Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya must be burning inside. This could have been her if she hadn’t sold her soul to the devil.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tanya must be burning inside. This could have been her if she hadn’t sold her soul to the devil.
Im sure it stings her a bit because they were so long together but at the same time she might look and be like but well i didnt want to have a baby i wanted to pursue my passions (even though she aint good at nothin) its like a burn but maybe a relief like that wasnt me not ready for it

Reactions: 23
Yes she did, I messaged her and expressed that I thought it was unwise to promote natural cycles because I work in the Medical field, specifically women's health, and naturals cycles is notorious for being false in my industry. It is only 72% effective, if follow religiously ( Most people don't just due to life variance and human error)

I do wonder if this was a happy accident or is they were planning. I could see it both ways. But weren't they getting married next year?or was it this year? Usually you wait to have a baby if the wedding is that close. Or you have a baby and have a wedding years latter...

Interesting nonetheless. If it is a happy accident, she should of taken my advice about natural cycles! haha
I remember her doing this q&a and her specifically saying that she was using it as a contraception method and NOT to get pregnant.

I think Sarah seems lovely and she’ll be a wonderful mum. I see her around my home town often and she’s genuinely a nice person.

Reactions: 10
Does Tanya want kids?
She did mention in a post last yr when a friend had a baby that she wants kids but that could mean anything not necessarily that she wants them now, i dont see her as a parent at the moment, she seems lost

Reactions: 13
I remember her doing this q&a and her specifically saying that she was using it as a contraception method and NOT to get pregnant.

I think Sarah seems lovely and she’ll be a wonderful mum. I see her around my home town often and she’s genuinely a nice person.
she seems a little passive aggressive and insecure to me

edited to say: not saying anything about what she will be like as a mother, i just mean what she puts online

Reactions: 14
Would Tanya be able to cope with her body changing and getting bigger with pregnancy?

Reactions: 7
I think Tanya does want kids, she has said so several times, but she was only what... 28-29 when her relationship with Jim fell apart and she WAS ~pursuing her career~ (misguided though it was), so I don’t really think it’s fair to start a narrative that Tanya wouldn’t give Jim kids and that’s why he had to leave her. Not saying that’s what anyone is doing but I’m sure it’ll come. And if he was pressuring her at that age when she wasnt quite ready then that’s fucked up anyway.

Reactions: 22
I think Tanya does want kids, she has said so several times, but she was only what... 28-29 when her relationship with Jim fell apart and she WAS ~pursuing her career~ (misguided though it was), so I don’t really think it’s fair to start a narrative that Tanya wouldn’t give Jim kids and that’s why he had to leave her. Not saying that’s what anyone is doing but I’m sure it’ll come. And if he was pressuring her at that age when she wasnt quite ready then that’s fucked up anyway.
I actually wonder now it this was one of the contributing factors to their divorce. Jim pressuring her... And might be partly why she 'rebelled' so drastically after a new career. He always came across as desperate for kids.

Reactions: 23
I’m happy for Jim and Sarah. They seem like they’re fairly settled and in a good place for a baby. Good for them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ran in here after I saw the news!
My heart goes out to Tarn regardless, she was with Jim for so long and even though they split I’m sure this must be another blow for her :(

Reactions: 54
Ran in here after I saw the news!
My heart goes out to Tarn regardless, she was with Jim for so long and even though they split I’m sure this must be another blow for her :(
Yea, is always like that isn't it? Long term relationship ended, one party moved on - engaged, married, baby all done within 1.5 years. I feel I have seen this all the time..

Reactions: 65
Saw Jim’s Instagram and came straight over, wonder how Tarn feels about it ooh and Zoe!!

Reactions: 29
I've always thought that one of the reasons they split (along with Tanya completely checking out of the marriage and possibly banging Rhys) was that Tanya changed her mind on having kids (or only wanted them very much down the line) when Jim was desperate to have them. He's wanted a kid for ages now while. Tanya seems like a completely different person to the woman he married - she's all about her acting career (lol!) and being as thin as possible - not babies!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I've always thought that one of the reasons they split (along with Tanya completely checking out of the marriage and possibly banging Rhys) was that Tanya changed her mind on having kids (or only wanted them very much down the line) when Jim was desperate to have them. He's wanted a kid for ages now while. Tanya seems like a completely different person to the woman he married - she's all about her acting career (lol!) and being as thin as possible - not babies!
Exactly. Good for Jim for getting what he wanted and good for Tanya for... erm... getting... erm... pursuing what she wants (futile as it will always be). Yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I went back and watched old Zoe vlogs from 2015. In the video's Tan is an entirely different person as she is now. She looked healthy, happy, and glowing. She had brand deals and seemed like she was on track to do well. Now I have no idea who or what she is and is trying to betray. She looks thin, sad, and all over the place. It's good to see Jim move on and looks happy. He hasn't changed from what I can tell by his videos ( not that I've never been a fan of his ) and he seems to be continuing on where he left off with Tan with Sara. It's like he just switched partners.
I'm with the person who stated that Sara got pregnant by accident. She made a huge deal about natural planning, but as most of us in the medical field know, it's not full-proof. Needless to say, they seem happy. As for Tan, the girl couldn't keep a dog, so a baby is way out of the question for her.

Reactions: 16
I went back and watched old Zoe vlogs from 2015. In the video's Tan is an entirely different person as she is now. She looked healthy, happy, and glowing. She had brand deals and seemed like she was on track to do well. Now I have no idea who or what she is and is trying to betray. She looks thin, sad, and all over the place. It's good to see Jim move on and looks happy. He hasn't changed from what I can tell by his videos ( not that I've never been a fan of his ) and he seems to be continuing on where he left off with Tan with Sara. It's like he just switched partners.
I'm with the person who stated that Sara got pregnant by accident. She made a huge deal about natural planning, but as most of us in the medical field know, it's not full-proof. Needless to say, they seem happy. As for Tan, the girl couldn't keep a dog, so a baby is way out of the question for her.
don't they advise you with that natural birth control thing that you shouldn't us it if you really do 100% not want to get pregnant?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.