Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the day of your pregnancy announcement your husband spends his time liking tweets from teens about him and his ex wife and how he’s so over her and moved on?
(He really liked a tweet about him ‘nutting’ in these women. On the day you announce she’s carrying your baby).

Honestly I know we don’t truly know their relationship and I could be wrong but I actually feel bad for Sara, I feel she is being used and is young and naive and got in over her head with a love bomber. I feel Jim was shaken by his divorce and Sara has been the stand in for all the things he was scared to lose out on— he’s got her engaged (likely would’ve been married if not for COVID) and pregnant less than two years out from his split. (Is he even legally divorced?) He was only just married to someone else, there was no need to rush any of this with a 20 something girl— and in a pandemic no less. Also her life/‘career’ no basically revolves around being his partner.
Like I said I know I could be off base but the whole thing makes me feel bad.
He’s a patronizing and extremely insecure PoS. He desperately grabbed onto Sarah as fast as he could to begin his life’s quest to make sure Tarn is as miserable as possible. He obsessively leaves condescending comments on her posts and I’m sure stalks her profile like a lunatic, while she expresses zero interest in engaging with him online. Sarah shows signs of insecurity over his whole preoccupation with Tanya (which has been discussed a bunch over on his thread) and she seems to be in constant one-sided competition with the ex-wife. It’s all really weird. I think Tanya is dumb as hell for a variety of other reasons, but in this whole situation I think she’s been much more mature and graceful than he could ever be🤢🤮

Reactions: 67
Imagine the day of your pregnancy announcement your husband spends his time liking tweets from teens about him and his ex wife and how he’s so over her and moved on?
(He really liked a tweet about him ‘nutting’ in these women. On the day you announce she’s carrying your baby).

Honestly I know we don’t truly know their relationship and I could be wrong but I actually feel bad for Sara, I feel she is being used and is young and naive and got in over her head with a love bomber. I feel Jim was shaken by his divorce and Sara has been the stand in for all the things he was scared to lose out on— he’s got her engaged (likely would’ve been married if not for COVID) and pregnant less than two years out from his split. (Is he even legally divorced?) He was only just married to someone else, there was no need to rush any of this with a 20 something girl— and in a pandemic no less. Also her life/‘career’ no basically revolves around being his partner.
Just fyi shes not that young she was born in 1993 so almost 30 it says so on the post with the scan her personal info is there

I wonder if tanya will notice all the shady stuff he is liking and block him or unfollow him on social media within the next coming days, i mean you should really focus on your current “wife” (fiancée) and not people commenting on your ex wife

Reactions: 19
is his and Tanya's divorce even finalised?

I just don't get the impression Jim is into anyone other than Jim.

Tanya's instagram silence is the most dignified thing she could do I response to Jim selling his exclusive to the mail.

Reactions: 35
I just don't get the impression Jim is into anyone other than Jim.
Agreed. He might be obsessed with Tanya but not in an 'in love' way - more nose out of joint she ended things and wants her to be wildly jealous. I can't stand either of them now - both utterly self absorbed twits who made far too much money from very little talent, but actually think they deserved it.
I used to not mind Jim ages ago but he now makes my skin crawl for some reason.
And poor baby Chapman - no doubt pimped out from birth for that lucrative family channel money. With accompanying books 🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I can’t stand Tanya as much as the next person but my dislike for Jim is next level. Whatever went on between them and their break up, Tanya has handled the next chapter way better than Jim.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Ughhh Jim gives the the creeps. Stop goading Tanya, Jim. I hope Sarah is actually happy with him, he just gives off massive ego vibes.

Reactions: 33
Wait, can anyone explain what happened with jim stalking tanya after the announcement? had to leave the tattle as i was studying haha

Can we please stop referring to Sarah as a “model”? Unless someone can show me evidence of substantial modelling work of hers, she’s more a wannabe-model, or failed-model, or pseudo-model.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just fyi shes not that young she was born in 1993
Man, this website really making me feel my own mortality, eh

Honestly, I've always seen Tanya's acting "passion" as a direct response to realising that she didn't want kids (with Jim, or maybe ever). Like I'm sure she always felt insecure about being a Youtuber and that being her legacy, but the idea of then becoming a mum and that being her next chapter of life terrified her more than anything.

Well, Tanya, now you can play choose your own adventure, as I'm sure Jim will document every step of being a dad for your viewing pleasure

(edit: that last part rhymed and I am kind of impressed with myself)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think we need to realise that not all women want children and that doesn’t make Tanya a horrible person. None of us know what went on behind closed doors and Jim comes across as a very condescending, narcissistic wanker. If he was pressuring Tanya to have children when she was really trying to venture out into a new career, they were right to end it or there should have been a compromise like let Tanya try her acting for 1/2 years and if it doesn’t work, try for kids. But I don’t think that’s why their marriage ended.

Her whole relationship with Jim played out online for millions to see and I think that’s why she’s keeping quiet about her new relationship. I don’t think it’s fair to say that she’s keeping her new man secret because he’s ‘average looking and short’. That’s just shallow and unnecessary to say.

I actually feel for her right now. I think she’s lost and doesn’t know what to do with her life, but she’s still young and she has all the time in the world to figure it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I just saw Jims dailymail article about the baby and the only thing the dailymail has to say about tanyas man is his hands just like tattle😂🤣
B0A3D3CB-F3A5-4EBF-9571-EC792D456984.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel for Tanya. My ex-boyfriend met his current gf (while we were still together) in September 2019 and they got engaged last week, and its killed me. I can imagine Tanya is similarly gutted too

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Ughhh Jim gives the the creeps. Stop goading Tanya, Jim. I hope Sarah is actually happy with him, he just gives off massive ego vibes.
I still maintain that he cheated on Tanya. Nobody goes to so many performances of a tit play to "support their wife." They do it because they are a) desperately attempting to make up for being an arse and b) needing to account for their whereabouts. Life-changing misery is a far more realistic reason for T's weight loss than drugs, and it started around then.

Reactions: 26
Can we please stop referring to Sarah as a “model”? Unless someone can show me evidence of substantial modelling work of hers, she’s more a wannabe-model, or failed-model, or pseudo-model.
This..

Reactions: 10
Hey, if Tanya can identify as an actor, Sarah can identify as a model.
It's 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.