face for living, one moans for living and another one work for the father.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I wondered as Ralphie was having a day with Grandma and obviously he could be having expressed milk but it might not have been for them.
Whatever works to get baby fed but she seemed like she would definitely have been planning on trying it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.