Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently pregnant and the dad doesn’t want to know and there is absolutely no way in hell I would celebrate Father’s Day!! How cringe 🥴 that’s what Mother’s Day is for you frog

• Haha
Reactions: 21
must be out her childrens benefit money since its a gift from them xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shame she can’t spell her daughters name correctly tho lol ‘isablla’ 🙃😬😬
It’s the fact she did it herself 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Like she genuinely sat there and thought “you know what, there dads a dead beat so I’m just gonna use Father’s Day for myself and buy a balloon write a message on it to post on socials and go and buy some man trainers for myself too to go and show I had kids with a deadbeat guy and shove it in peoples faces that I play mum and dad and I’m their best friend” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like seriously it’s cringey and seriously why does no one actually think of their kids when they do this if my mum done it I would of got second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wonder if baby h will have the same surname as harlow anyone ever noticed her surname is harlow Carter?

Just seen that. Clever twincesses knowing mummy wanted trainers!! 😂
Carter is Bretts second name

Reactions: 6
So we have one parent making out their child is another man’s while there actual dad is an active role in their life and wanting sympathy that their kid has chicken pox while the other is documenting themselves cooking fish fingers in an air fryer I’m in no club but I know which one I prefer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s gonna be joke when olibob does a runner and she’s left with 2 kids on her own ☺☺☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s gonna be joke when olibob does a runner and she’s left with 2 kids on her own ☺☺☺☺
Does anyone else think this is one of those situations were she thinks having a baby would fix the relationship kinda thing? Like we all seen the evidence that he’s a player and sleeps around and besides the possible trapping him do you think she’s beloved whatever bs he told her why he cheated and then thought hmm maybe a baby May fix this?

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think this is one of those situations were she thinks having a baby would fix the relationship kinda thing? Like we all seen the evidence that he’s a player and sleeps around and besides the possible trapping him do you think she’s beloved whatever bs he told her why he cheated and then thought hmm maybe a baby May fix this?
Definitely their relationship is shite she can post as much as she likes on insta to convince everyone otherwise but we can all see straight through it 😂

Reactions: 5
Definitely their relationship is shite she can post as much as she likes on insta to convince everyone otherwise but we can all see straight through it 😂
I do have this theory and I don’t know if it’s just me being born in the wrong era (late 20s here) but I just think the peoples who’s instagrams posts/stories are 90/95% them with their partners or their relationship in general just means there’s something going on behind close doors like when it looks like their whole personality is this relationship never sits right with me.

Reactions: 14
I think Oliver is more interested having a relationship with Harlow than Charlie 😬

Oh isnt that a shock. All poor Harlow wants is her mum. totally not normal at all Charlie 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think Oliver is more interested having a relationship with Harlow than Charlie 😬

Oh isnt that a shock. All poor Harlow wants is her mum. totally not normal at all Charlie 😒
She says that but Harlow seemed fine with Oli in the garden 🙄

Reactions: 1
I wanna know if that girl on here still gets messages from “daddy oli” on Snapchat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know its tit for Mum's and kids when the Dad is no part of their life and they do deserve all the slagging off etc they get but it's ridiculous every fathers day they have to make a point of it , Any excuse to bring up being a single parent , not slating them either before anyone says , I was single parent for 4 years

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMO....

Not Charlotte being one of those beggy Mums who celebrates FATHERS day and then Charlie writing a post about Charlie as if Brett doesnt see his child.
What an absolute mess the pair of them are.

Honestly Harlow should be with Brett... Charlie is irresponsible and immature. She is a total mess.
Bretts girlfriend seems grounded.. really lovely.. hard working and seems to treat Harlow like a child should be .. (not a doll!!!!!!)
Charlie should be immediately sterilised as shes s terrible mother?! If thats what youd call her

Charlotte.. no words .. immediately sterilised in my opinion

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.