Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still maintain that he cheated on Tanya. Nobody goes to so many performances of a tit play to "support their wife." They do it because they are a) desperately attempting to make up for being an arse and b) needing to account for their whereabouts. Life-changing misery is a far more realistic reason for T's weight loss than drugs, and it started around then.
I am unsure, on the one hand this makes sense, on the other wouldn't you be bitter and want to expose how your partner was not the nice guy he seemed if he had done this? (or maybe i am just petty and bitter about being cheated on in the past lol)

Reactions: 3
I am unsure, on the one hand this makes sense, on the other wouldn't you be bitter and want to expose how your partner was not the nice guy he seemed if he had done this? (or maybe i am just petty and bitter about being cheated on in the past lol)
I think if he cheated she would keep it quiet because it would make her feel inadequate and in her mind (and in reality looking at his crazy fans) she would be blamed by his fans for his cheating/lose some of their mutual fans who take his side. Many women have been through it with their mutual friends or work colleagues blaming her for her husbands cheating and she would get that on a much larger scale.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hahaha fair, very fair. But tbh I'm pretty sure we always refer to her as an "aCtOr" 😂

What??!
yeah they met on some kind of celebrity equivalent of tinder, no idea of the name

I think if he cheated she would keep it quiet because it would make her feel inadequate and in her mind (and in reality looking at his crazy fans) she would be blamed by his fans for his cheating/lose some of their mutual fans who take his side. Many women have been through it with their mutual friends or work colleagues blaming her for her husbands cheating and she would get that on a much larger scale.
yeah true, I am so nosey I hate not knowing things like this :LOL:

I still maintain that he cheated on Tanya. Nobody goes to so many performances of a tit play to "support their wife." They do it because they are a) desperately attempting to make up for being an arse and b) needing to account for their whereabouts. Life-changing misery is a far more realistic reason for T's weight loss than drugs, and it started around then.
Ha! I thought Jim was there every night to keep an eye on Tanya since she clearly had a thing for Rhys (HW even looks a bit like him IMO). Strangely, Rhys seemed to disappear once Jim & Tanya split.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember in one of Tanya's vlogs they had some girl youtubers coming over and they were all hugging when greeting. And when jim was hugging one of them (I don't remember who it was), he deliberately put his hands on her arse. I guess he thought nobody would notice it but Tanya did and even captured it. She turned it all in a joke and was like "Jiiiiim, did you just touch her bum?" or smth and giggled like she always used to. Back then I fancied their couple and to me, that was an awkward and off-putting moment. So I actually can believe in cheating, as for me, touching someone's but your partner's ass is not okay.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Ha! I thought Jim was there every night to keep an eye on Tanya since she clearly had a thing for Rhys (HW even looks a bit like him IMO). Strangely, Rhys seemed to disappear once Jim & Tanya split.
yeah I’m almost certain this is the reason he was there at every showing. It’s like he was trying to keep her on a leash.

Reactions: 11
They probably have a LOT of tit on each other. They are both self employed so some of it could be financial. I think this is a valid point (I'd want everyone to know!) but I think it's a bit different for them. They could wreck each others' careers.

Reactions: 14
I remember in one of Tanya's vlogs they had some girl youtubers coming over and they were all hugging when greeting. And when jim was hugging one of them (I don't remember who it was), he deliberately put his hands on her arse. I guess he thought nobody would notice it but Tanya did and even captured it. She turned it all in a joke and was like "Jiiiiim, did you just touch her bum?" or smth and giggled like she always used to. Back then I fancied their couple and to me, that was an awkward and off-putting moment. So I actually can believe in cheating, as for me, touching someone's but your partner's ass is not okay.
wtf! this is SO innaoppriate, not just in terms of having a gf but in terms of the other woman!

Reactions: 28
He’s probably been absolutely DYING to tell everyone since the moment they found out. Like, sure tell family. But literally plastering it all over the daily Mail and YT etc pretty much as soon as they left the hospital just reeks of desperation and / or to prove something

Reactions: 37
Seems two line still hasn’t even bothered to congratulate them on the baby on Instagram, that just looks bitter, especially when the rest of the YTers have.

Reactions: 4
Seems two line still hasn’t even bothered to congratulate them on the baby on Instagram, that just looks bitter, especially when the rest of the YTers have.
I'm sure it's the one he's waiting for! Let's hope she keeps him waiting for it. Although it may have been done privately if he gave her a heads up before making it public.

Reactions: 13
she shouldn't bow down to it imo. jim is a complete attention seeker and would lap it up if tanya did publicly congratulate them

• Heart
Reactions: 53
“the rest of the YTers“ aren’t his ex wife lol! Why should she have to congratulate him? Not too many years ago she likely imagined this man as the father of her children, while “the rest of the YTers” did not.
Also I’m sure Sara would prefer to not have her comment anyway and have it all turn into a focus on “tAnYa cOmMeNtEd”, it’s more respectful to be quiet imo and just move on with some boundaries drawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Yeah this story is pretty inaccurate, it wasn’t a random YouTuber, they were having some kind of party and her old high school friends came over, I’m pretty sure the girl was Emma (the one Tan lives with) who they’ve know forever and Jim jokingly hugged her and put a hand on her butt and I’m pretty sure she did the same to him. It clearly was a joke between them and he wasn’t trying to hide or be shady either.
I get not liking the guy but y’all twist events to make him sound like an awful person. I’ve frequently seen him being called an abuser, creepy, etc. and it annoys me. If he’s supportive he has her on a leash, if he’s absent he’s neglectful, if he’s nice he’s condescending, if he’s sarcastic he’s abusive... he can’t win. Same with Tan and Sarah for that matter. I used to watch Tanya and Jim a lot, he’s just an awkward dude with social anxiety stemming from a not so great childhood. Have some compassion for people and be careful with the labels you throw around.
You can dislike people without making up things about them. And you can gossip without tossing around gross harmful labels.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
If Tanya publicly said anything in response to their news it would be analysed to death.
I imagine Jim told her privately, likely knowing people would be expecting a reaction so giving her warning.
Tbf I think she has done the right thing saying nothing. It isn't about her.

Reactions: 28
He’s probably been absolutely DYING to tell everyone since the moment they found out. Like, sure tell family. But literally plastering it all over the daily Mail and YT etc pretty much as soon as they left the hospital just reeks of desperation and / or to prove something
he needs some content for his work, he literally has nothing else going on but blogging and videoing his life, and sarah has never done anything really, she tries to claim to have modelled but everyone who takes a look at her portfolio knows the awkward truth, she desperately wants to be an influencer so much so that she's willing to move into mommy influencers bypassing fun, carefree influencer.

Tanya might want a family, just not with Jim, Jim seems to want a family and doesn't care with who. (Imo) jim would totally be that guy in the office you would warn the new girl not to be alone with, which is weird as I'm still not convinced he's totally straight and won't pull a Schofield.

Reactions: 18
Yeah this story is pretty inaccurate, it wasn’t a random YouTuber, they were having some kind of party and her old high school friends came over, I’m pretty sure the girl was Emma (the one Tan lives with) who they’ve know forever and Jim jokingly hugged her and put a hand on her butt and I’m pretty sure she did the same to him. It clearly was a joke between them and he wasn’t trying to hide or be shady either.
I get not liking the guy but y’all twist events to make him sound like an awful person. I’ve frequently seen him being called an abuser, creepy, etc. and it annoys me. If he’s supportive he has her on a leash, if he’s absent he’s neglectful, if he’s nice he’s condescending, if he’s sarcastic he’s abusive... he can’t win. Same with Tan and Sarah for that matter. I used to watch Tanya and Jim a lot, he’s just an awkward dude with social anxiety stemming from a not so great childhood. Have some compassion for people and be careful with the labels you throw around.
You can dislike people without making up things about them. And you can gossip without tossing around gross harmful labels.
Jim IS creepy, he is always crossing boundaries and making sexual comments and gestures around women and it’s uncomfortable to say the least. The thing is he gets away with it because everyone is always conditioned to laugh that stuff off. Grabbing a woman’s butt like that isn’t okay, regardless of if she laughs or does that same. I don’t really gaf if you don’t like it being discussed. I don’t gaf if he has social anxiety either lmao. It’s also weird that this is your one and only post here.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Maybe Tanya congratulate him privately because she's two busy learning her two lines for whatever her next self funded project is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.