Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangepipz

I’m her age and so are my friends - I stand by it, her skin laxity is poor and she looks gaunt, she’s young and her skin isn’t great
It’s so funny reading this thread and Zoella’s thread because a lot of the time it’s mentioned how ‘haggard’ they look or how much older they look. They’re only in their early 30’s and I think Tanya looks absolutely fine! This picture of her is lovely and I actually think she looks stunning. There is nothing wrong with her skin at all in my opinion.

I sometimes think people on this website will pick at anything just to have something to gossip about. If Tanya and Zoe look ‘haggard’ for their age then holy cow, we’re all doomed 🤦🏻‍♀️

There is plenty to pick on her about, but her skin or figure wouldn’t be the top of my list 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guarantee this will be an unpopular opinion but oh well.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 93

dee_mc

VIP Member
Can we please stop referring to Sarah as a “model”? Unless someone can show me evidence of substantial modelling work of hers, she’s more a wannabe-model, or failed-model, or pseudo-model.
Hey, if Tanya can identify as an actor, Sarah can identify as a model.
It's 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Seems two line still hasn’t even bothered to congratulate them on the baby on Instagram, that just looks bitter, especially when the rest of the YTers have.
“the rest of the YTers“ aren’t his ex wife lol! Why should she have to congratulate him? Not too many years ago she likely imagined this man as the father of her children, while “the rest of the YTers” did not.
Also I’m sure Sara would prefer to not have her comment anyway and have it all turn into a focus on “tAnYa cOmMeNtEd”, it’s more respectful to be quiet imo and just move on with some boundaries drawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Shysmiles

I feel for Tanya. My ex-boyfriend met his current gf (while we were still together) in September 2019 and they got engaged last week, and its killed me. I can imagine Tanya is similarly gutted too

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

getawaywithit

VIP Member
honestly, he’s OBSESSED with Tanya. Like literally. I feel like everything he does in his life post-divorce revolves around proving something to her. I swear to God
Imagine the day of your pregnancy announcement your husband spends his time liking tweets from teens about him and his ex wife and how he’s so over her and moved on?
(He really liked a tweet about him ‘nutting’ in these women. On the day you announce she’s carrying your baby).

Honestly I know we don’t truly know their relationship and I could be wrong but I actually feel bad for Sara, I feel she is being used and is young and naive and got in over her head with a love bomber. I feel Jim was shaken by his divorce and Sara has been the stand in for all the things he was scared to lose out on— he’s got her engaged (likely would’ve been married if not for COVID) and pregnant less than two years out from his split. (Is he even legally divorced?) He was only just married to someone else, there was no need to rush any of this with a 20 something girl— and in a pandemic no less. Also her life/‘career’ no basically revolves around being his partner.
Like I said I know I could be off base but the whole thing makes me feel bad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Orangepipz

I think we need to realise that not all women want children and that doesn’t make Tanya a horrible person. None of us know what went on behind closed doors and Jim comes across as a very condescending, narcissistic wanker. If he was pressuring Tanya to have children when she was really trying to venture out into a new career, they were right to end it or there should have been a compromise like let Tanya try her acting for 1/2 years and if it doesn’t work, try for kids. But I don’t think that’s why their marriage ended.

Her whole relationship with Jim played out online for millions to see and I think that’s why she’s keeping quiet about her new relationship. I don’t think it’s fair to say that she’s keeping her new man secret because he’s ‘average looking and short’. That’s just shallow and unnecessary to say.

I actually feel for her right now. I think she’s lost and doesn’t know what to do with her life, but she’s still young and she has all the time in the world to figure it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

cherry198

VIP Member
I can’t stand Tanya as much as the next person but my dislike for Jim is next level. Whatever went on between them and their break up, Tanya has handled the next chapter way better than Jim.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

mg95

VIP Member
Jim posted a story congratulating Zoe and reminiscing about conversations they had about how fun it would be to have kids at the same time as one another. How thick is he that he doesn’t realize those conversations were about him and TANYA????

I do feel for her a bit right now. Maybe she’s happy at the stage of life she’s at but it probably feels like other people are moving on and moving forward without her. She made her choices I guess.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 68

sitkx

VIP Member
Imagine the day of your pregnancy announcement your husband spends his time liking tweets from teens about him and his ex wife and how he’s so over her and moved on?
(He really liked a tweet about him ‘nutting’ in these women. On the day you announce she’s carrying your baby).

Honestly I know we don’t truly know their relationship and I could be wrong but I actually feel bad for Sara, I feel she is being used and is young and naive and got in over her head with a love bomber. I feel Jim was shaken by his divorce and Sara has been the stand in for all the things he was scared to lose out on— he’s got her engaged (likely would’ve been married if not for COVID) and pregnant less than two years out from his split. (Is he even legally divorced?) He was only just married to someone else, there was no need to rush any of this with a 20 something girl— and in a pandemic no less. Also her life/‘career’ no basically revolves around being his partner.
Like I said I know I could be off base but the whole thing makes me feel bad.
He’s a patronizing and extremely insecure PoS. He desperately grabbed onto Sarah as fast as he could to begin his life’s quest to make sure Tarn is as miserable as possible. He obsessively leaves condescending comments on her posts and I’m sure stalks her profile like a lunatic, while she expresses zero interest in engaging with him online. Sarah shows signs of insecurity over his whole preoccupation with Tanya (which has been discussed a bunch over on his thread) and she seems to be in constant one-sided competition with the ex-wife. It’s all really weird. I think Tanya is dumb as hell for a variety of other reasons, but in this whole situation I think she’s been much more mature and graceful than he could ever be🤢🤮

Reactions: 67

sitkx

VIP Member
Zoella is pregnant and Tanya liked her post 😆 Poor Jim’s probably crying now that his news has been completely overshadowed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

jaymie

VIP Member
Ran in here after I saw the news!
My heart goes out to Tarn regardless, she was with Jim for so long and even though they split I’m sure this must be another blow for her :(
Yea, is always like that isn't it? Long term relationship ended, one party moved on - engaged, married, baby all done within 1.5 years. I feel I have seen this all the time..

Reactions: 65

sitkx

VIP Member
He's just drawing attention to the comments about Tanya, almost like he wants more drama. Poor Sarah (not really).
honestly, he’s OBSESSED with Tanya. Like literally. I feel like everything he does in his life post-divorce revolves around proving something to her. I swear to God

Reactions: 64

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I don’t know where this narrative of “Tanya was moving to LA and got stuck in London because of COVID” or whatever came from. Tanya was not moving. Tanya did not sell the house. All she has done since the divorce is invest even more in the house. She kept it all except for Martha. Tanya was only booking jobs in London. Furthermore Martha was gone LONG before Covid or before any potential move.

Also when you have committed to take an animal and there are no insane behavioural issues threatening your safety then no, there isn’t really a great reason to discard them like a toy you’re tired of. It’s a living thing that you as a full grown adult said you would take care of, not something you decide to pt out of once you think you’d like to move somewhere new or just don’t want to take it on walks anymore. The fact is that the crisis isn’t “dogs in kennels“ or whatever, it’s that shelters and rehoming charities are full of animals that people treat as disposable and that adults can’t own up and take responsibility for when it gets a bit tough or circumstances shift. Obviously it’s preferable to have an animal fully wanted and cared for but there’s another option— step up and dedicate yourself to taking care of your pet.
If you gave away an animal because you got bored and feel sensitive reading people’s judgements then just say that and go.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Hally34

VIP Member
Just fyi shes not that young she was born in 1993 so almost 30 it says so on the post with the scan her personal info is there

I wonder if tanya will notice all the shady stuff he is liking and block him or unfollow him on social media within the next coming days, i mean you should really focus on your current “wife” (fiancée) and not people commenting on your ex wife
She’s 27. Nearly 30 is a leap (same age as me and you’ve hit a nerve 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

sitkx

VIP Member
In regards to Martha:

Idk about you guys, but at this point I’m like 98% sure Tanya gave Martha away to someone. I’m certain Martha didn’t cross over the rainbow bridge because in that case Tanya would’ve just made it known to the public and that would be the end of that. Almost all people would be empathetic and express their condolences rather than harass her. I also think Jim would’ve made a long sad post about it.

What I think happened is she got Martha in the divorce and then developed some crazy resentment issues towards the poor dog because it was a constant reminder of her failed marriage and specifically Jim. That, paired with her pipe dream of moving to LA most likely prompted her to rehome Martha without discussing it with anyone, especially Jim. This action alone likely caused huge criticism from Jim/Sarah duo and also Tanya’s family? I think that’s why Tanya is so beyond TRIGGERED by any mention of Martha. She probably got a ton of shit for rehoming her without discussing it with anyone. I think it was meant to be a big Fuck-You to Jim, but ended up actually making her look like a huge heartless bitch in front of everyone she knows. Hence, no mention of “dog”, “Martha”, etc has been allowed on her Instagram ever again.

I would literally bet $1,000 on this theory lol

• Haha
Reactions: 60

poshbird

Can we please stop referring to Sarah as a “model”? Unless someone can show me evidence of substantial modelling work of hers, she’s more a wannabe-model, or failed-model, or pseudo-model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60