Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post Charlotte put of the school. She cut out the school name but left the name of the academy trust it belongs to. Easy to find the name in minutes.
Also very dangerous if their dad is abusive like Charlotte said and isn’t allowed near them

Reactions: 21
The post Charlotte put of the school. She cut out the school name but left the name of the academy trust it belongs to. Easy to find the name in minutes.
Also very dangerous if their dad is abusive like Charlotte said and isn’t allowed near them
These silly girls that do stuff like this really annoy me😩

Reactions: 5
I guess it’s one of those too where if you know the building or recognise it you know what school it is without needing the name. It’s stupid like there was literally no reason for her to even post it or had to take the pic of them there for the post 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I guess it’s one of those too where if you know the building or recognise it you know what school it is without needing the name. It’s stupid like there was literally no reason for her to even post it or had to take the pic of them there for the post 🤦🏼‍♀️
She did it because Charlie posted a pic of Harlow in her uniform let's face it. Both of them are idiotic.

Reactions: 5
She did it because Charlie posted a pic of Harlow in her uniform let's face it. Both of them are idiotic.
They love endangering their kids, don't they? They can make whatever stupid decisions with their own adult life, sure. But leave the wee ones out of it ffs, they're helpless. Makes me sick

Reactions: 11
have I got heat strokee..... for one why Would you even sit outside in the sun esp when ur pregnant 2 have you ever heard of google or 111 3 imagine posting that then an ad.
its 40 where I am I wouldn't even go out today ! haven't in 2 days now let alone sit in my garden just asking for it

Reactions: 16
Another attention seeking post! Won’t be surprised if she posts a pic tonight in a hospital bed
have I got heat strokee..... for one why Would you even sit outside in the sun esp when ur pregnant 2 have you ever heard of google or 111 3 imagine posting that then an ad.
its 40 where I am I wouldn't even go out today ! haven't in 2 days now let alone sit in my garden just asking for it

Reactions: 10
No way will Charlie manage to get Harlow up for school and have a baby, Harlow will be that poor kid thats late every day or Charlie will be sending her back to the childminder 30 hours a week so she can get a break

Reactions: 14
It’s literally been all over that it’s advised to stay indoors and do what you can to keep cool and she sits outside while pregnant and wonders why she doesn’t feel well🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
lolol Charlie starting to look like her old self again pale as duck from not being able to smash sun beds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lolol Charlie starting to look like her old self again pale as duck from not being able to smash sun beds 😂😂
Probably why she was desperate to sit out in the sun while pregnant on the hottest day of the year🙃

• Haha
She’s really asking for advice for the dog on Instagram, isn’t the stuff she’s asking basic research that you should do before you get a dog🙃 also 9pm bedtime, even if she gets up at 6am, that’s 9

She’s really asking for advice for the dog on Instagram, isn’t the stuff she’s asking basic research that you should do before you get a dog🙃 also 9pm bedtime, even if she gets up at 6am, that’s 9
Wait until she has the baby, she will be asking Instagram for advice everyday as if she’s never had a baby before, like lateysha grace does🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
I think Charlie is really silly for the situation she’s in but I hope she doesn’t have PND again. I think she’s higher risk having had it once already and she barely copes with Harlow 😬

I think Charlie is really silly for the situation she’s in but I hope she doesn’t have PND again. I think she’s higher risk having had it once already and she barely copes with Harlow 😬
ShE wOnT gEt iT tHiS tImE cOs ShEs iN a HaPpY rElAtIoNsHiP

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg Charlotte’s stories with her new man 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He is obviously being trained on what to do on them 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can see her tell him to kiss her then on another one you can see him say ‘now?’ She says yeah and then he kisses her 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg Charlotte’s stories with her new man 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He is obviously being trained on what to do on them 🤦🏻‍♀️ You can see her tell him to kiss her then on another one you can see him say ‘now?’ She says yeah and then he kisses her 😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂 I went straight to way h and it didn’t disappoint. Whyyyyy would she do that, let alone post it 💀 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.