The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a comment under her recent video that wasn't all praise, but nothing offensive either, and I thought Anna is so deleting this. I can't for the life of me remember what it was, but lo and behold it's no longer there (I'd remember if I saw it again). So mad I didn't take a screen grab.
IMG_20211125_153910.jpg

Ahhh, now I remember! She must've been flogging these razors in the video, because the comment that's now gone was something along the lines of hair removal laser tool not being that great since she still needs to shave (I guess at one point she was flogging the mentioned laser tool).
Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Maybe I’m strange, but I’ve had two razors in my life, both Venus. (Please don’t come at me for the blades. I tried a safety razor and cut myself so unbelievably deeply with it.) I’m almost 35 for context, and I started shaving around 13? I got the second one because I lost my first one while traveling.

What’s with all of the changing the razor simply for the color nonsense?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've also had a Venus razor since I was about 13 - unless there's something very special about those Estrid heads, it feels far more sustainable to keep using that rather than add another piece of plastic to landfill for the sake of having a special eco-friendly sustainable aluminium razor in whatever colour (that they don't seem to be able to sell at all, given that everyone I've ever seen with one was gifted it)

Reactions: 22
I've also had a Venus razor since I was about 13 - unless there's something very special about those Estrid heads, it feels far more sustainable to keep using that rather than add another piece of plastic to landfill for the sake of having a special eco-friendly sustainable aluminium razor in whatever colour (that they don't seem to be able to sell at all, given that everyone I've ever seen with one was gifted it)
I bought the Estrid razor last year. It fell off the shower grip on first use and the area where you attach the heads smashed and broke, rendering it unusable. In the bin. Never again. Back to Venus (well starting laser tomorrow and tbh mainly always waxed but this was Covid desperation as salons were closed). Kind of a false economy tbh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those shower pics are...just odd...she's still trying to do the "this is all totally natural you just caught me on camera" poses but it's just jarring cause she's in a swimsuit and there's artificial lighting blaring at her...just take some nice shots of the razor in a flat lay with your other aesthetically pleasing gifted products and have done with it!

But as a side note doing swimming costume pics this soon after a baby, hats off to her for having the confidence I couldn't do it (but then her body has retained the socially acceptable shape whereas mine most definitely has not 🤣)

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Totally agree my problem is she’s no longer provides a useful service to justify her existence as an influencer
That’s true, but I admit I’m just not at that age that I would need that anymore. I’ve kind of grown out of it all. Just following along because I kind of “know” these people.

Reactions: 9
I’ve got second hand embarrassment seeing those shower pics.
Well, I guess we do know she’s pretty much got her pre-pregnant body back.

I haven’t shaved anything in years, by the way. I’m all for waxing and epilating. Since Corona, I’ve even taught myself to wax myself, Brazilian and all. Quite happy about that. Earned the price of the wax melter back in two home sessions.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait, did Lily's feet grow when she was pregnant? I didn't know that was even a thing!
That’s a thing, I know more people who could not wear any of their pre-pregnancy shoes anymore. Really had to get rid of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Well, I guess we do know she’s pretty much got her pre-pregnant body back.

I haven’t shaved anything in years, by the way. I’m all for waxing and epilating. Since Corona, I’ve even taught myself to wax myself, Brazilian and all. Quite happy about that. Earned the price of the wax melter back in two home sessions.
Colour me impressed, my God!! I wish I could master it myself!

Reactions: 3
Is her chest any different after having a baby? Genuinely curious if the chest size always changes or not. From the shower photo op looks like the chest remain similar to pre-pregnancy. But what do I know. Any thoughts? I was wondering that her body looks her usual old boyish figure type, wondering if anyone else noticed that or am I plain incorrect? I thought that with the baby the chest area amplifies or is it not the case to everyone?
I just had a crazy thought but I won't say it yet...haha

Reactions: 3
Is her chest any different after having a baby? Genuinely curious if the chest size always changes or not. From the shower photo op looks like the chest remain similar to pre-pregnancy. But what do I know. Any thoughts? I was wondering that her body looks her usual old boyish figure type, wondering if anyone else noticed that or am I plain incorrect? I thought that with the baby the chest area amplifies or is it not the case to everyone?
I think it depends on whether she has been breastfeeding or using formula. Even with breastfeeding there can be a huge difference in cup size before and after a feed (or pumping).
Maybe Ralph has just been fed before the shower photoshoot 😅

Reactions: 2
No, I have plenty of friends with small breasts who also had small breasts after giving birth, regardless of whether they’re breastfeeding or not. My sister’s body didn’t change either, maybe just a little less tight, but her cup size went down to what she was instantly. Not sure what the crazy thought is, but she had that baby. Probably just a little longer ago than the announcement.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.