Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scar14

VIP Member
It’s not Harlow being topless at home because she should be topless if she wants too be in her own home it’s the fact she’s topless with Ollie that I find sick. Also why would you even post a picture of your child topless online anyway?
It’s literally summer, it’s been 27 degrees in Doncaster today. Why wouldn’t they be topless in their own home if they’re both comfortable with it? Why do you find that so sick? You’re basically sexualising a child? Would you find it sick if Harlow was a boy? It’s a cute photo of them sharing some fruit ffs

Reactions: 25
She’s winding us up surely lol. She literally told the whole world the other day her kids were in therapy due to domestic violence. She’s nothing but an attention seeker

• Heart

Bk2021

Charlie’s baby must be called Hugo cause what is the need for this nonsense
9019831A-CC22-4BCA-A07B-C883596B6173.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Mummaem90

Do you know why she’s one of the “mardiest kids going “ Brett? Because she’s dressed like one of the railway children. Id be mardy if I was dressed like a Victorian Orphan every day too

• Haha

RobotLady

VIP Member
Wait?
So is he talking about skin-to-skin with his newborn son?
He’s posing in the gym because he thinks people are going to be looking at his body when his son is minutes old?
I’m officially finished 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Sick

Jadeyjade

Chatty Member
B81A0AA3-FF7D-4749-9FB3-6EAA23ADE81A.png

Looks like she couldn’t afford the finance payments for the Mercedes and has had to downgrade 😂

• Haha
I wonder what Charlie and Oli’s ‘best news ever’ is.. maybe they’ve found out they’re eligible for more benefits 🤩

• Haha

LittleLottieLoo

Guys please don’t refer to them as just ‘twincesses’ she has made it very clear that they are to be addressed as the
✨ miracle twincesses ✨

Btw has anyone see the TikTok comments saying that Connor almost took her life in 2020 and they didn’t get justice because the police said no further action was being taken?
Donna - Please address this hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
When everyone’s being boring and having private lives ffs why did you all give them indirect advice! Now we have no drama, no watermelon, no donner kebab news at 10 addressing the nation, no Charlotte threatening to get the woman on here with the shouting angry woman display picture sacked at the youth centre or us all denying and accusing people being in the Brett fan club 😭 this is why we can’t have dramatic things

• Haha

lexi123

To be fair it could be 0 nicotine. I am pregnant and have a 0 nicotine vape because stupidly I feel I need the thing. Nothing but vegetable oil and flavour in it, but I don't do it around people or take pics with it.
You should be careful because regardless if there’s nicotine in it or not it’s still can be harmful to your baby . (Not saying in a dig way or anything but just incase you didn’t know)

• Heart

Scar14

VIP Member
Not Charlie sat on a ride posing next to a sign that says “do not ride if pregnant” 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

RobotLady

VIP Member
Bloody hell Lauras grandad passed away YESTERDAY and she’s already got a tattoo!
Wonder if Morgan has let her out of the house to grieve with her family? She wasn’t allowed to when a family member died before 🚩🚩🚩
Should’ve run for the hills.

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Kudos to Charlotte for spelling it “Father’s Day” and not “Farther’s Day” like I would expect 😂

• Haha

bonesjones

Everyone is entitled to do what they want but I personally find it disgusting if you know you are pregnant and continue to vape or smoke