Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D086FEF7-3409-4BE8-8201-C35B0D91878F.jpeg

Im not a native English speaker but please don’t tell me they mean what I think they mean 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Yes they do mean what you’re thinking, I just hope they’re using protection for their own sakes 😂
they probably aren’t since they were hinting on their desire to have a baby together at some point soon 🤧

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes they do mean what you’re thinking, I just hope they’re using protection for their own sakes 😂
If they mean what I think they mean they probably aren’t using protection to do that if I’m right 🤢🤮 some things should be private imagine your nan, mum, auntie, cousin reading that

Reactions: 5
With the twins at an age for FREE tax-payer funded, full-time nursery/pre-school now; it would be expected of Charlotte to get a job and start contributing to society… of course she’ll have another baby.

Reactions: 20
With the twins at an age for FREE tax-payer funded, full-time nursery/pre-school now; it would be expected of Charlotte to get a job and start contributing to society… of course she’ll have another baby.
But if she had another one would she get paid for it? I know the cap is two kids but is the twins a loophole?

You don’t wanna know 🤢

He seems more set on it than her
Considering he may possibly already have one

Reactions: 1
I thought she was already pregnant with the emoji’s over her belly in every picture?

But if she had another one would she get paid for it? I know the cap is two kids but is the twins a loophole?

Im not sure I know someone who had a wee boy and triplets and she only got paid for 2 kids

Yes, twins as a first pregnancy counts as one child so she would get paid for a third child (really it should be amount of pregnancies not children)

Reactions: 3
Yes, twins as a first pregnancy counts as one child so she would get paid for a third child (really it should be amount of pregnancies not children)
I don’t think she would. I think the rule is if you have 1 child and then twins you get paid for all 3 but she knowingly has 2 children and if she chose to have another that’s her choice so she won’t get money for it.
I know if you have 2 kids and then have multiples you don’t get money for the first baby of the multiples but would the second/second and third etc.

Reactions: 4
I know some one with a son then triplet girls she gets money for all 4 of them, not sure how that goes if it’s twins first. She will be pregnant by Christmas if they stay together
She won’t get a job/college etc she could be working part time now

Reactions: 2
For her own sake she would be better taking it slow and stop jumping in and out of relationships. Who on there right might start thinking of babies within a few weeks. Don dons needs to sort her out and talk about contraception

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.