Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Feel like shit just want cars crashing into houses, girls cheating on their boyfriends, balloons and parties with watermelon, people stalking others in cars and angry receipts back 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Gingercream

VIP Member
Anyone remember when Ollie cheated on her and a video of him in bed with another girl was posted online 😂 and his mums texts were posted about how she doesn’t like Charlie.. and Charlie forced him to give her his passwords (before the cheating scandal) and threatened to dump him if he didn’t.. oh and the time she faked aborting his child in an attempt to manipulate him again🥲 golden days ☀✨
I’m guessing this is why their families aren’t too pleased that they’re having a baby!

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Puts a picture of designer baby items up whilst begging for her followers to buy her the absolute essentials.. a thermometer and bath seat, honestly how embarrassing!! Doesn’t want to buy the things she can’t brag about herself🙄

• Angry
  • Sick

Nayalove96

VIP Member
When I worked in Spain I never seen kids wearing that type of shit 😂😂 not to be judgey but the only people who wear that Spanish clothing near where I live are rough as fuck and have more kids than teeth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

JHB73

Chatty Member
Charlie's one of those mums who thinks she's a really good mum because she buys her kids designer clothes 🙄 but won't be able to afford the electric or to feed them. Her priorities are all wrong 😞

Reactions: 28

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
did you really expect the gal who snorts drugs off her kitchen sides where her daughter eats breakfast to give up smoking for a pregnancy? No chance

• Haha

Nayalove96

VIP Member
I don’t think judging someone by their physical appearance is on… fair enough when you’re judging fashion,things that they post, cringy shit, relationship issues etc but to take the piss out of something someone cannot physically help/change is awful and a step to far I think. Each to their own but I couldn’t be the reason someone reads my comment on their appearance and could potentially kill themselves. Looks aren’t a reason to hate somebody

• Heart

Ayeisha18

Oi don't slate her bad miming! She brought twincesses into the world didn’t you know that?!
Why does she keep doing TikToks about having twins that have each others backs… they are like 4 aren’t they not 17 and going out ready for a scrap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26