Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scar14

VIP Member
“We have done everything on our own for him” almost as if you’re the parents then?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

tftrc

Chatty Member
This might come across as a horrible thing to say, but it makes me angry how easy it was for Charlie to have 2 babies, and then there are genuine people in real relationships who are financially and emotionally stable who struggle to even conceive.
Honestly, it’s not horrible - 2 weeks ago I had to give birth to my stillborn son, I was 40 weeks pregnant. you’ve got girls like Charlie who take their children for granted and use them as weapons - and didn’t she abort that time over a stupid petty argument?

absolutely nothing against abortions by the way, just don’t like them being used in that way x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

lexi123

I’m taking a poll on how long the puppy will be here!
Like for 1 month , Laugh for 2, heart for 3 😂😂😂

I’m taking a poll on how long the puppy will be here!
Like for 1 month , Laugh for 2, heart for 3 😂😂😂
Winner receives a 20£ zilch voucher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ohnoshedidntdidshe

She says they ‘have done everything for the baby on their own’.
What exactly does she expect people to do? The baby is in HER stomach. Olly is there to help if she’s unwell and with Harlow. What does she expect people to be doing at the phase???!!! Buying them stuff? I don’t get it! Am I being thick??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ShanSX

its been deleted
The fact she has these random little outburst of slander and shit towards her baby dads family’s and then deletes them after 5 minuets literally shows she’s far too immature to be having another baby, it’s literal school girl behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

at88

Anyone remember when Ollie cheated on her and a video of him in bed with another girl was posted online 😂 and his mums texts were posted about how she doesn’t like Charlie.. and Charlie forced him to give her his passwords (before the cheating scandal) and threatened to dump him if he didn’t.. oh and the time she faked aborting his child in an attempt to manipulate him again🥲 golden days ☀✨

• Haha
Reactions: 32

rebs32

Charlie posting a vid of her oli and bump with a vape in her hand… not here to start a debate on that but anyone else think she has to get it in purely for the reaction!! Thrives off it that girl x

• Wow
Reactions: 31

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
I know it's been mentioned loads but I still can't get my head round on tmypuk they made out Donna was knocking on death's door and it was touch and go whether she'd even meet her grandchildren, and now it's been a good couple of years?

Scar14

VIP Member
I’m sorry I find it weird Harlow being shirtless sitting off with a shirtless Ollie 🤢🤮 it’s just weird and wrong
I’m sorry but I hate comments like this, she’s literally a child. Don’t get me wrong I find it weird that Charlie would post a picture of her daughter topless as you don’t know where that picture will end up, but Harlow is a child, it’s not weird for her to be topless in her own home

VIP Member
Omg Charlotte’s stories with her new man 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He is obviously being trained on what to do on them 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can see her tell him to kiss her then on another one you can see him say ‘now?’ She says yeah and then he kisses her 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30