Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looked like a normal slim woman in her sister's wedding photos. in her version if the wedding photos she looked a lot thinner. I think people would genuinely be interested to watch a video on how she decided on hee angles and photoshops - maybe she could do a skills share course on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s no great mysterious secret to weight loss. She consumes less calories than she uses. She is dieting or doing intermittent fasting/ tiny portions / eating once a day. The giant meals she posts on Instagram aren’t the portions she’s actually eating. That’s all there is to it

Reactions: 19
She’s probably just eating one meal a day with 800-1000 calories or 1200 at most or taking drugs to help lose weight too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There’s no great mysterious secret to weight loss. She consumes less calories than she uses. She is dieting or doing intermittent fasting/ tiny portions / eating once a day. The giant meals she posts on Instagram aren’t the portions she’s actually eating. That’s all there is to it
You're right, of course, but as always when this topic comes up, I don't think that's all she's doing just "normally". She has to have developed some sort of disordered eating or be doing something to suppress her hunger because she had never before managed to lose weight and keep it off in the years since she had gained it and stayed at a heavier weight despite showing daily vlogs of workouts and healthy eating.

Like, what changed? She's not even working out. How does she suddenly manage not to eat? It's not just about reducing calories to unhealthy levels, but also about keeping that unbalanced behavior steadily, for weeks on end. One doesn't do that without a serious disorder or some hunger suppresant. Hunger is a bish.

She'll never tell though because we all keep falling into cyclical convos about it and it's almost the only thing that keeps her in anyone's radar :S And it's 99.9% likely that whatever combination of things she's doing, they're all unhealthy AF.

Reactions: 15
You're right, of course, but as always when this topic comes up, I don't think that's all she's doing just "normally". She has to have developed some sort of disordered eating or be doing something to suppress her hunger because she had never before managed to lose weight and keep it off in the years since she had gained it and stayed at a heavier weight despite showing daily vlogs of workouts and healthy eating.

Like, what changed? She's not even working out. How does she suddenly manage not to eat? It's not just about reducing calories to unhealthy levels, but also about keeping that unbalanced behavior steadily, for weeks on end. One doesn't do that without a serious disorder or some hunger suppresant. Hunger is a bish.

She'll never tell though because we all keep falling into cyclical convos about it and it's almost the only thing that keeps her in anyone's radar :S And it's 99.9% likely that whatever combination of things she's doing, they're all unhealthy AF.
oh completely agree. I’m certain she had developed an ED when the divorce was happening — restriction helps feel in control of your life. From my experience, I had an active ED for around a year, but then it took me three (!) years to gain all the weight back. Something about the metabolism must change during an ED, I’m not sure. She might not be restricting that much anymore, although I think she still does. She looks healthier than about a year ago though, imo

Reactions: 5
While I think Tanya has behaved irresponsibly on social media in regards to her weightloss - body chrcking, decieving camera angles even at her slimmest, and promoting the slightness of her frame by mentioning clothing sizes and such. I do think she is sadly a very standard case of an ED brought about by a big and upsetting life change. I don’t think she was necessarily initially competitively losing weight, more that she lost weight as sadness suppresses it naturally anyway, and then that hunger feeling begins to get quite addictive and hunger no longer feels painful or an issue. She lost weight rapidly and clearly unhealthily. But I think it is very clearly a mental health issue and she needs people in her life willing to tackle the issue head on if she hasn’t already. Her natural frame is curvy so she will never look particularly comfortable in a frame so slender. But I hope she can overcome these demons. I am currently battling it as I have done on and off for the last 15 years. It’s an absolute demon and virtually impossible to tackle on your own.
Anyway, just adding this here because I saw her pop up on my instagram and feel she might be someone that reads her own threads. Hope she’s well and on some road to recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she was losing weight correctly by eating healthy and exercise she would have some muscles but he has absolutely nothing she's deffo losing weight by curbing her appetite, she's just so gaunt
If exercise means the frog like jump...

Yeah. This not the effect of exercises.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she is saving most of her calories for one big meal later in the day (probably dinner), and has small snacks, coffees, and vapes during the day to suppress her appetite. Would probably be possible that she has a huge dinner, and stays slim if she does not eat a lot during the day.

But at the same time, I feel a lot of her pictures/videos are ultra strategic, where she makes appear herself a lot tinnier than she actually is. Needless to say, that neither of these behaviors (saving calories and using filters/angles) are OK.

Reactions: 11
I lost more weight when I stopped exercising, the workouts were making me so hungry I couldn't control my eating. I've been out with a broken ankle for weeks and I've not gained any weight from previously doing up to 2 hours of physical activity a day (including walking, I'm not mad), just because I'm nowhere near as hungry.

Reactions: 2
Did she say she was on birth control months ago i follow them and she did a q&a about it
D9F28410-AC45-4650-877E-59E1415A91FA.png

Did not see it coming but then again literally everybody is announcing pregnancies, i would be too anxious and worried to bring a little one into the world especially with what we have seen happen in the last yr

Reactions: 17
Think that was inevitable with Jim a lot said he be with someone new/or engaged and probably become a dad before you know it, must sting though regardless of how it ended with Jim.
i totally agree
there's this vlog of zoe's where she's with tanya and they're discussing love island and they're discussing who they fancy, then tanya goes i think jim would fancy blah cause she's curvy with big lips.
she felt soo secure with him, having him move on so fast to have a whole life without her definitely fucks you up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did she say she was on birth control months ago i follow them and she did a q&a about itView attachment 461155
Yes she did, I messaged her and expressed that I thought it was unwise to promote natural cycles because I work in the Medical field, specifically women's health, and naturals cycles is notorious for being false in my industry. It is only 72% effective, if follow religiously ( Most people don't just due to life variance and human error)

I do wonder if this was a happy accident or is they were planning. I could see it both ways. But weren't they getting married next year?or was it this year? Usually you wait to have a baby if the wedding is that close. Or you have a baby and have a wedding years latter...

Interesting nonetheless. If it is a happy accident, she should of taken my advice about natural cycles! haha

Reactions: 26
Yes she did, I messaged her and expressed that I thought it was unwise to promote natural cycles because I work in the Medical field, specifically women's health, and naturals cycles is notorious for being false in my industry. It is only 72% effective, if follow religiously ( Most people don't just due to life variance and human error)

I do wonder if this was a happy accident or is they were planning. I could see it both ways. But weren't they getting married next year?or was it this year? Usually you wait to have a baby if the wedding is that close. Or you have a baby and have a wedding years latter...

Interesting nonetheless. If it is a happy accident, she should of taken my advice about natural cycles! haha
The wedding is next year in spain, her dad and Jim are planning it thats what she said in the very beginning because it stresses her out too much now imagine going to spain now with a baby and god knows what road this pandemic will take

I would also think that they would wait to be further along to announce it just to be safe🙏Hopefully all goes well it looks like he really did start a new life

Lets see if Tanya congratulates, its so weird him always commenting on her posts and i never see her on his lol

Reactions: 8
The wedding is next year in spain, her dad and Jim are planning it thats what she said in the very beginning because it stresses her out too much now imagine going to spain now with a baby and god knows what road this pandemic will take

I would also think that they would wait to be further along to announce it just to be safe🙏Hopefully all goes well it looks like he really did start a new life
i think they're desperate to tell the world they're having a baby cause their relationship is unfulfilling

Reactions: 18
cue the posting of "can anyone recommend a good cot/pram/baby clothes brand"
Surprised him and tantan at the time didn’t post ‘can anyone recommend a good divorce lawyer’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.