Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes recovered fast from chicken pox? was it not literally 2 days ago she posted about it

Reactions: 10
People must have messaged her saying the same thing!

View attachment 1359534
But aren’t they still contagious like not being funny you don’t just have it for one day and I even had them twice once when I was a little kid and again when I was 14 thanks to my nephew 😂🙄 and even then I wasn’t allowed near my new born niece or sister for 2/3 weeks

Reactions: 6
But aren’t they still contagious like not being funny you don’t just have it for one day and I even had them twice once when I was a little kid and again when I was 14 thanks to my nephew 😂🙄 and even then I wasn’t allowed near my new born niece or sister for 2/3 weeks
If they’re all scabbed over no, it’s most contagious 2 days before spots appear to until they’re all scabbed over

People must have messaged her saying the same thing!

View attachment 1359534
Thanks for the concern on MY CHILD that i chose to put on a public platform and TV and continue to post her for everyone to see. What an utter dipshit no one would say anything if she stopped seeking the attention and posting about it in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My child had chicken pox 3 months ago, after the first spot it took 5 days for them all to scab over and them to be able to go back to pre school. It seems harlows recovered very quickly 🙄

Reactions: 9
Considering less than 2 days ago harlow was “crying in pain” funny she’s fine now after Father’s Day isn’t it

Reactions: 20
Considering less than 2 days ago harlow was “crying in pain” funny she’s fine now after Father’s Day isn’t it
Funny but I thought this as well, funnily enough after Father’s Day she’s back to normal!

Reactions: 7
Not one spot in sight either
I thought this, even yesterday when apparently she had them when she was in the bath didn’t look like she had it but I remember when I had it when I was 14 they just suddenly appeared out of no where

Reactions: 7
I thought this, even yesterday when apparently she had them when she was in the bath didn’t look like she had it but I remember when I had it when I was 14 they just suddenly appeared out of no where
When my son had them he still had spots on his 5 days after they scabbed over. Charlie must be a magician making them disappear so quickly

Reactions: 3
When my son had them he still had spots on his 5 days after they scabbed over. Charlie must be a magician making them disappear so quickly
I can’t remember when I was little but when I had them the second time I was the same. I had to isolate in my room for a while because my niece was born during the time I had chicken pox even to be cautious I stayed away from everyone just in case even when they scabbed over it was better to be save then sorry. But never known anyone to have them just for 24 hours 🤷🏼‍♀️

Definitely the place to take an itchy unwell child, the beach in the British sun. Mother of the year again ay chazza

Reactions: 19
She’s not had a late night hospital visit with her for a while has she!

Reactions: 5
She’s not had a late night hospital visit with her for a while has she!
and funnily enough Charlie seems to have Harlow more recently! There was a point Brett had her pretty much everyday

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.