Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are living in a dream world , living off benefits, buying designer clothes, begging for freebies literally, it's embarrassing and childish and just shows they have no idea , they need a reality check and they will probably get a sharp shock come winter , don't want to derail into talking about the cost of living rise but I think people don't realise how much energy bills are going up, they are literally going to treble and I am honestly so depressed thinking about it

Reactions: 16
Charlie: Has to be a beg on instagram for stuff for her child
Also Charlie: Best teeth whitening products?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m only on page 28 of 41 (got lost on the Stephen bear threads) but omg I have to say that charlottes brother (Thomas.. the one that Donna was trying to set up .. cringe!!) his latest tattoo is absolutely shocking!!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry I find it weird Harlow being shirtless sitting off with a shirtless Ollie 🤢🤮 it’s just weird and wrong

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry I find it weird Harlow being shirtless sitting off with a shirtless Ollie 🤢🤮 it’s just weird and wrong
I’m sorry but I hate comments like this, she’s literally a child. Don’t get me wrong I find it weird that Charlie would post a picture of her daughter topless as you don’t know where that picture will end up, but Harlow is a child, it’s not weird for her to be topless in her own home

Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but I hate comments like this, she’s literally a child. Don’t get me wrong I find it weird that Charlie would post a picture of her daughter topless as you don’t know where that picture will end up, but Harlow is a child, it’s not weird for her to be topless in her own home
Agree. I wouldn’t think tit let me go put a top on my toddler because my boyfriend is here 🥴

Reactions: 6
It’s not Harlow being topless at home because she should be topless if she wants too be in her own home it’s the fact she’s topless with Ollie that I find sick. Also why would you even post a picture of your child topless online anyway?

Reactions: 3
It’s not Harlow being topless at home because she should be topless if she wants too be in her own home it’s the fact she’s topless with Ollie that I find sick. Also why would you even post a picture of your child topless online anyway?
I think the posting of her online without a top on his valid but why is it sick to be topless with Ollie? She’s basically still a baby and he’s going to be the dad to her brother. I think this is why so many people do not want to be step parents because of comments like this. Bet it would be different if she was sat next to Charlotte

Reactions: 20
It’s literally summer, it’s been 27 degrees in Doncaster today. Why wouldn’t they be topless in their own home if they’re both comfortable with it? Why do you find that so sick? You’re basically sexualising a child? Would you find it sick if Harlow was a boy? It’s a cute photo of them sharing some fruit ffs

Reactions: 25
I think the posting of her online without a top on his valid but why is it sick to be topless with Ollie? She’s basically still a baby and he’s going to be the dad to her brother. I think this is why so many people do not want to be step parents because of comments like this. Bet it would be different if she was sat next to Charlotte
It wouldn’t be different if it was Charlotte it would still be weird weird. It doesn’t matter if he’s gonna be the father of her brother, it’s still bloody strange considering all the weird behaviours he’s shown trying to make out Harlow is his kid, having her tattooed on him. As I said before harlow being topless isn’t the problem it’s just weird with Ollie being there. I know I would find it strange whoever it is because you never know anyones true intentions anyway after the about of people hunters have caught

Reactions: 2
It wouldn’t be different if it was Charlotte it would still be weird weird. It doesn’t matter if he’s gonna be the father of her brother, it’s still bloody strange considering all the weird behaviours he’s shown trying to make out Harlow is his kid, having her tattooed on him. As I said before harlow being topless isn’t the problem it’s just weird with Ollie being there. I know I would find it strange whoever it is because you never know anyones true intentions anyway after the about of people hunters have caught
Well I guess everyone’s opinions are different! But I have plenty of friends with kids in blended families and I would never find it weird if it was their partners with their step kids. I wouldn’t think twice having someone I trusted around my little one topless in the summer

Reactions: 5
Well I guess everyone’s opinions are different! But I have plenty of friends with kids in blended families and I would never find it weird if it was their partners with their step kids. I wouldn’t think twice having someone I trusted around my little one topless in the summer
You ever considered maybe I’m saying this from personal experience? My mum thought her boyfriend who was my sisters dad was a trusting adult but you wanna guess what he done behind her back or when she was asleep? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeah blended families are great all the time aren’t they

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You ever considered maybe I’m saying this from personal experience? My mum thought her boyfriend who was my sisters dad was a trusting adult but you wanna guess what he done behind her back or when she was asleep? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeah blended families are great all the time aren’t they

But that doesn’t mean every person is. That’s an awful experience but you can’t assume every person is going to do the same it’s not healthy. Charlie is a lot of things but I think it’s just to far to say it’s sick that her and Ollie are in a pic together. The problem with tattle is people over step the mark and become petty when there’s nothing for them to comment on

• Heart
But that doesn’t mean every person is. That’s an awful experience but you can’t assume every person is going to do the same it’s not healthy. Charlie is a lot of things but I think it’s just to far to say it’s sick that her and Ollie are in a pic together. The problem with tattle is people over step the mark and become petty when there’s nothing for them to comment on
Did I say everyone? I said due to the way hes behaved is weird ie saying Harlow is his world, acting like he’s her dad, getting her name tattooed and so on it’s really on. Just because he’s gonna be her little brothers dad means owt doesn’t mean you should erase his previous behaviours. Like does Harlow see him as a step dad or not? This automatic assumption is just odd and weird. I’m not automatically asssuming but you still have to be save with your kids with anyone because you don’t fully know a person anyway. As I said before I’m going by his previous behaviours

I forgot Ollie got Harlow’s named tattooed on him. That’s not right when her dad is still active in her life. It’s weird

Charlie’s so weird. How can you act like you now get along with Charlotte when a couple months ago you were publicly saying you were keeping Harlow away because Brett hits her
Not to mention she was also trying to get her into bother at work. Charlie is a nut job

The tattoo is definitely weird but both of them having their tops off in their own home when Charlie is there anyway isn’t weird 🙂

Reactions: 12
The tattoo is definitely weird but both of them having their tops off in their own home when Charlie is there anyway isn’t weird 🙂
I agree with that but Ollie took Harlow swimming on his own months ago so would have had to get her changed on his own. He also looked after her on his own when Charlie was ill in bed for days so probably would have been changing nappies.
All that is weird IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.