Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
As much as we dunk on Tanya, and she deserves it too, I really hope she’s got a good support network around her. It can’t have been easy to see Jim and Zoe announce they’re both expecting kids within days of each other considering five years ago they were all on the same path. Tanya isn’t exactly thriving at the minute and anyone in her position would be wondering how things could have panned out if they’d made different choices. Maybe I’m reading too much into it but the lack of posting on Instagram and general tone of her captions etc. has been subdued to say the least lately. I hope she’s keeping herself healthy and not letting it consume her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Hannah Banana

I assume you have actor on your linkedin then?
Of course, darling! It’s the very first thing written on my LinkedIn page, my self-created IMDb and Wikipedia pages (which those bastards keep taking down!), my CV, my Instagram page, and my Moleskine (#ad #gifted) journal. Sometimes I even Russell Crowe in ‘A Beautiful Mind’ it and write ‘ACTOR ACTOR ACTOR ACTOR ACTOR’ on all the windows of my West London home.

• Haha
  • Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
WHAT?!?!?! A guy referencing someone he spent the majority of his adult life with? 🤯 And recalling a conversation he had with a friend about some huge life event they are both going through??? What a weirdo! I bet this whole marriage and baby thing is a ploy to get his ex wife back, no one can move on and live happily after divorce... monster 🤔
Sarah?

• Haha

elttat

Ran in here after I saw the news!
My heart goes out to Tarn regardless, she was with Jim for so long and even though they split I’m sure this must be another blow for her :(

Reactions: 54

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
Seems two line still hasn’t even bothered to congratulate them on the baby on Instagram, that just looks bitter, especially when the rest of the YTers have.
she shouldn't bow down to it imo. jim is a complete attention seeker and would lap it up if tanya did publicly congratulate them

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She's just an awkward human. Even her YouTube videos were awkward, but that was just her personality so it was okay. Now she's awkward while also trying to act cool.
If anyone needed any further proof of Tanya being the most awkward human ever, may I present...Exhibit 284

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hannah Banana

Tanya claiming YouTube has held her back in terms of acting gives me STRONG ‘Kendall Jenner claiming being in the Kardashian clan held her back in the modelling industry’ vibes. SURE, BABE 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

QueenBW

VIP Member
Oh well spotted, I wonder if Samantha "Let me ruin your hair with outdated baleyage and bad cut" Cusick offers illegal home visits?
That or her hair just went blond for real because she's really very happy, never so happy as she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
NHS says it's 99% effective when done correctly, which is 1% more effective than condoms. Please stop spreading misinformation, as a medical field professional you should know better.
NHS is telling porkies somewhere because no birth control method is 99% effective. Not even condoms or the pill. My GP friends would laugh at me if I told them I was using something like this as contraception.

Reactions: 49
I'm watching Twist right now (on double speed because I value my time). You're not going to BELIEVE the role she's playing.

A fucking receptionist!!! I WISH I was joking.

Ok, I'm at her big scene now with actual David Walliams and SHE HAS A WHOLE SENTENCE! Oh wait, TWO SENTENCES!

She's now walked into the street looking confused.

And..and...here's her next scene, oh wait. David Walliams is back...where's Rosie? Oh..I...I think that's it.

End scene.

I didn't time her screentime, but I'm willing to bet it's not even a minute. At least she has a wardrobe change.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

MiraZol

Chatty Member
I remember in one of Tanya's vlogs they had some girl youtubers coming over and they were all hugging when greeting. And when jim was hugging one of them (I don't remember who it was), he deliberately put his hands on her arse. I guess he thought nobody would notice it but Tanya did and even captured it. She turned it all in a joke and was like "Jiiiiim, did you just touch her bum?" or smth and giggled like she always used to. Back then I fancied their couple and to me, that was an awkward and off-putting moment. So I actually can believe in cheating, as for me, touching someone's but your partner's ass is not okay.

• Wow
Reactions: 48

coriander

VIP Member
He's just drawing attention to the comments about Tanya, almost like he wants more drama. Poor Sarah (not really).

• Haha
Reactions: 48