Teen Mom Young & Pregnant #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Harlow not a bit old for a buggy all the time
I personally think so, I get some people say it’s for safety, but she had two adults with her and she’s one child. If two adults aren’t capable to watch one child so she doesn’t run off then they really shouldn’t be having another one

Reactions: 11
Oh wow was she kept away from Brett on fathers day?
I think that’s why Brett posted on his story that ‘Father’s Day had come early’ because Charlie must have stopped him from having her on the actual day so she could be with ‘daddy oli’ as chodz calls him

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't think Harlows got chicken pox, I recon it was a lie to get attention on Father's Day.

Reactions: 7
Not Charlie sat on a ride posing next to a sign that says “do not ride if pregnant” 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I personally think so, I get some people say it’s for safety, but she had two adults with her and she’s one child. If two adults aren’t capable to watch one child so she doesn’t run off then they really shouldn’t be having another one
Yeah exactly I get it if ur by yourself with a newborn and a toddler but shes not and Harlow will be close to 4 when the baby is born..

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or if we didn’t know anything about these people, from all the pics you’d think Oliver was Harlows dad and Charlie was just his new girlfriend. It’s so odd why’s he always holding her and stuff and taking her swimming. Very very strange

Reactions: 18
Checked with a doctor 😆😆

‘Hi doctor, I know everyone has to wait for like 3 weeks for an appointment but can you look at my daughter NOW please because I can’t tell the difference between a spot and a scab…the Spot or scab clinic is 10-11? Fab. See you then’
Lied and said a hear rash was chicken pox so she could have Harlow and oli together for fathers day. Then gets random people calling her out about going out..... randomly the chicken pox heals in 24 hours and disappear and doctor saw her in that time too

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does Charlotte struggle to mime her TikToks in time? It can’t be that hard surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oi don't slate her bad miming! She brought twincesses into the world didn’t you know that?!
Why does she keep doing TikToks about having twins that have each others backs… they are like 4 aren’t they not 17 and going out ready for a scrap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.