Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if his family are pissed at the fact he left a well paying career just because she told him to leave and be with her instead?

Why does she think it’s ok to get pregnant then expect everyone to do stuff for her/buy the baby stuff…if they planned the baby like they said they did then it’s their responsibility to provide for the baby not anyone else. Maybe this time around Charlie can’t be fussy buying new prams every month and will have to actually watch what she spends. To start stop buying designer clothes that will be used less than a handful of times Hodder!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The fact she has these random little outburst of slander and tit towards her baby dads family’s and then deletes them after 5 minuets literally shows she’s far too immature to be having another baby, it’s literal school girl behaviour!
She did exactly the same to bretts family. I wonder if she’s ever sat there and thought “am I the drama” 😂

I bet she’ll be expecting Brett to babysit both kids so she can go out and use the excuse the kids like to stay together
I found this so funny because it wouldn’t surprise me the slightest if she actually said this to brett

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“We have done everything on our own for him” almost as if you’re the parents then?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The babies not here yet, how can anyone do anything for him?! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She says they ‘have done everything for the baby on their own’.
What exactly does she expect people to do? The baby is in HER stomach. Olly is there to help if she’s unwell and with Harlow. What does she expect people to be doing at the phase???!!! Buying them stuff? I don’t get it! Am I being thick??!
Yeah it’s definitely because there isn’t a massive fuss like with Harlow she literally went on TV she craves attention that much - she’s just moaning cos no one’s bought owt lmao she shouldn’t expect people to pick up the tab

“We have done everything on our own for him” almost as if you’re the parents then?
THIS. If you have a baby you should prepare to buy everything for them and if anyone offers to gift you things then that’s a nice bonus. That’s how I do it anyway

Reactions: 15
Let's be real, the first baby shower was only organised because she was on a TV and her mates wanted their 5 mins of fame!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Probably because you break up every 5 minutes and you called him abusive 😂😂😂
Personally think it's a bit greedy to expect a baby shower for every child. My daughter's the same age as Harlow and I'm pregnant due any day now really and I didn't consider a baby shower. Surely you'd have a lot of stuff already?

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately with ur second you just dont get everything bought for you 😂 With my first who’s 20 months we never had a baby shower as it was covid times, Im 15 weeks and everyone wants me to have one this time as they feel they missed out last time, otherwise I couldn’t really care. She had one with Harlow and couldnt of been anymore ungrateful on national TV if she even tried, no wonder nobody has organised her one!!

She also still has loads of time, shes 25 weeks? You don’t usually have one till around 33-35 weeks !

Reactions: 12
Charlie is just after some freebies as usual. Cant believe Ollie posted asking for cash in hand jobs! So they're both on benefits then and having another baby lollll great life decisions.

Reactions: 8
It’s called a baby sprinkle for your 2nd+ babies. I plan on having one with my second just cos it’s an excuse for everyone to get together, but I didn’t ask for gifts at my baby shower and I won’t at my sprinkle. If there are things that Charlie needs and can’t afford then maybe she should stop throwing away money buying tacky expensive baby clothes that he’ll only fit in for 5 minutes

Reactions: 7
It’s called a baby sprinkle for your 2nd+ babies. I plan on having one with my second just cos it’s an excuse for everyone to get together, but I didn’t ask for gifts at my baby shower and I won’t at my sprinkle. If there are things that Charlie needs and can’t afford then maybe she should stop throwing away money buying tacky expensive baby clothes that he’ll only fit in for 5 minutes
I agree! Also, if she can't afford things maybe she should not have PLANNED another baby??? I understand there are circumstances where you lose a job etc unexpectedly and can't afford things, I'm not judging those people. But why plan a child if you're not financially stable enough? And why would he LEAVE his job? They're both so stupid and immature.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she should stop buying the disgusting tracksuits and tacky baby clothes. Next, H&M, M&S, Matalan etc all do gorgeous bits. a lot nicer and cheaper than what she’s already bought 🤢

Reactions: 19
I agree! Also, if she can't afford things maybe she should not have PLANNED another baby??? I understand there are circumstances where you lose a job etc unexpectedly and can't afford things, I'm not judging those people. But why plan a child if you're not financially stable enough? And why would he LEAVE his job? They're both so stupid and immature.
Hasn’t he had months to find a new job as well? Literally no excuse, they’re both ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Hasn’t he had months to find a new job as well? Literally no excuse, they’re both ridiculous
Yes and I swear he quit is job after she got pregnant as well, which makes absolutely no sense? Surely anyone with an ounce of common sense would have thought, hey you know what I should keep my job! Or at least have another job lined up before leaving 😂

Reactions: 14
Maybe she should stop buying the disgusting tracksuits and tacky baby clothes. Next, H&M, M&S, Matalan etc all do gorgeous bits. a lot nicer and cheaper than what she’s already bought 🤢
I’m pregnant with a little boy and I’ve got loads from
H&m, m&s, Zara etc all neutral colours in beige,white and browns and they are actually baby outfits not chavsuits 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Baby sprinkle?!

Nah, stop the world, I want to get off.

For baby number 3 you have a baby splash and for number four you can’t really have more than a baby drip.

That’s why not many people have 4 kids cos throwing a baby drip is quite depressing, as I’m sure you can imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.