Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might come across as a horrible thing to say, but it makes me angry how easy it was for Charlie to have 2 babies, and then there are genuine people in real relationships who are financially and emotionally stable who struggle to even conceive.

Reactions: 22
This might come across as a horrible thing to say, but it makes me angry how easy it was for Charlie to have 2 babies, and then there are genuine people in real relationships who are financially and emotionally stable who struggle to even conceive.
Honestly, it’s not horrible - 2 weeks ago I had to give birth to my stillborn son, I was 40 weeks pregnant. you’ve got girls like Charlie who take their children for granted and use them as weapons - and didn’t she abort that time over a stupid petty argument?

absolutely nothing against abortions by the way, just don’t like them being used in that way x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Honestly, it’s not horrible - 2 weeks ago I had to give birth to my stillborn son, I was 40 weeks pregnant. you’ve got girls like Charlie who take their children for granted and use them as weapons - and didn’t she abort that time over a stupid petty argument?

absolutely nothing against abortions by the way, just don’t like them being used in that way x
I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you're getting the support that you need 😥

I'm glad that you agree with me, she definitely used this baby to try and keep Oliver, and I cannot stand that Harlow has to call him daddy Oliver 🤢 poor kid!

I did hear that she aborted a baby, but I'm not sure if that's true or not! X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you're getting the support that you need 😥

I'm glad that you agree with me, she definitely used this baby to try and keep Oliver, and I cannot stand that Harlow has to call him daddy Oliver 🤢 poor kid!

I did hear that she aborted a baby, but I'm not sure if that's true or not! X
From what I remember it was when that video of olli sleeping with another young mum and the dad came around with his son and caught them. Charlie was then demanding passwords off olli for his socials and he was saying no then out of nowhere she told him she was pregnant and was going to abort the baby because he was breaking up with her.
If I’m right I’m sure oli showed screenshots of him asking his mum if she even looked pregnant or mentioned anything about it. By the sounds of it ollie and his mum didn’t believe a word she was saying

I know its tit for Mum's and kids when the Dad is no part of their life and they do deserve all the slagging off etc they get but it's ridiculous every fathers day they have to make a point of it , Any excuse to bring up being a single parent , not slating them either before anyone says , I was single parent for 4 years
Honestly it grinds my gears over it like my dad wasn’t the best dad he’s less than a part time dad it’s always me making the effort but my mum when she was alive would never do posts like this over it like to me it’s rubbing it in the kids faces that their dad who is half of them no matter what doesn’t want nothing to do with them. Like I know I would want that kept private and stay within the family then it being all over social media. End of the day people need some empathy towards there kids. Good enough your the only one bringing them up and making them feel they don’t need two parents but posts like that just reminds them what the norm is and brining the spit light on it.
As I always said you don’t see single dads doing those posts on Mother’s Day otherwise there’s up roar but it’s alright when it’s Father’s Day

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Really sorry to hear this. Sending a virtual hug 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Kudos to Charlotte for spelling it “Father’s Day” and not “Farther’s Day” like I would expect 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kudos to Charlotte for spelling it “Father’s Day” and not “Farther’s Day” like I would expect 😂
🤣 not for Charlie though she said "been" instead of "being" on one of her stories, petty I know but it's one of my pet hates 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did we ever find out what happened with Connor and Charlotte or are we still not allowed to talk about that and will find out in due course?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

So sorry to hear this lovely. Sending you a massive virtual hug💖💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I am so sorry to hear this. Sending you so much love and hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is Harlow not a bit old for a buggy all the time
I know someone who’s 3 year old ran into the road and got killed instantly she let go of his hand long enough to put her baby’s dummy back in. I think as long as they fit they’re safe! Mine will be in one for as long as I can squeeze them in

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.