Tanya Burr #9 eighty thousand things to flog, one short boyfriend and one missing dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes clearly delusional and living in a bubble, but my dear friends that bubble will pop and she will struggle to face reality

Reactions: 12
She was stunt casted for the play & Holby City - casting directors clearly thought it would pull in the viewers and they were happy to sacrifice having someone that could actually act / casted in her 'films' as she's friends with Greta and helped finance them / and got her parts in Twist and Bulletproof as she embarrassingly arse licks the producers (Jason Maza & Noel Clarke) at every opportunity so was clearly given her two lines to shut her up.

she hasn't had a SINGLE part yet cast on talent! Not a single one of her 'credits'
What about that legitimately abysmal cheese shop scene? Did she not get that one on her own (snigger) merit?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
where is the eye roll emoji. Is she somehow implying she has done way more acting than she has but its not on insta? ridiculous.
Also her latest post, that outfit is generally awful, but what the hell is that bag?!
It's a Prada, believe it or not. Wonder if it's gifted. If she paid for it, she's a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cursed video! She should have been a CBeebies presenter.
She looks like such a fake witch in that Joey music video, her eyes were dead back then too. The constant fake grin and it’s funny how she looked ike a middle aged woman back then. Her makeup looks terrible and gaudy and those piggy eyes, even her hair wasn’t real, at least she didn’t have yellow straw for hair though.

She looks like such a fake witch in that Joey music video, her eyes were dead back then too. The constant fake grin and it’s funny how she looked ike a middle aged woman back then. Her makeup looks terrible and gaudy and those piggy eyes, even her hair wasn’t real, at least she didn’t have yellow straw for hair though.
She always used to remind me of Pandora from Skins back then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a Prada, believe it or not. Wonder if it's gifted. If she paid for it, she's a tit
she tagged some "cocoonclub" in her last pic, which is according to their bio is "a monthly subscription service for bag lovers", where you rent and resell bags. So I believe it is either rented or used 🤔

• Wow
I just listened to that radio London interview on bbc sounds she was plugging Hurt By Paradise 🙄 why bother, that film only made $2,200 in total and was made in 2018 😂 She said it’s gonna be on Sky this Monday 8th feb and on Amazon but I can’t see it listed, except on iTunes for £9.99 you must be bleeping joking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It just looks SO tacky I couldn't believe when I saw the logo! Would prada gift her things? I hope they did because paying for that monstrosity would be ridiculous

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Lol she has a story up about how she eats pasta most of the week - god she is painfully transparent, it's like some weird humblebrag of 'I eAt wHatEvEr I wAnT aNd I aM STILL!|! a sKiNnY lEgEnD!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol she has a story up about how she eats pasta most of the week - god she is painfully transparent, it's like some weird humblebrag of 'I eAt wHatEvEr I wAnT aNd I aM STILL!|! a sKiNnY lEgEnD!!!!
Yeah, those thighs are not the thighs of someone that eats pasta “most days of the week” *

Stop lying, Burr.

Stop pretending you are effortlessly skinny. Your old pics and videos are still online for all to see. Your new skinny frame is anything but effortless.

(*Unless they have a naturally high metabolism which we know she does not.)

Reactions: 20
I can't believe Tanya is gonna be 32 this year and she's posting stuff like that on Instagram. She makes me cringe.

Reactions: 19
Let’s hope her American accident has improved since she last did one 😂

I would absolutely love to hear her at attempt at Australian, cockney or a Manchester accent!
Can you imagine her attempt as a Manc. Tries
To be all Michelle keegan esque, but ends up being Perry (from Kevin and Perry) take of Liam Gallagher) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, those thighs are not the thighs of someone that eats pasta “most days of the week” *

Stop lying, Burr.

Stop pretending you are effortlessly skinny. Your old pics and videos are still online for all to see. Your new skinny frame is anything but effortless.

(*Unless they have a naturally high metabolism which we know she does not.)
She lost weight overall, yet still has those fat chunkles...?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.