Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember when Ollie cheated on her and a video of him in bed with another girl was posted online 😂 and his mums texts were posted about how she doesn’t like Charlie.. and Charlie forced him to give her his passwords (before the cheating scandal) and threatened to dump him if he didn’t.. oh and the time she faked aborting his child in an attempt to manipulate him again🥲 golden days ☀✨

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone remember when Ollie cheated on her and a video of him in bed with another girl was posted online 😂 and his mums texts were posted about how she doesn’t like Charlie.. and Charlie forced him to give her his passwords (before the cheating scandal) and threatened to dump him if he didn’t.. oh and the time she faked aborting his child in an attempt to manipulate him again🥲 golden days ☀✨
I’m guessing this is why their families aren’t too pleased that they’re having a baby!

Reactions: 30
I don’t blame them either, now they are stuck with her crazy ass for life
Absolutely, note there’s no thank you posts from any family or friends giving gifts only total randoms online and her baby dad’s current girlfriend.
She’s toxic, their relationship is a car crash and it’s clear why everyone she knows doesn’t want to be a part of it.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely, note there’s no thank you posts from any family or friends giving gifts only total randoms online and her baby dad’s current girlfriend.
She’s toxic, their relationship is a car crash and it’s clear why everyone she knows doesn’t want to be a part of it.
She likes car crashes x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Charlie winds me up constantly begging I feel for Harlow. I’ve just found out I’m pregnant and health my own health conditions but I won’t be begging on social media or anything she clearly priorities herself more then her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know a girl exactly like her, dresses her kids in designer clothes, constantly going out for dinner and living a life of luxury, but she’s an unemployed, single mum and it baffles me how she can afford it

Reactions: 9
I know a girl exactly like her, dresses her kids in designer clothes, constantly going out for dinner and living a life of luxury, but she’s an unemployed, single mum and it baffles me how she can afford it
I was looking at childcare the other day to send my little one once he’s born and irs £900 a month! Makes me so angry that I have to pay that to continue my career but you have the likes of Charlie and other people who get it all for free 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She can’t afford it, she buys fake designer to try and look like she has money but in reality she’s in crippling debt, on benefits and on the scrounge.. so embarrassing

Reactions: 10
Of course we know she’s running that single uc claim an probs does cash in hand lashes

Reactions: 9
Begging on instagram for people to buy baby stuff for her while she spends her own money on what she likes 🙄
Pissing at the one slider she got out the tessuti bag
Just can’t ever imagine having the energy to arrange all my clothes shopping on the floor for the gram🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Begging on instagram for people to buy baby stuff for her while she spends her own money on what she likes 🙄
Awful how she had 13weeks left to go and didn’t have the basics bought for her child but was able to go blow money in Zara on tit that wasn’t needed. I see her priorities are in order! At least her naive followers care more for her unborn child than she does

Reactions: 8
Pissing at the one slider she got out the tessuti bag
Just can’t ever imagine having the energy to arrange all my clothes shopping on the floor for the gram🤣
Init.

Or trying them on for a reel 😅 Nobody cares ✨️✨️

Reactions: 4
Think I may have to come off this thread ,I am really angry and I don't even know the girl , just how blatant she is makes me sick , she really needs brining down a peg or two , such selfish behaviour, those poor kids with a role model like that , "don't work kids ,beg and scam through life while claiming benefits" probably claiming single parent as well I bet

• Heart
Reactions: 18
At this point I think Charlotte and Charlie should have their own thread. The other 2 are boring🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.