Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's is so impulsive !! its a dog not a bag terrible didnt she get a cat?? and couldn't coupe with a cat? let alone a dog and a new baby soon

Reactions: 13
She’s an actual mental case. Not only is she really going to struggle jumping from one child to two, dealing with a toddler and a newborn, she’s now got a bleeping puppy?!

Let’s be honest, Harlow is more than likely going to regress once the baby arrives. I can’t exactly see Charlie handling that very well, as well as having a newborn to take care of. The jump from one baby to two is intense. Then on top of that, throw in a dog. She’ll probably not train this puppy, if she even keeps it longer than five minutes. She’ll not take the time to properly prep the dog for the baby, then lose her patience when it’s no doubt interested in the crying baby. She’s no bleeping clue at all.

Charlie babe, if nothing bleeping else, at LEAST teach Harlow how to bloody handle the dog properly. Disaster waiting to bleeping happen

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The dog already looks fed up being there 🤦🏼‍♀️ Can you imagine what that house is gonna be like with a toddler, new born, puppy and Charlie bin bagging Ollie on the regular. Like welcome too the fun house people coming November 2022

Reactions: 12
A puppy and a newborn, yikes. Pugs are needy AF and not great to toilet train so that will be fun heavily preg and then with a newborn 🙃

Reactions: 10
She won’t have the dog by the time the baby is born, it’ll be long gone by then. Just a shame people let her have them.. I can’t imagine how confusing it is to the animals to move multiple times.

She already moans she can't cope with Harlow yet thinks she can manage with another baby and a dog .... OK then

Reactions: 9
Not just coping with it all which I agree with all the comments but money aswell , like I'm presuming he's not got a job when leaving the navy? I know they will be on benefits but it's still a fortune for insurance , vets fees, food , groomers....on top of providing for a toddler and new born

Reactions: 10
I’m taking a poll on how long the puppy will be here!
Like for 1 month , Laugh for 2, heart for 3 😂😂😂

I’m taking a poll on how long the puppy will be here!
Like for 1 month , Laugh for 2, heart for 3 😂😂😂
Winner receives a 20£ zilch voucher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Not just coping with it all which I agree with all the comments but money aswell , like I'm presuming he's not got a job when leaving the navy? I know they will be on benefits but it's still a fortune for insurance , vets fees, food , groomers....on top of providing for a toddler and new born
She probably wouldn’t get insurance for her, and dog groomers I’m not sure if pugs would go? I know RSPCA here does treatments free for people on benefits but asks for donations, especially the needles before they can go out for walks they were free for my sisters dog because she was on income support at the time.
I still think she only got the dog so she can have puppies and probably sell them.

Reactions: 3
Watching Charlie with a 3 year old and getting her up and out for preschool, a newborn, and a puppy
700720EF-E598-4904-9630-10E3E6EBC7F8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably wouldn’t get insurance for her, and dog groomers I’m not sure if pugs would go? I know RSPCA here does treatments free for people on benefits but asks for donations, especially the needles before they can go out for walks they were free for my sisters dog because she was on income support at the time.
I still think she only got the dog so she can have puppies and probably sell them.
Yeah true but in my opinion don't get a dog if you can't afford it , I understand people fall on hard times so may need to rely on RSPCA or they are genuine dog lovers but like you say she won't be getting it for the right reasons

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe Charlotte would post a picture of her daughters outside their new school for her 100k+ followers to see! She covered the name but it’s really not hard for people to find, idk I wouldn’t do that no matter how many followers I have but it seems so unsafe

Reactions: 20
Can’t believe Charlotte would post a picture of her daughters outside their new school for her 100k+ followers to see! She covered the name but it’s really not hard for people to find, idk I wouldn’t do that no matter how many followers I have but it seems so unsafe
She’s also confirmed in the comments the new boyfriend has met them already. Haven’t they only been together 5 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My thoughts exactly! And some people will recognise the gates etc and figure if out! So stupid of her

Reactions: 4
wonder if Charlotte will get a job now the girls are starting school

• Haha
Never understand how parents don’t think about this when they do uploads of there children. Like there’s loads of groups on Facebook mums post on and the comments are always “you do know your Facebook is very open, a quick search and I’ve found your kids school” 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Considering most parents now days have grew up with the internet you would think people would be smarter with posting there children online.
😂 like why’s Charlotte even done that post? People normally do those ones on there first day of school not randomly because they start in a couple weeks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.