Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by Pundertaker.
Original as follows:
Tanya Burr #9 80,000 things to flog, one short boyfriend and one dead dog
Since we don't know for sure if the poor pupper is indeed deceased, I swapped "dead" for "missing".

Also, question to mod(s): Should Tanya be still under Gurus? Shouldn't see be moved to Influencers or Instagrammers?

Mod edit:
Tanya goes in gurus with the other gleam lot. Everyone on tattle is on Instagram and an influencer, but those categories are for everyone else. Thanks for someone for reporting this, do report if you want to ask a mod else no one will see it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
I'm trying to remember anything worthy of a recap for our Tarn but... there's nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@8Kleopatra8 I think her posting Tuesday instead of Friday was likely a way to get engagement, boost her figures.
Bad grammar and spelling will always get responses on social media, people can’t help themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm trying to remember anything worthy of a recap for our Tarn but... there's nothing.
Recap - she can't act, she dresses like a 17 year old London roadman, Martha is missing - presumed dead, Jim still likes all her posts…, she hasn't revealed her boyfriend yet but we've seen plenty of her bellybutton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Recap - she can't act, she dresses like a 17 year old London roadman, Martha is missing - presumed dead, Jim still likes all her posts…, she hasn't revealed her boyfriend yet but we've seen plenty of her bellybutton.
also is obsessed with posing with her hands around her waist to show how thin she is

Reactions: 13
To recap the last thread:

Hairy Watchman was revealed!

"Appeared in great spirits" is a stretch. Her expression is neutral at best. And she doesn't look that skinny. Her boyfriend, if that's what he is, looks tinier.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf is the filter she’s used on her story today?! It’s eliminated her top lip 😂

Reactions: 2
Someone said Oscar deleted the Martha Q&As. Did he delete all 3? Or did he only delete the 2 joking ones about her being launched into outer space and/or eaten by a shark? i.e. Did he only leave the "WTF SHES NOT DEAD" one up?

Reactions: 2
To weigh in on the Martha chat from the last thread, I think it’d be easier to talk about if Martha had just died. You don’t have to say how it happened and it’s final. Rehoming however, something I have unfortunately had to do before, I personally don’t speak about it. It’s shameful, frowned upon and a painful experience and I don’t blame people for looking down on it but I can see why she doesn’t want to talk about it.

I think for some reason or other she offered Martha to Jim expecting him to be happy to take her and Sarah refused, probably because it was “their” dog. That’s probably why he won’t say anything either because he’ll then open himself and his perfect relationship up for criticism as well as Tanya.

I don’t know why she’d want to get rid though as her circumstances seem fine for a dog?
Maybe she was finding it hard mentally to care for herself and a dog too. It is really bizarre but I don’t think they’re ever going to speak about it tbh.

Reactions: 19
Someone said Oscar deleted the Martha Q&As. Did he delete all 3? Or did he only delete the 2 joking ones about her being launched into outer space and/or eaten by a shark? i.e. Did he only leave the "WTF SHES NOT DEAD" one up?
He deleted all three of them and when I sent him a message about whether or not martha was rehomed he said she is doing great, not sure if thats an indirect confirmation or not but I believe shes just in someone else’s care

Wtf is the filter she’s used on her story today?! It’s eliminated her top lip 😂
When she talks about the refugees, that story, look at her eyes it seems like shes reading what shes saying, or maybe its just me🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
When she talks about the refugees, that story, look at her eyes it seems like shes reading what shes saying, or maybe its just me🤷‍♀️
I don't know if she's reading but she looks and sounds insincere AF in those stories. Smug too.

Reactions: 4
In regards to Martha:

Idk about you guys, but at this point I’m like 98% sure Tanya gave Martha away to someone. I’m certain Martha didn’t cross over the rainbow bridge because in that case Tanya would’ve just made it known to the public and that would be the end of that. Almost all people would be empathetic and express their condolences rather than harass her. I also think Jim would’ve made a long sad post about it.

What I think happened is she got Martha in the divorce and then developed some crazy resentment issues towards the poor dog because it was a constant reminder of her failed marriage and specifically Jim. That, paired with her pipe dream of moving to LA most likely prompted her to rehome Martha without discussing it with anyone, especially Jim. This action alone likely caused huge criticism from Jim/Sarah duo and also Tanya’s family? I think that’s why Tanya is so beyond TRIGGERED by any mention of Martha. She probably got a ton of tit for rehoming her without discussing it with anyone. I think it was meant to be a big duck-You to Jim, but ended up actually making her look like a huge heartless witch in front of everyone she knows. Hence, no mention of “dog”, “Martha”, etc has been allowed on her Instagram ever again.

I would literally bet $1,000 on this theory lol

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Hey guys this is my first time commenting in a longtime lurker. The whole dog thing is really getting on my nerves she clearly likes the attention and intentionally refuses to give any clarity on the issue. Who the hell gives up their dog?!?!

Reactions: 23
I know this is a Tanya thread but I just have to bring this up.

Scrolling through my screenshots and found this. What in the nepotism is that kind of description for Rafferty Law? "Raff Law (son of Jude)"

IMG_2569.jpg

WTF?! Is that an accomplishment? To be the offspring of someone? This loser has no other achievements to describe him? I saw exactly the same description of him when I lived in the far east and he was modelling for a budget office wear chain. "Rafferty Law (son of Jude Law)"

Seriously grrrrr!!!!! Make you own way instead of piggy backing off your dad!

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Scrolling through my screenshots and found this. What in the nepotism is that kind of description for Rafferty Law? "Raff Law (son of Jude)"

View attachment 399738

WTF?! Is that an accomplishment? To be the offspring of someone? This loser has no other achievements to describe him? I saw exactly the same description of him when I lived in the far east and he was modelling for a budget office wear chain. "Rafferty Law (son of Jude Law)"

I bet Tanya only has like two lines in this thing 😂😂 like old trump in home alone 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look how great & healthy Tanya looks in these pictures that popped up on my timehop from 4 years ago
she looks like a totally different person! It is not even just her figure, even the fact she doesn't really smile now, just that weird moody face. I hate that swimsuit though

View attachment 399738

that is so cringe, as if acting ability is somehow genetic

Reactions: 11
Her face looks old and haggard for her age in the DM photos, looks more like an exhausted mum of young kids than an early 30s woman

Reactions: 18
Her face looks old and haggard for her age in the DM photos, looks more like an exhausted mum of young kids than an early 30s woman
If you think she looks old and haggard I dread to hear what you think about the rest of us. Honestly, I think she’s got great skin and looks perfectly fine for a woman in her 30’s.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.