Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mills1

You mean she wears her own stuff for the roles she plays? I had to go back a page to look at that pic and sounds about right, that normally happens I believe on sets of low budget movies and they cant afford to dress you. I remember this from an interview JLo did about her movie Boy Next Door it was low budget and they asked her to pull out clothes from her own closet for it
Ahhh I know exactly what you mean but I very much doubt that’s the case with the new Oliver Twist adaptation!

8Kleopatra8

I had a nose of her acting on YouTube does anyone know the name of the program she is in working in a sandwich shop I think she tries to do an American accent it doesn't go very well
You can find the video on youtube and the titles somewhere in the description box (the accent was awful)

oshare

VIP Member
Ah she studied to become a MUA? I think it would be better for her long-term to maybe start working as a MUA, that way she can still be an ~influencer~ on IG and maybe show looks she has done and work on those films/series without letting us suffer through her horrible acting

8Kleopatra8

is that one of those vape pens or something? Its in her cooking insta story, I know earlier we were talking about whether she smokes or not and that may or may not also how she keeps her weight, we had cigarettes in a drawer before
8B1BAE4E-34F2-4670-A765-CC6C8DABC0D6.png
E7ECC3C8-E22C-4D65-B50F-3A58D0F9DDE8.png

rlpm48

Am I wrong or did someone work out who her boyfriend is? Have been searching this thread but can’t find it.. If someone could enlighten me I’d be v grateful!
Yes someone did find his inatagram but it's completely private and locked down. Dan i think his name was.

emm

VIP Member
Hahaha fair, very fair. But tbh I'm pretty sure we always refer to her as an "aCtOr" 😂

What??!
yeah they met on some kind of celebrity equivalent of tinder, no idea of the name

I think if he cheated she would keep it quiet because it would make her feel inadequate and in her mind (and in reality looking at his crazy fans) she would be blamed by his fans for his cheating/lose some of their mutual fans who take his side. Many women have been through it with their mutual friends or work colleagues blaming her for her husbands cheating and she would get that on a much larger scale.
yeah true, I am so nosey I hate not knowing things like this :LOL:

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
ok I rented it - not actually a bad indie film

Two Line Tanya has about 3 minutes on screen in one scene - not the worst we've seen her acting but its not very natural and you can tell she's thinking the lines through before she says them - still very wooden and monotone
Is that her only part in the film?!

BlueCoffee

Am I wrong or did someone work out who her boyfriend is? Have been searching this thread but can’t find it.. If someone could enlighten me I’d be v grateful!

newtoyou

VIP Member
I scrolled through and landed on this 3rd time. I’ve tried again for more but can’t find her unless someone wants to give a minute mark.
It’s fucking awful from what I saw. The acting standard, Tanya would have fit right in.
I reckon she must have funded something for Noel Clarke so he does her a favour here and there or something.
View attachment 408778
this is around 26mins in

Rita Ora is abysmal but I think it solves how Tanya got involved with that coat designer. Think Rita’s wearing one here
View attachment 408782
Wait is this it? Her only scene?