The Anna Edit #13 The lying liar who lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every item of clothing she shows now should have the prefix 'prison issue'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
loool I wore these ugly ass shoes in kindergarten back in the early 2000s. Whenever I see them they conjure up the smell of cheese and vomit :sick: I can't believe they're so on trend now and people actually wear them outside, at first I legit thought people were trolling 😅😅😅
I can only imagine how dirty and disgusting the felt must be in her dusty mansion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So we’re not looking to Anna for fashion tips anymore, nor beauty, house reno or baby content…. No Purpose Newton.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love my Boston clogs 🤣😂 I’ve had them since 2004 and just got them resoled 😂🤣 Although, they must be worn with thick socks. I will not entertain any resistance to that.

She’s a special breed of white woman, of the Manrepeller generation, who acts all progressive, but it’s really just toxic white feminism.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Liarna is your corner shop white bread thickly sliced expiring the same day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't like any of those five outfits. She has a great figure. Why does she drown it in oversized overpriced neutral jumpers tucked into jeans?

This might be a bit unkind of me, but it possible those re/done jeans she's flogging again are actually the ones she bought four sizes too big?

Reactions: 7
her eyebrows are FINALLY trimmed though :ROFLMAO:

the vlog was boring, surfaced-level..typical Anna.
I am a little bit confused about the baby's age. Maybe he is really 6 months old lol
To be fair, she looks great which makes sense; it is just a bit cringe that she is trying to look relatable by claiming she has no time to wash her hair...Her life is not relatable at all. Nothing wrong with that but she needs to stop lying at this point.
I cant help but compare her being a first time mum with Lily who literally displays motherhood as something that makes you very miserable despite all the priviledge she seems to have such as family nearby, income and above all free-time ( no judgement, it is just what she shows her audience )

Last edited:
  • Haha
B
her eyebrows are FINALLY trimmed though :ROFLMAO:

the vlog was boring, surfaced-level..typical Anna.
I am a little bit confused about the baby's age. Maybe he is really 6 months old lol
To be fair, she looks great which makes sense; it is just a bit cringe that she is trying to look relatable by claiming she has no time to wash her hair...Her life is not relatable at all. Nothing wrong with that but she needs to stop lying at this point.
I cant help but compare her being a first time mum with Lily who literally displays motherhood as something that makes you very miserable despite all the priviledge she seems to have such as family nearby, income and above all free-time ( no judgement, it is just what she shows her audience )
Baby clothes sizing is like vanity sizing but worse. You have to size up from the moment they’re born.

Reactions: 5
I think Ralph is a brilliant cat name!
I knew a very cool cat from Nottingham named Ralph a long time ago. No joke, I still think about that cat sometimes. But I did not think about him when hearing “Ralph” in the context of Mark and Anna, because they’re both such dorks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This might be a bit unkind of me, but it possible those re/done jeans she's flogging again are actually the ones she bought four sizes too big?
Why would they be? She’s clearly wearing loads of pre-pregnancy trousers (& Other Stories kickflare leather, which I can confirm have duck all stretch, Zara white leather etc.), and she’s several weeks / months post-birth now. It’s not particularly unusual to be back to your original size / shape by now, particularly if you’re actually putting some work in (which there’s no shame in).

Reactions: 9
I think is the fact that good vibes Anna refused to admit that diet and exercise plays a part in it. No, she rather blame it on good vibes and genes. :confused:

Reactions: 18
I think what annoyed me about Anna’s video was the narrative that she ‘only had time’ for 5 min makeup/quick breakfast smoothie etc… when she’s WFH (if you can call it that), has another pair of hands at all times and is in a very privileged position. I’m sure many single parents/guardians woke up this morning and rushed about like a headless chicken without thinking what Hermes lip tint they were going to wear today.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think what annoyed me about Anna’s video was the narrative that she ‘only had time’ for 5 min makeup/quick breakfast smoothie etc… when she’s WFH (if you can call it that), has another pair of hands at all times and is in a very privileged position. I’m sure many single parents/guardians woke up this morning and rushed about like a headless chicken without thinking what Hermes lip tint they were going to wear today.
100% this!

Also she could have done what she did while looking after the baby, he's not moving around yet, just pop him on the floor or in a bouncer and he'd be fine.

Reactions: 21
I think what annoyed me about Anna’s video was the narrative that she ‘only had time’ for 5 min makeup/quick breakfast smoothie etc…
And the fact that she referred to her smoothie as “breakfast on the go.” You’re not going anywhere you twit! You are literally in your house, going into the room next door, to add affiliate links to your Instagram, while your jobless husband tends to the baby next door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
It would have been faster and less clean up to make a bowl of cereal with berries on top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.