Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously against it if Charlie’s saying they are the only ones happy about having this baby. It’s not the first time she’s mentioned that either. Maybe they shouldn’t of aired there private life over social media and split up every week then people might just be happy for them but they were never stable
I’ll be shocked if they did actually try for the baby, I’ll be less shocked if it was actually Charlie that tricked Ollie getting her pregnant like putting a hole in the condom or something and forced him to stay with her just to prove people wrong and just said to him we’ll say it was planned and people would be more happy etc. just shows there’s more toxicity in the relationship behind the seens and maybe she’s learned not to overly share

I bet she’ll be expecting Brett to babysit both kids so she can go out and use the excuse the kids like to stay together
Probably say Harlow won’t leave the baby alone or expect Brett to have Harlow more to play happy perfect family 😄 👍🏻 When we all know olly pop will be bin bagged within a week

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait to see the tit hit the fan when she has the baby and has to cope with a baby and toddler. And Ollie will have to work or how will they live?

Reactions: 14
well either way she clearly isn't earning a lot! shits hit the fan ...
wonder what's happened maybe someone in her family has told her what she doesn't want to hear maybe some reality

Reactions: 5
its been deleted
The fact she has these random little outburst of slander and tit towards her baby dads family’s and then deletes them after 5 minuets literally shows she’s far too immature to be having another baby, it’s literal school girl behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She says they ‘have done everything for the baby on their own’.
What exactly does she expect people to do? The baby is in HER stomach. Olly is there to help if she’s unwell and with Harlow. What does she expect people to be doing at the phase???!!! Buying them stuff? I don’t get it! Am I being thick??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She says they ‘have done everything for the baby on their own’.
What exactly does she expect people to do? The baby is in HER stomach. Olly is there to help if she’s unwell and with Harlow. What does she expect people to be doing at the phase???!!! Buying them stuff? I don’t get it! Am I being thick??!
I was thinking this 🤣 if she means nobody organising a baby shower then it's pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking this 🤣 if she means nobody organising a baby shower then it's pathetic
Baby showers are tit anyway! No one actually enjoys going but feels like they have to 🤣 American crap! I’d rather have a meet the baby party than an I got up the duff party any day haha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Baby showers are tit anyway! No one actually enjoys going but feels like they have to 🤣 American crap! I’d rather have a meet the baby party than an I got up the duff party any day haha xx
Exactly!

On another note anyone with kids on here start singing "creature report" in their head when they could see the subtitles on Octonauts in the background on her story? Or just me? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s the done thing to have baby showers for the second born. Also, Charli was not the best behaved at the first one and seemed ungrateful, no one would want to go to the trouble of hosting if all they got was a slagging of the sandwich fillings.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.