The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lying. As usual.
She’s trying to appear relatable - ohmigod, it’s so busy for new mums, amirite? - and it’s so blatantly untrue that it just comes across as patronising at best and at worst, actually quite unkind to all of the people who are managing a new baby without any of Anna’s luxuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She never wash her hair pre-baby either. So idk what she is on about until I read the thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't let me start on the unofficial Kiehl's shilling.... man, these two money-grabbing liars try to offend your intelligence constantly.

How someone like Mark "spends" ~£130 on Kiehl's face cream and.... hand creams??

Do you know any man that buys three scented hand creams?? Yes, just for himself? Correct me if I'm wrong, guess what I don't follow him closely lol, isn't he apparently frugal??

Of course Liarna had to gush over Kiehl's hand cream on her desk. Just happen to be her constant favourite, amIrite?

Admit being Kiehl’s ambassador you stupid moon face wonky lips! Gosh, she really IS A TURD

• Haha
Reactions: 28
9B4693BB-83CE-4401-B15C-E95663EBA150.png

Why do you need paternal leave when your husband is jobless?
CF795623-91E4-43B7-B5B2-31F504D16A3E.png

Read thread tittle, I just happened to be thin lol 😂it has nothing to do with me watching my diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she doesn’t count her lucky stars, she pats herself on the back for creating this life for herself. Like her ‘good karma’ in becoming pregnant straight away, Anna thinks this setup is nothing less than what she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why did she says she’s been indulging in retail therapy *lately*. That was all she was doing during lockdown and pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mark, the real MVP.

From the description box of today's video:

The one where I show you my new ‘routine’ - HA! Also sidenote, apologies this vlog is a bit choppy, we had a MARE with clips and this vlog took Mark three days to recover and upload. He is the real MVP!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why did she says she’s been indulging in retail therapy *lately*. That was all she was doing during lockdown and pregnancy.
Because this is her leaping away from the capsule wardrobe. She doesn’t need to have a small collection of clothes now she has six bedrooms so she’s using the lockdown as an excuse to buy buy buy.

Reactions: 12
Mark, the real MVP.

From the description box of today's video:

The one where I show you my new ‘routine’ - HA! Also sidenote, apologies this vlog is a bit choppy, we had a MARE with clips and this vlog took Mark three days to recover and upload. He is the real MVP!!
OK, I had to Google that to find out that she’s using MVP to mean ‘most valuable player’. In my job, MVP is ‘minimum viable product’ and I thought Anna was finally being honest about Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Surprised she didn’t say G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time for those lucky enough to live outside a sports bubble)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surprised she didn’t say G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time for those lucky enough to live outside a sports bubble)
If she knew it, she would definitely use it! I don't think I have ever heard her mention tennis (the sport I most associate the term with) or any other sport for that matter!

Reactions: 11
She’s so lame with her latest post asking people to pick an outfit just to high her engagement. She doesn’t go anywhere, didn’t even go anywhere before the pandemic so now that she has a baby and Mawk lazying around plus her mum taking care of Rawlph at times.

Reactions: 10
Those filthy bleeping floorboards again.

Anna, if you have time to photograph five outfits and post to Instagram, you have time to finish sanding back those boards and add a nicely coloured oil.

Again... it’s been a YEAR.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.