Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah this story is pretty inaccurate, it wasn’t a random YouTuber, they were having some kind of party and her old high school friends came over, I’m pretty sure the girl was Emma (the one Tan lives with) who they’ve know forever and Jim jokingly hugged her and put a hand on her butt and I’m pretty sure she did the same to him. It clearly was a joke between them and he wasn’t trying to hide or be shady either.
I get not liking the guy but y’all twist events to make him sound like an awful person. I’ve frequently seen him being called an abuser, creepy, etc. and it annoys me. If he’s supportive he has her on a leash, if he’s absent he’s neglectful, if he’s nice he’s condescending, if he’s sarcastic he’s abusive... he can’t win. Same with Tan and Sarah for that matter. I used to watch Tanya and Jim a lot, he’s just an awkward dude with social anxiety stemming from a not so great childhood. Have some compassion for people and be careful with the labels you throw around.
You can dislike people without making up things about them. And you can gossip without tossing around gross harmful labels.
What do you think happened to Martha?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jim IS creepy, he is always crossing boundaries and making sexual comments and gestures around women and it’s uncomfortable to say the least. The thing is he gets away with it because everyone is always conditioned to laugh that stuff off. Grabbing a woman’s butt like that isn’t okay, regardless of if she laughs or does that same. I don’t really gaf if you don’t like it being discussed. I don’t gaf if he has social anxiety either lmao. It’s also weird that this is your one and only post here.
Agree!
This is the thing. Jim has repeatedly behaved on camera is discomforting ways. It’s not about him ‘not being able to win’, it’s that people have instinctual responses to human behaviour and he alerts a lot of peoples natural instincts as being creepy, controlling and very very fake.
As well as anything, him quickly getting engaged and having a baby with someone a little bit younger in an impressionable way potentially; it was called out as his MO from the second their divorce was announced. It isn’t people creating a false narrative, it’s that Tanya exhibits clear behaviour of someone that has gotten out of a controlling relationship. And Jim exhibits very obvious, known controlling elements. And we pick up on this stuff because he is reminiscent of people a lot of people have interacted with.
Also, going to every performance at the end of their relationship is not just odd. It is very apparent unreasonable behaviour. Why can’t she have her job? What was his motivation? We don’t know exactly, but it is another indicator. Same with him very expressly calling her ‘my wife’ when their marriage must have been already as good as over. He was presenting as together and that applies social pressure to her.
People aren’t always just guessing. Sometimes this content creators stumbled across a career and aren’t aware enough to realise how much they give away. He is one of them. Generally well liked, but no real close friends and obsessed with being in a relationship and does what he can to keep them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
he needs some content for his work, he literally has nothing else going on but blogging and videoing his life, and sarah has never done anything really, she tries to claim to have modelled but everyone who takes a look at her portfolio knows the awkward truth, she desperately wants to be an influencer so much so that she's willing to move into mommy influencers bypassing fun, carefree influencer.

Tanya might want a family, just not with Jim, Jim seems to want a family and doesn't care with who. (Imo) jim would totally be that guy in the office you would warn the new girl not to be alone with, which is weird as I'm still not convinced he's totally straight and won't pull a Schofield.
Not sure if sarah wants to be an influencer shes from a well off family with money she doesnt really need to worry about finances thats why she doesnt really care to post and doesnt really post that often unlike tanya, but maybe im just seeing it differently

Reactions: 3
Not sure if sarah wants to be an influencer shes from a well off family with money she doesnt really need to worry about finances thats why she doesnt really care to post and doesnt really post that often unlike tanya, but maybe im just seeing it differently
Couldn’t disagree more, I think she’s desperate to be an influencer....and get that easy money for zero talent or effort. She also wants to be a z list celebrity, why was she on the celebrity dating site Raya? Which in itself is hilarious.

Reactions: 27
Yup he is definitely getting the publicity
B64E3B11-F13E-451C-B8EA-72F0546D65A2.jpeg

Also what does this even mean? I feel like him saying being thankful for his past is a mention of tanya and what he learned from his previous relationship, not sure what other past he would be referring to be grateful for, any thoughts anyone?
DB9C69E3-2596-4BB0-843B-B95FF1930170.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just fyi shes not that young she was born in 1993 so almost 30 it says so on the post with the scan her personal info is there

I wonder if tanya will notice all the shady stuff he is liking and block him or unfollow him on social media within the next coming days, i mean you should really focus on your current “wife” (fiancée) and not people commenting on your ex wife
She’s 27. Nearly 30 is a leap (same age as me and you’ve hit a nerve 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
If I was Tanya I’d be getting more insta ads out this week as her page views on insta must be up off the back of this - why not capitalise on your weird ex’s narcissism 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What is Sarah's family background? Are they very wealthy? (Just being nosy!) I don't know anything about Sarah as I don't really follow her or Jim (apart from when they make big announcements etc.)

Reactions: 4
Her brother (assume he’s a half brother) is an absolute turd! He has a big house in my town and drives flashey ferraris etc but honestly he’s such a chav and thinks he’s billy big bollocks walking around town in his massive designer logo clothes that look like something off of a market stall.

it’s weird as Sarah & Jim did some ads for him once for his energy company - but she never ever mentions his children - she talks about her nieces but it’s never his children in the photos.

so not sure if they’re just not very close or had a falling out.

He also bought ALL of his Instagram followers! If I see another post from him thanking his 10,000 followers I will scream 😂

What is Sarah's family background? Are they very wealthy? (Just being nosy!) I don't know anything about Sarah as I don't really follow her or Jim (apart from when they make big announcements etc.)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe Tanya congratulate him privately because she's two busy learning her two lines for whatever her next self funded project is
Ooh do you think she is deep in practising her - 'congratulating my ex husband on finding out his fiancee is pregnant' face?
That could keep her occupied for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not wealthy enough to supportive an adult child for the rest of the lives, then leave then with an inheritance large enough to live off comfortably. Wealthy enough in that middle class way for a nice country home, paying for their children's education and a year or two in the big smoke while they 'started out' Sarah is desperate for the easy money and easy hours of influencer work. She will. be trying to get represented by gleam with Jim as all their content (her pregnancy and wedding) currently is almost allp on his channels, where is her cut for the work? (in Jim's bank account) But gleam has a lot of mummies already on the books now, she and jim will have to prove there is enough organic interest in Sarah. Sarah, whose viewers are Jim's, and these viewers Know her primarily as not Tanya. Tanya who they watched for like ten years, big shoes to fill.

Reactions: 20
Not wealthy enough to supportive an adult child for the rest of the lives, then leave then with an inheritance large enough to live off comfortably. Wealthy enough in that middle class way for a nice country home, paying for their children's education and a year or two in the big smoke while they 'started out' Sarah is desperate for the easy money and easy hours of influencer work. She will. be trying to get represented by gleam with Jim as all their content (her pregnancy and wedding) currently is almost allp on his channels, where is her cut for the work? (in Jim's bank account) But gleam has a lot of mummies already on the books now, she and jim will have to prove there is enough organic interest in Sarah. Sarah, whose viewers are Jim's, and these viewers Know her primarily as not Tanya. Tanya who they watched for like ten years, big shoes to fill.
He did link her Instagram in his baby announcement video so maybe her numbers will get a boost from that. Poppy Deyes, who does absolutely sweet FA as far as I can see, was represented by Gleam last I checked and she has 1 million followers on Instagram, all on account of her association with Zoe & Alfie, so I guess if she can do it, anyone with the right connections can. I think Jim & Sarah will go down the 'family vlogger' route. This child will be earning from the day he or she is born!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He did link her Instagram in his baby announcement video so maybe her numbers will get a boost from that. Poppy Deyes, who does absolutely sweet FA as far as I can see, was represented by Gleam last I checked and she has 1 million followers on Instagram, all on account of her association with Zoe & Alfie, so I guess if she can do it, anyone with the right connections can. I think Jim & Sarah will go down the 'family vlogger' route. This child will be earning from the day he or she is born!
I bet they are hoping for a baby girl, the ultimate intsgram content

Reactions: 4
The cringe fest photos now starting! Also love how he answered a question someone supposedly sent him (yeah right!) about have they bought anything yet and he said no. Ie....a beg to all the brands to send them free tit

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.