Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother (assume he’s a half brother) is an absolute turd! He has a big house in my town and drives flashey ferraris etc but honestly he’s such a chav and thinks he’s billy big bollocks walking around town in his massive designer logo clothes that look like something off of a market stall.

it’s weird as Sarah & Jim did some ads for him once for his energy company - but she never ever mentions his children - she talks about her nieces but it’s never his children in the photos.

so not sure if they’re just not very close or had a falling out.

He also bought ALL of his Instagram followers! If I see another post from him thanking his 10,000 followers I will scream 😂
Her family are so tacky. No taste. No class. New money through insurance and being the middle man in utilities discounts. It’s called utility discount or something. She follows it. Her dad employs her brothers (1 is half brother from her dad’s previous marriage, I know some people who know of them around the area and think they are generally pricks) her dad plopped them in as managers, despite being dumb and not well educated. Sarah didn’t want to work there as she wanted a different ride off daddy and now daddy jim. It seems as soulless as it sounds.......I have known a few people to work there and they HATED it, poor management, never follow through with promises/changes & the stupidly high staff turnover reflects it. Allegedly they have a tendency to sack people just before the probation is up so they don’t have to give pay rises

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Tanya claimed to have lost weight as a result of the pure and unadulterated happiness in her life that came about as a result of her career defining moment starring in a play, receiving universally scathing reviews and the breakdown of her twelve (I think) year relationship. The cherry on the top of this happiness inducing time was the disappearance of her dog.

Happy, happy, happy days.

She also spoke a little about depression, which us certainly the opposite of happiness. I hope she switches back to her old giggly self and gets some nice hair extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is the perfume she posted to her stories a representation of how she feels...?

Reactions: 6
If she is spending £45 on a water bottle (or at least promoting it that she thinks it is in anyway acceptable to charge that much for a water bottle) she firstly needs my bank account number and sort code to give me some of the excessive amounts of money she must have.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
You reminded me. What about her presumably sustainable skincare line/brand (a "secret project" she was "working" on last year and did a survey on) that was supposed to launch "soon." Any news on that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You reminded me. What about her presumably sustainable skincare line/brand (a "secret project" she was "working" on last year and did a survey on) that was supposed to launch "soon." Any news on that?
It'a easier to get free gifts. Less amount of effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Zoella is pregnant and Tanya liked her post 😆 Poor Jim’s probably crying now that his news has been completely overshadowed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Zoella is pregnant and Tanya liked her post 😆 Poor Jim’s probably crying now that his news has been completely overshadowed
good. jim will hopefully now fade into irrelevancy and people will stop giving him the attention he so desperately craves

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Zoe is pregnant 😱 OMFG that girl will do anything to try and get that prick to marry her, two line must be feeling pretty left out now though with all these couples having babies, especially as she’s a keeping up with the Joneses type.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
good. jim will hopefully now fade into irrelevancy and people will stop giving him the attention he so desperately craves
Someone has stolen the influencer Thunder 🤣🤣
nevertheless wishing all of them good health! I hope they will not just put cameras in baby's face all the time and show them all the time.

Reactions: 4
Jim posted a story congratulating Zoe and reminiscing about conversations they had about how fun it would be to have kids at the same time as one another. How thick is he that he doesn’t realize those conversations were about him and TANYA????

I do feel for her a bit right now. Maybe she’s happy at the stage of life she’s at but it probably feels like other people are moving on and moving forward without her. She made her choices I guess.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.