Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same goes for condoms and the pill, btw natural family planning doesn't end with charting, there's temp tracking and discharge inspections.
Yes, that's the point, isn't it? It's far easier to just take a pill or put a condom on than to understand and monitor a reasonably complex scientific process. You need a good understanding of biology, more than the average person.

Reactions: 22
Yes, that's the point, isn't it? It's far easier to just take a pill or put a condom on than to understand and monitor a reasonably complex scientific process. You need a good understanding of biology, more than the average person.

You are all correct, once again, medical professional.

did you know 40% of women misread pregnancy tests? All tests are 99% effective, but when left for an average person to interpret they have to take multiple or mis interpret the results. Example of misquoted statistics to sell products.

The pill is 98% effective you take the medicine at the EXACT same time everyday, but if you are off by a few hours or have digestion issues, vomiting or diarrhea. It is not absorbed properly, and you are not protected for 7 days ( assuming continued accurate use.)

That's not even mentioning that sperm survives in the vagina for up to 7 days, so while you might have sex when you are not fertile, the sperm is laying in wait for that egg!

The most effective birth control are 'set and forget ' methods. IUD, Implants etc as there is no human error.

Hope that sheds some light on the statistics, clinical studies and real world studies have a huge variance in birth control.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tanya's that boring we're talking about his ex and his new 'beard' being pregnant 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks bummed out if you guys watch it and focus on her eyes shes trying to smile but shes super down, i feel sorry for her, she sucks in many ways we can agree but damn i feel bad for herView attachment 461753
It looks like her eyes are red and glassy like she’s been crying and has put eyeliner on the inner rim to cover up the redness and her eyes look dead and sad. I don’t feel at all sorry for her, as she spends her time trying to make people jealous on Instagram by pretending to be thinner than she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Zoe sent congrats on Instagram, I don’t think two line has yet which is strange. Just watched their YT video, I’ve never seen anyone as excited about a baby as Jim is, if they turn they’re channel into a family channel it’ll get more views. I expect they’ll have a big wedding in 2022 now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Zoe sent congrats on Instagram, I don’t think two line has yet which is strange. Just watched their YT video, I’ve never seen anyone as excited about a baby as Jim is, if they turn they’re channel into a family channel it’ll get more views. I expect they’ll have a big wedding in 2022 now.
Jim is just imagining all the extra moolah and fawning fangirls the baby will bring. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I have a feeling that he will milk his little family for years to come, it's the only possible way for him to revive his youtube channel.

Reactions: 20
He's just drawing attention to the comments about Tanya, almost like he wants more drama. Poor Sarah (not really).

• Haha
Reactions: 48
He's just drawing attention to the comments about Tanya, almost like he wants more drama. Poor Sarah (not really).
honestly, he’s OBSESSED with Tanya. Like literally. I feel like everything he does in his life post-divorce revolves around proving something to her. I swear to God

Reactions: 64
honestly, he’s OBSESSED with Tanya. Like literally. I feel like everything he does in his life post-divorce revolves around proving something to her. I swear to God
I think secretly deep down he's still in love with her

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Imagine the day of your pregnancy announcement your husband spends his time liking tweets from teens about him and his ex wife and how he’s so over her and moved on?
(He really liked a tweet about him ‘nutting’ in these women. On the day you announce she’s carrying your baby).

Honestly I know we don’t truly know their relationship and I could be wrong but I actually feel bad for Sara, I feel she is being used and is young and naive and got in over her head with a love bomber. I feel Jim was shaken by his divorce and Sara has been the stand in for all the things he was scared to lose out on— he’s got her engaged (likely would’ve been married if not for COVID) and pregnant less than two years out from his split. (Is he even legally divorced?) He was only just married to someone else, there was no need to rush any of this with a 20 something girl— and in a pandemic no less. Also her life/‘career’ no basically revolves around being his partner.
Like I said I know I could be off base but the whole thing makes me feel bad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.