Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
In short. Jim needs to get over himself and Tarn needs to dye her hair back to brown. There, thread over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

martaS

VIP Member
Jim posted a story congratulating Zoe and reminiscing about conversations they had about how fun it would be to have kids at the same time as one another. How thick is he that he doesn’t realize those conversations were about him and TANYA????

I do feel for her a bit right now. Maybe she’s happy at the stage of life she’s at but it probably feels like other people are moving on and moving forward without her. She made her choices I guess.
WHAT A PRICK

"How funny it would be to be pregnant together". I know it's a figure of speech but JIM YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT YOUR FIANCÉE IS

• Heart
Reactions: 47

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Yeah this story is pretty inaccurate, it wasn’t a random YouTuber, they were having some kind of party and her old high school friends came over, I’m pretty sure the girl was Emma (the one Tan lives with) who they’ve know forever and Jim jokingly hugged her and put a hand on her butt and I’m pretty sure she did the same to him. It clearly was a joke between them and he wasn’t trying to hide or be shady either.
I get not liking the guy but y’all twist events to make him sound like an awful person. I’ve frequently seen him being called an abuser, creepy, etc. and it annoys me. If he’s supportive he has her on a leash, if he’s absent he’s neglectful, if he’s nice he’s condescending, if he’s sarcastic he’s abusive... he can’t win. Same with Tan and Sarah for that matter. I used to watch Tanya and Jim a lot, he’s just an awkward dude with social anxiety stemming from a not so great childhood. Have some compassion for people and be careful with the labels you throw around.
You can dislike people without making up things about them. And you can gossip without tossing around gross harmful labels.
Jim IS creepy, he is always crossing boundaries and making sexual comments and gestures around women and it’s uncomfortable to say the least. The thing is he gets away with it because everyone is always conditioned to laugh that stuff off. Grabbing a woman’s butt like that isn’t okay, regardless of if she laughs or does that same. I don’t really gaf if you don’t like it being discussed. I don’t gaf if he has social anxiety either lmao. It’s also weird that this is your one and only post here.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

bbk2me

One casting director somewhere along the way told Tanya YouTube wasn't doing her favors so she's disowning it like she never did it. She's so unbelievably disingenuous, it's insane.

I think she filed what that person said away as the 'truth' because in her mind it 'explained' why she doesn't get roles. She's always blamed things outside of herself, like the US work visa thing. In late 2017 that was what was stopping her and why other girls would get the part instead. 🙄 This was just the next 'reason' she would use.

It doesn't even need saying, but Joe Sugg never quit YouTube -hell, he's still publicly referred to as "YouTuber" Joe Sugg- and yet he was able to land a part in a West End play and bag a lead role in a TV series. Of course. If you're talented, being already Internet famous will only help you. 🙄 She literally sees this with her own eyes but ignores it because it doesn't fit the story she's telling herself. She knows that the starring role in Confidence and her guest appearance on Holby City were stunt-castings. Anyone can see that. To act stupid to that fact and pretend like it's purely because she was right for the part- just, stop.

I'm sorry, but I can't see her getting fully well if she's not willing to accept reality. She said nothing's wrong, on paper things are great. That work is good. HOW, when you have to beg for engagement and at that it's only 1%? HOW, when while you're hawking cheap wall posters, your peers are doing luxury ad campaigns and collabs/collections with brands. HOW, when you have 3 MILLION followers and only 500+ people tuned in to your live and 20 minutes later it was already down 200 and kept falling. That's dire.

Her influencer career is barely hanging on. Her acting career always had zero potential. It's no wonder she has underlying anxiety and bursts into tears out of nowhere, she's spinning a story in her mind that's not true. And I'm sure every time she gets news that she didn't get the part, or only has a cheap brand show interest in working with her, it's another blow that she just buries down and pretends like everything's great.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

rae99

Ok this has to be pointed out. Jim just posted about the date he and Sarah first met - April 8, 2019. I looked back and he was posting lovey dovey stuff with Tanya through December 2018, they decide to divorce around February 2019, announce it March 2019—and he meets Sarah a month later?? Engaged a year and a half later??

That is the definition of a rebound relationship that moved waayy too fast. Maybe it will work out, but I would have gone crazy if I were Tanya.

Reactions: 45

poshbird

Looool yet again she emphasises the wrong parts of the sentence!

"I thought you knew all the GA-lleries in London."

You idiot, Tanya! That line was obviously to tease him that he didn't in fact know all the galleries in London, so should have been delivered more playfully/sarcasticly, particularly on the word "all", and maybe even with an inflection at the end as if you were asking him a question.

I'm sorry but 😂 she's literally so shit 🙈 soooo shiiiiiittt...

• Haha
  • Heart

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
Zoella is pregnant and Tanya liked her post 😆 Poor Jim’s probably crying now that his news has been completely overshadowed
good. jim will hopefully now fade into irrelevancy and people will stop giving him the attention he so desperately craves

• Haha
Wow I was hoping this guy wasn't her boyfriend. What a downgrade. He's really short.
I don't think Tan is keeping him off her SM because she wants to be private. I think she knows he doesn't match up to Jim.
So I was on Jim's IG and he said he wrote a screen play which will be a movie soon. Boy Tanya really messed up. I wonder if she regrets the divorce.
Sure, Jimber....

Just by looking at these pictures I can tell the ONLY thing Jim has over him is height. He is cuter than jim and desperate creep vibes doesn't radiate off him.

sitkx

VIP Member
Wow I was hoping this guy wasn't her boyfriend. What a downgrade. He's really short.
I don't think Tan is keeping him off her SM because she wants to be private. I think she knows he doesn't match up to Jim.
So I was on Jim's IG and he said he wrote a screen play which will be a movie soon. Boy Tanya really messed up. I wonder if she regrets the divorce.
you can’t be serious right now 🤣🤣 He’s a “downgrade” cause he’s short?? Do you KNOW Jim’s personality? He’s a good-for-nothing 7 ft creepozoid who posts non stop selfies and insta stories with his tongue out like a 15 yo girl 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Menene

Someone: QUICK TANYA ACT LIKE YOU'RE HAPPY

Tanya:
IMG_20210227_171823.jpg

And that would be it on her acting skills ladies & gentleman

• Haha
  • Sick

oshare

VIP Member
More like the charity shop
don't mock the charity shop please, i had to go there for a while, they actually had pretty nice clothes or maybe i was just lucky, but it's nothing like a lot of people say it is so i would say that's an insult to charity shops

• Heart

littlepup

VIP Member
Yes, I hear the ‘everyone in London dresses like that’ but this one? She looks like she’s had a terrible accident, got her period? Wearing the jeans someone made for their Halloween costume? Honestly, what a choice of colour 🤷🏼‍♀️
B8EAD34B-B19E-4EC5-8690-C66526B63F4D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I just don't get the impression Jim is into anyone other than Jim.
Agreed. He might be obsessed with Tanya but not in an 'in love' way - more nose out of joint she ended things and wants her to be wildly jealous. I can't stand either of them now - both utterly self absorbed twits who made far too much money from very little talent, but actually think they deserved it.
I used to not mind Jim ages ago but he now makes my skin crawl for some reason.
And poor baby Chapman - no doubt pimped out from birth for that lucrative family channel money. With accompanying books 🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 43

bobby768

not wanting your animal is not a legitimate reason to give them up. an animal companion is your family and your dependent, you can't just change your mind.
it's also not like she adopted martha from a shelter cause she cares about animals, she bought a designer inbred dog, least she can do is take care of her/not give her away/act like she never existed.
she CAPITALISED off martha by showing her off, talking about how much she loves her and having us all invested in her. and now she's vanished and we're not allowed to talk about her otherwise we get blocked or comments get deleted???!! this is SO wrong. she used us to sell her books/tv shows/plays/make up that was literally NAMED AFTER MARTHA and then acts like we have no right to ask. influencer culture makes me sick.
this is the one place we can talk about it so it's really frustrating to have people say we need to drop it.
what needs to happen is tanya and jim owning up to whatever the fuck they did to martha and stop acting like she never existed. #justiceformartha

• Angry
Reactions: 43