Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Oscar's posts I think we now have enough clues to deduce what happened, which in my opinion is the Martha now lives with a close Burr family member/friend in Norwich. I expect Tanya got custody, but then an event (mental health, long days at work without Jim to help look after Martha etc) caused Tanya to resort to give Martha to someone like her parents. I reckon she didn't offer custody to Jim, as it would be painful for Tanya to see Martha getting close to Sarah, but that is why Sarah was bitter, because Jim is getting hate when he didn't have a say. Also, when Tanya feels ready, she can take back custody.
In theory, a dog being rehomed to your parents (temporarily or not) isn't a huuuuge deal. Which is why I reckon Oscar didn't think it was a big deal so originally thought he could joke about it, and knows she is well. I know several people who bit off more than they could chew (or situations changed) and gave their parents the dog instead (not great behaviour, but still relatively common). I think Jim is 100% pissed at the situation, but loves the "me and my ex wife are best pals!" narrative they have going on, but also potentially he understands her reasoning (maybe her mental health was really bad). I also think that we don't see pictures of Martha from while Tanya/Jim are in Norwich, because they know people like us would be able to tell those pictures were taken in Norwich only. Tanya doesn't want people to know she battled for custody and then gave her away, because that does look bad.
I just think it wouldn't be a huge deal if they had just said initially, both of their lives/careers atm are so dull we have nothing more to gossip about so until we know speculation will continue :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont even think Jim is that pissed, I have more of a feeling that Sarah is. I think if they couldn't decide who should keep the dog, its maybe better to rehome her with a lovely family, than having the poor puppers being tossed between them - sounds stresfull to me.

Sarah looks like she holds a grudge along with Tanya for petty reasons - which I can understand, because she got quite a looooot of questions about this, because her partner is a silent d... you know what. :D

I wish they would just address the whole drama. But at this point - its the only thing that keeps them relevant to talk about lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m her age and so are my friends - I stand by it, her skin laxity is poor and she looks gaunt, she’s young and her skin isn’t great
It’s so funny reading this thread and Zoella’s thread because a lot of the time it’s mentioned how ‘haggard’ they look or how much older they look. They’re only in their early 30’s and I think Tanya looks absolutely fine! This picture of her is lovely and I actually think she looks stunning. There is nothing wrong with her skin at all in my opinion.

I sometimes think people on this website will pick at anything just to have something to gossip about. If Tanya and Zoe look ‘haggard’ for their age then holy cow, we’re all doomed 🤦🏻‍♀️

There is plenty to pick on her about, but her skin or figure wouldn’t be the top of my list 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guarantee this will be an unpopular opinion but oh well.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Yeah I agree, sometimes I think everyone posting here must be absolutely flawless. My skin is far worse than Tanya's and noone has ever suggested I have 'bad skin'. Her hair is in bad condition and her fashion sense often questionable but otherwise, Tanya looks good.

Reactions: 32
I dont even think Jim is that pissed, I have more of a feeling that Sarah is. I think if they couldn't decide who should keep the dog, its maybe better to rehome her with a lovely family, than having the poor puppers being tossed between them - sounds stresfull to me.

Sarah looks like she holds a grudge along with Tanya for petty reasons - which I can understand, because she got quite a looooot of questions about this, because her partner is a silent d... you know what. :D

I wish they would just address the whole drama. But at this point - its the only thing that keeps them relevant to talk about lol.
yeah I totally agree, she was the one who made that comment about asking Tanya he has never mentioned anything

Reactions: 3
I think she doesn’t say anything about Martha because it’s the only engagement she gets these days on her socials 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In regards to Martha:

Idk about you guys, but at this point I’m like 98% sure Tanya gave Martha away to someone. I’m certain Martha didn’t cross over the rainbow bridge because in that case Tanya would’ve just made it known to the public and that would be the end of that. Almost all people would be empathetic and express their condolences rather than harass her. I also think Jim would’ve made a long sad post about it.

What I think happened is she got Martha in the divorce and then developed some crazy resentment issues towards the poor dog because it was a constant reminder of her failed marriage and specifically Jim. That, paired with her pipe dream of moving to LA most likely prompted her to rehome Martha without discussing it with anyone, especially Jim. This action alone likely caused huge criticism from Jim/Sarah duo and also Tanya’s family? I think that’s why Tanya is so beyond TRIGGERED by any mention of Martha. She probably got a ton of tit for rehoming her without discussing it with anyone. I think it was meant to be a big duck-You to Jim, but ended up actually making her look like a huge heartless witch in front of everyone she knows. Hence, no mention of “dog”, “Martha”, etc has been allowed on her Instagram ever again.

I would literally bet $1,000 on this theory lol
1000000%, they would have cashed in on sympathy if Martha had died.. even if it was through negligence they would have spun it so they didn't give away details.

She definitely just gave her up because she planned on selling up and moving to LA or she wanted to cause Jim some pain and sever the last connection they had. He doesn't say anything because Tanya spun a sob story or he knows he'd look bad and probably can't criticise her publicly anyway due to Gleam. Could anyone *really* see Jim having a go at Tanya publicly after their split where she was visibly depressed, had an eating disorder and he had moved on 5 mins later?

In regards to her appearance... I don't think it's just about her looking haggard and having bad skin. She looks similar to other women her age but other women her age don't pretend to be better than the everyone else flogging skincare like they're J Lo.

It's the fact that she posts Instagram pics with filters to look glowy and slims herself down with angles and editing...and then you see photos of her IRL and realise she looks just like everyone else and leads a boring life but makes money out of posting those edited, unrealistic selfies.

When i see other instagrammers I'm like, "wow she's stunning and leads such an interesting life, I can see why people would follow her" ... and then you see DM pics of Tanya nipping out for some groceries and wonder how someone as plain 'Jayne' as her conned the world into giving her money for doing duck all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
New on this thread but I agree I do hope martha is being treated well it’s a shame and they both seemed to love her pre divorce, but i do feel Jim would have definitely cared more than tanya over martha and not having given it away or whatever has happened to the poor dog

When i see other instagrammers I'm like, "wow she's stunning and leads such an interesting life, I can see why people would follow her" ... and then you see DM pics of Tanya nipping out for some groceries and wonder how someone as plain 'Jayne' as her conned the world into giving her money for doing duck all.
TBF when Tanya started influencers weren't even a thing. Instagram wasn't invented and for years at the beginning it was just a photo album/ photo sharing app. It was all youtube and all about tutorials, no one was just 'living' - you didn't get followers unless you were teaching people something or discussing something niche, gaming or reviewing maybe. Now all it takes is being pretty and having some cash and you can get a following just to see what you're wearing today. It might not be that long ago but it was a totally different time when she came on the scene. She's become....whatever she is now.... by default really. She was good at what she did when she started and there was little to no competition.

Reactions: 17
She was average at what she did which is why why career is abysmal now. The "little to no competition" part is correct though which is why she made it on YT.. right time, right place.

My point is that in the instagram world we live in now she is so boring comparatively. Her content is terrible, she's average looking, and has no personality. She plays influencer with her sponsored ads playing dress up acting like a famous actress, posing in her latest outfit and then you see her out IRL looking like the nobody she would be had she not rode on the coattails of Jim's sister.

Let's be honest if it wasn't for timing, if she never met Jim none of us here would even know who Tanya Burr was.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She was average at what she did which is why why career is abysmal now. The "little to no competition" part is correct though which is why she made it on YT.. right time, right place.

My point is that in the instagram world we live in now she is so boring comparatively. Her content is terrible, she's average looking, and has no personality. She plays influencer with her sponsored ads playing dress up acting like a famous actress, posing in her latest outfit and then you see her out IRL looking like the nobody she would be had she not rode on the coattails of Jim's sister.

Let's be honest if it wasn't for timing, if she never met Jim none of us here would even know who Tanya Burr was.
I think she would be doing make up for a tv studio or perhaps bridal party make up. Jim would be middle management somewhere, annoying his coworkers with mundane chat and probably having an affair with a junior office worker. Tanya would bake a lot, Jim wouldn't eat any of it. Probably a few dogs too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she would be doing make up for a tv studio or perhaps bridal party make up. Jim would be middle management somewhere, annoying his coworkers with mundane chat and probably having an affair with a junior office worker. Tanya would bake a lot, Jim wouldn't eat any of it. Probably a few dogs too.
I can imagine Jim as one of those people taking lift selfies on the way to the office with mundane captions like "back to grafting"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Holy crap Tan Tan
a.png

Also when will she stop pretending she's an actor? She's a glorified extra, that's all she is
a.png

Reactions: 10
what do you mean? if it wasn’t for the YouTube distraction she would have launched her acting career earlier on and would be an academy award winner by now!
(cant remember the exact interview now but I swear she once said something along those lines lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's going on with Tarn and forgetting the days of the week? She's done it again today. Much content.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.