Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chodz pregnant with a boy
Everyone else quiet

recap if needs be!

Reactions: 5
Anything could happen anywhere though, she didn’t know that was gonna happen 😂

Reactions: 25
It’s one of the roughest places in Doncaster, stuff like that happens all the time, though I wouldn’t say she moved there willingly, I just don’t think she could afford the other house without Brett’s wage

Reactions: 6
Anything could happen anywhere though, she didn’t know that was gonna happen 😂
Except it’s rife for violence there and always has been, it’s not somewhere you wanna bring your child up lol

Reactions: 2
If she actually worked, didn’t have an expensive car on finance she wouldn’t of had to live in a rougher area. She could quite easily live somewhere better if she lives within her means, but shorty designer, god awful eyelashes are what she likes

Reactions: 21
If she actually worked, didn’t have an expensive car on finance she wouldn’t of had to live in a rougher area. She could quite easily live somewhere better if she lives within her means, but shorty designer, god awful eyelashes are what she likes
Yep she definitely lives beyond her means, I don’t know how she even managed to get approved for finance on that

Reactions: 10
She lives well beyond her means. Considering she now has 2 children you'd think that it'd change but knowing chodder she deffo wont

Reactions: 8
She lives well beyond her means. Considering she now has 2 children you'd think that it'd change but knowing chodder she deffo wont
Wonder what her and Oliver will do for money once he leaves the navy next week 😬 also her cringe fest stories are stupid just message him directly chodder!

Reactions: 11
Every time Charlie sees a way to get free money she’s straight on her Instagram story to rinse her followers, GET A JOB!! She genuinely makes me sick how she acts like she’s doing people a favour

Reactions: 17
Every time Charlie sees a way to get free money she’s straight on her Instagram story to rinse her followers, GET A JOB!! She genuinely makes me sick how she acts like she’s doing people a favour
I was coming on to say the same thing! Charlie needs to stop scamming her young naive followers and get herself a real job instead of being a scrounger…before anyone comes at me the girl never stops with these kind of things and it’s a quick way for her to get money she could easily earn if she got a proper job!

Reactions: 16
It’s mad though because imagine just 10 of her followers did it that’s £200! For sitting on her arse o instagram 🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.